Chapter 47: The song

Reason

JJ Project - Hooked 




Myungsoo's POV

Suzy's dream was really something you wouldn't imagine. I almost didn't believe her when she said that I've done something terrible to her. I wouldn't do that at all.. Ahhh... This week is the contest I should practice and practice for this event. But I don't have hopes for winning this. I do love music, but I love photography more. What song should I play? A song that's familiar with the audience will do. Maybe a song that expresses my feelings for her? No.. too corny. I'll just think about it, Its still on friday. I have more time to think. What song will Suzy play?




"Suzy-ah! Contest will be on friday! Did you think of any song you'll play?"




"I haven't think of any.. wanna suggest?"




"I don't know if you'll love this song but how about Wonder Girls' Saying I love you?"




"Saranghae haessalboda nunboshin that song? I love it but it doesn't fit me. I might messed up? How about Going Crazy by Song Jieun?" the song totally fits her voice. Going Crazy? but Saying I love you is much more better.




"I haven't heard about that song.. Can you sing a line for me?"




"Michingeoni wae geureoni Ije geuman najom naebeoryeodwo Nega-" I cut her off




"That song? I've heard it somewhere. Isn't it about obsesseion nae?" she nodded "Then who's gonna sing the guy part? Are you going to rap?"




"Ohh.. yeahh Forgot about that.. Pass! Anymore suggestoins?" Going crazy was not the song for her. I'll thought for a good song.. Something that can make the judges stand in joy and claps for amusement and after they hear her play, they'll say 'That's the talent I'm looking for..' I'm imagining stuff again. Calm down Myungsoo, you're not Suzy's manager.. Calm down.. the contest hasn't started yet its on friday "How about ? So many tears?" I said




"Who sang it?"




"She's from a group called Miss A but I forgot her name.. try listening to that Song its really stunning and had alot of meaning. Its even more beautiful when you listen to it using your earphones.. her voice sounds much better it you use it and she had alot of similarities to you. The first time I heard this song it had a great impact.. It does really fits your voice.." I'm really really positive that this song's gonna be a hit when she sings this..




"Guere.. I'll try listening to it but, I'll write that down on my list. Saying I love sounds interesting too. So I'll put both.. one more song"




"Why do you have to put three songs? One song is enough to Wow the audience" Not really contented huh? then let me think for a good song for you..




"Just in case If one , then I have two options of playing.. Saying I love or So many tears right?"




"Then are you good in English?"




"English? I think so? but I don't think I can sing that if I play the piano. Wae? What's that song?"




"Only Hope.. Did you watch dream HIgh? The Hyemi girl sang it and her English was nice. But it would be nice too if you're singing an English song. Different from others.." Yes Yes Yes You're really have an amazing brain Kim Myungsoo.. You're so smart..




"Pabo! You think they'll understand?"




"Of course they can!"




"Then did you understand every word she said? Not all right? and besides, we're Koreans we should stick to the language we have and I can't do English much.. My tongue would be twisted like pretzels if I'd do that.. My nose will bleed ! Pass the English Suggestions! More Suggestions.." You may have a point.. Next to my final song choice!




"Ailee! Ailee a new rookie soloist.. The song Evening sky is pleasant to hear.." just agree with me already!




"Ailee from new Jersay? She's the Korean Beyonce. How can I reach her high notes? I'd rather choke my organs out than singing her high notes. I mean, I love her song too but I don't think I can reach it. Her powerful voice is ten times better than mine.. Let's skip that for a moment"




"Not all songs should be sang on how the original singer sang it. It depends how you sing it with style and how you own the music by singing it your way. Singing doesn't mean that you have to have a powerful voice so you can sing. But its more on how you express it with your own feelings, your own emotions and how you undersatnd every lyrics it tells. So if you don't want Ailee's, I'll think of another song that fits you more than it fits with the original artist okay?" Ohh~ Suzy.. I'll do this and that but please don't make yourself small. You have talent put that in you head!


 

Eng of POV
 

 

What song should Suzy sing? What do you guys think? Hmmmmpppp? Take care and God Bless ! Thanks for reading by the way :D