Chapter 39: Thorns and Knives

Reason

Block B - Nillili Mambo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJL6QvqFdBo

 

 

Silence lingered around them. Smiling by themselves for no apparent reason. By just talking they can feel happiness like there's a huge effect that makes them high. Happiness that they've never felt.




"What're you doing right now?" Suzy said sitting by the window looking at the sky. She can't bring up a hot topic but just asked him 'what are you doing there' 




"Lying in bed.. you?"




"Looking at the sky.. Its just unbelievable how the world moves, how big our universe is, and for so many people, I still met someone like you.." she lets out a small laugh and said "What if time stops and we never had the chance to meet each other? or what if I was involve in the car accident with my Dad?"




"Is that even possible? If that happens, I'll find a way that'll make times' hands go back.."




Both lying in their beds looking at their pitched black room with the beautiful evening sky outside and the endless horizon of the night in the moment of tranquility. Suzy fell asleep but she didn't hang up her phone. Myungsoo took noticed of it cuz of her soft snores.




"Good Night Suzy. Let's see each other in our dreams. There, we can be together forever" he hanged up





 

Suzy's POV

I opened my eyes and all I can see is a blurry image next to me.. Ohhh? It was just my teddy bear. I remembered that I talked to him the whole night. Its just so happens that I feel asleep. I checked on my phone and it got one message from an unknown number 'Come to school! You're late' what day is it? I went to look for my calendar to see if its the weekend. But some part of me says that I have to go to school. I got up, fixed myself and ready to go to school.. since the number said so. Went out of our house and hurriedly run fast to the bus stop..

 

******

As I opened the school's door, everyone is busy. I had no idea this place would be so crowded. Students are running around, they went here and there.. Alot of screams and shouts can be heard. I really had no idea! I got to see Myungsoo and find out what had happened. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me. And I found myself in a place full of people.. Wait! why am I here? onstage? the spotlight shines on me really brightly. I could see a piano at the corner of the stage.. I played it thinking that It would calm me but they're shouting cursing words to me




"Why are you there!"




"You're not good enough! Just walk out"




Words can be heard everywhere I turn. Its like they're throwing alot of knives at me. I tried shouting his name and looked for him. I can feel a strange aura flickered around me. I saw someone at the corner.. It walked towards me but I can't see its face..




"You're not worth it. Just get out of here and leave. You don't have talent at all you're just a little girl depending on her Daddy.. Your Daddy is Dead!! Dead! Dead! Dead!" he said it made my heart shutter to pieces..




"That's not true!" I said he came closer and it was Myungsoo. The Myungsoo I see is not him! Definitely not. This guy had cold stares, no emotions and not the Myungsoo I know..




"Why are you doing this?" He just stared right through my eyes. I feel like melting.. A thousand of thorns scratching my heart. I froze right in place and can't move.

 








I promised to triple my update so.. Here it is ! Thanks for reading :) Take care & God bless Drop comments and Subscribe  oy maybe upvote? ~