Chapter 31: Chains

Reason

G.Dragon ft. YG new Girl group - Without You/Eventually http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsQan1EAkq0

 

 

Suzy's POV

"Suzy! You're Stupid.." What? Me? Stupid? what the..




"Bwoh!? What did you say?"




"I said you're stupid"




"Who are you to tell me I'm stupid? Woohyun-ah!?" I raised my voice for him to hear clearly "You're stupid for saying sorry to me" What is he talking about? "Wait I can't understand"




"The truth is.." He breathe deeply "I like you too, But I don't really love you" I'm really confused right now ! Now he's scratching his nape "I asked you to be my girlfriend not because I want you to be mine. But because I want to see your reaction and I noticed that my little Myungsoo is really into you"




"What do you mean?"




"Like he's inlove with you or something. The day we first met, we talked about something but he seemed to be not interested about it. But when you barged in, his face brights up. So I just observed you two and that's when a bright idea came up"




"An idea that'll prove you that Myungsoo really likes me? By asking me to be your girlfriend?"




"Exactly"




"He once told me that he liked me but I never believed it."




"You better believe it now cuz here he comes!" I shifted my head to see if Myungsoo was really there he's with the School Pres. "Bae Suzy! I the President of this school will chain you with Kim Myungsoo for 3hours"




"What??!!" We said in unison. Now he's putting handcuffs on my wrist and he handcuffed his too! "So are we walking around in school like this?" I raised my left hand which is chained with his right hand




"Nope. You'll be put in a room where the two of you can have some time and privacy with each other"




"No you can't!" I tried to break myself free from this thing but they wouldn't let me "tsskk..tsskkk... You can't break free you know. you'll have to pay 1000 won if you want to break loose"




"But i don't have my wallet!"




"Then bare with it for 3hours"




"okay Fine! Whose plan is this anyway?"




"If you ask more questions, I'll put handcuffs on your ankles too!"




"no ! No! hands are good.." Seriously? Why isn't he clamouring? Is this kid a mute? or Maybe this's his idea? "Then I'll see you both after 3hours nae? Annyeong!"

 

END of POV

"Suzy-ah! Annyeong have fun with Myungsoo" Woohyun waved good bye and walked away. Both of them stayed quiet. Unexpectedly, a student led them to a room. A plain white room to be exact. Yes its just the two of them. Not even chairs and tables are in there. The student locked them inside Suzy tried to twist the knob but its no use. There were two Big Fat students who guards the door.




"Suzy" Myungsoo said Suzy did not turned around but simply walked around the room 




"Its crazy that we're here alone in a four sided room. Not even wind can get in here" She didn't respond but still walking




"And its also crazy that you're walking around in circles. Are you avoiding me?" he left a sigh  "Can you stop that? My feet are hurting.. Did you forget that we're chained? Wherever you go I go there too I should be the one who's avoiding cuz I made a pretty big mistake"




"Glad you know" her words are cold




"Of course I know. I know that I shouldn't yelled at you like that. I know I should've let you explain and I know I would've not acted crazy.  But I regreted all the stuff I did. I'm sorry Suzy.." Suzy stopped walking so did He.


 

 




You get what Woohyun meant? The girlfriend thing was just a joke. He planned to see Myungsoo's reaction when he courted Suzy and his plan worked! Myungsoo became jealous and acted weird when he knew that they were together at the park. Myungsoo was really concerned for Suzy's safety. Did I explain things right? If yes then Hooray for me ^^ I'm really Sorry if my Fic is not that great. But I'm still learning to improve this fic :) thanks for reading take care & God Bless Drop Comments ~