Chapter 13: A nightwalk

Reason

Infinite - Real Story http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjNEuEVhiro

 

"Appa! Umma! we're leaving." Myungsoo said as he almost closed the door.




"Take care of her arra? Make sure that she enters their house before you leave!" His Mom said. Sudddenly his little sister came running down the stairs "Oppa! Don't ever lose your sight! Always stick to her! And Oppa!" Myungsoo gazed at her "Don't you ever leave her side arraseo! you'll regret it if you leave her." He blused and said "Arraseo! we're leaving" They went out and walked along the streets. Its pass eleven and their only company was the stars, the cold wind that keeps on blowing their hair and the peaceful lamposts.




"What were you and Appa talked about?" 




"Just stuff" 




"What kind of stuff?"




She stopped walking and looked at him "Stuff that you can't understand. Stop asking those questions ! It really hurts my ears!" She walked fast and he chased after her.




"Yah! Why're you acting cold all of a sudden?" He pulled her arm "I'm just tired"




"Wanna ride on my back?" He kneeled down and offered his back "Gwenchana.. Besides I'm really heavy your back might suffer" She pulled him up and walked together "Whatever you say" he said




"Why are you so nice to me?"




"Because I like you!" He jokingly said. Suzy hit his arm really hard "What if I may not like you back?" 




"I don't care" But he really cares

 

 

"Why?" Suzy asked




"Do you have a boyfriend?" He moved closer and Suzy stepped back "No" she said looking down "Are you married?" he moved closer "No" she said the same answer "Are you engaged?" He stepped closer and closer and Suzy can't move. 




"No!! Why do you keep asking this stupid questions?" He pulled her hand and whispered to her ear. 




"If you're single, then I'm okay with it if you don't like me back. There's no reason for you to not like me" He smiled "As long as no one's owning you, I'll be always here to like you. Even if you won't like me" Their faces were inches away. He smiled and pinched her nose. He was walking when he noticed that she was left behind. 




"Suzy-ah! Ppali!" 




She came back to earth and followed Myungsoo. Still surprised to what she heard. Still can't believe that someone like Myungsoo would like her. Who wouldn't? A few more steps and its Suzy's house. She again, stopped walking.




"What's wrong?" There's your house. Are you tired?" 




"Nothing's wrong." She flashed a smile "You can go home now."




"What? I promised them to drop you off in your house I mean literally!They'll kill me if I lose you... Your afraid that your maids might accuse us as a couple?" He asked sarcastically and linked their hands. They walked together holding hands.




"Are you crazy? Stop doing that!" she let go of his hand.




"Wae? Friends can't hold hands? Eventhough I said I liked you, Its up til there. No other feelings" They walked faster. He dropped her at their doorstep




"Go inside! Its cold out here. You might get sick"




"Kim Myungsoo! You really are stupid!"




"Go Inside! Its cold. I'll see you in school Good Night!" He waved his hand goodbye and walked away. Suzy ran outside and called him




"Yah! Thanks for walking me home. Go home safely! Take a cab or a bus something that'll take you home fast. Get some rest ! Take care of yourself okay? Promise me that okay?"




"Neh ! Yaksokhe" 




"GoodNight!" Suzy waved goodbye

 

 

 

My Myungzy Feels ~ Ahhhh! Suzy's Waving ! Bye bye Readers :) Thanks for reading ~ Take care & God Bless