Chapter 12: Like Appa

Reason

Infinite - Amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX0I357csg

 

Suzy's POV

"Thanks" I said and grabbed the hot choco from his hand. He smiled at me and we didn't talk for a few more seconds.




"About the contest, are you still planning to join?" He broke the silence 




"I can't think of it yet. It really Confuses me"




"Why?" He keeps asking




"Do you think I'll do great?"




"Of course you will ! I'll be here. Always here for you." I changed the subject and thought for a more interesting one.




"Hey! Why don't you have any Girlfriend yet?"




"I'm not ready for those serious relationships" he answered




"Is that so?"




"Yeahh.." the only word he said. 
"You know, you're different. Different from other girls I've met"





"How come?"




"You're not like them. You're tough on the outside but fragile and gentle on the inside. You're simple not like those girls in school who flirts around just to capture a guys' heart. But you, You're Different. Different from what I've expected to be" I was glad to hear those words from him. It feels good that somehow, someone still appreciates me for who I am. We were quiet and just observing the stars. Feeling each others presence and enjoying ourselves.

 

End of POV

 

They heard a click of the door and looked if someone was there.




"Appa You're here" his son said and went over to his Father




"Ahh uhhmm.. Your Mother is looking for you. Would you mind helping her inside?" Myungsoo nodded and left.




"Did you have a great time today my Dear?" Mr. Kim asked Suzy as if she's a part of the Family




"Yes I had a really great time. Thank you for welcoming me here in your home Mr. Kim" 




"It's okay. You're always welcome here. Come as often as you like and make yourself at home" Mr Kim said




"Yes I will" she smiled




"How was your day?" 




"It was fun!" She replied




"Were you together with Myungsoo?"




"Neh.. I went to our school and didn't expect that he'll be there too"




"Why'd you go there? School doesn't start til next week. Am I right?" 




"Neh I was just doing things" 




"Is that so? What did you do?" Like Father like Son. Asking the what-did-you-do sentence question.




"I went to our Music Room and played the piano. I was bored at home my Mom went to Japan so I went there to kill some time. I thought I was the only one there but he came and asked me to play for him" Suzy explained to Mr. Kim like she's just talking to her dad




"Really? Myungsoo did that? I saw him walked out from the house with his guitar this Morning,  then he went to school? and even asked you to play? He's weird don't you think?" 




"I think so too" They laughed "You remind me of someone I know Mr.
 Kim" 





"Then who is it?" Mr. Kim looked at her




"My Dad... He's kinda like you. He likes to talk and he has a warm aura like yours" 




"I'm sorry to remind you those things"




"Its okay ! I don't mind" 




"But some reasons, you have to remember those things. They're a part of your memories now. Even in your heart. If you don't have them, you can't be together. Just don't stick onto your past it might ruin your future. Arraseo?"




"Thank you for that Advice Mr. Kim" Suzy hugged him




"Its already late. You better head home now. I'll call Myungsoo."




"Myungsoo? Waeyo?"




"Its late and it would be dangerous for you if you go home alone. Things might happen to you."




"Mr. Kim ! " Suzy yelled. He turned to her "Gomawo-yo!" He smiled and said "Its a pleasure!" he went inside and called his son.





Thanks for reading :) You still understand my English right? If yes, then I'm happy. If no, I'm sorry *Bows* I'm still in the process of learning Take care & God Bless ~