Chapter 48: The week

Reason

BtoB - Monday to Sundy 

 

 

"I have two songs I recommend. Its up to you if you'll like it. I've been thinking you'll sing I still love you?" Myungsoo said




"From Big? I'll put that on my list and practice it anytime.. What's the other song?"




"Wonder Girls' Wishing on a star. The song's kinda nice to hear. Their voices mixes with the song really well"




"Ahh.. I'll try it out maybe? Where'd you take all this songs?" feeling curious




"From my laptop.. I've been listening to slow songs recently. My sister forced me to download the other songs.. she tried to sing with it. Rock, Hip hop or ragga musics are not my type anymore. Maybe if you'll recommend something, I'll listen to it?"




"Next time.. I'll have to go.. our vacant period is almost over. Go ahead first. Thanks for the songs Myungie! Annyeong"




"Yaahh! Don't call me that! Its Myungsoo MYUNGSOO! Got it?!! Myungsoo" he said in a stentorian voice "Aish! Do you have to scream? Be quiet!" she placed her index finger near her lips making a hush sign "Don't be too load Myungie!" she run




"What should I do with you Suzy?" he mumbled

 

Suzy's POV

Let's skip class and practice for the contest. But the songs, I dont know their piece.. Oh well! I'll play the song that I played when I was young. The song I played which is in the video Myungsoo watched. That guy doesn't have manners at all! Looking throught my stuff is prohibited if you ask me.. Its my fault anyway I didn't put my passcode. Aishh Pabo Suzy! Pabo Suzy! I made a law called "Don't touch my things if I didn't ask you to law" Really clever right? What song should I play? Ahh right.. Winter Sonata how I miss playing that song and after that, I'll sing Winter Child that's my favorite song. The first song I played for Appa's Birthday. He was really happy back then. Tears overflowed when he see's his lovely daughter playing the piano for the first time and it was his Birthday. He said he didn't want to have anything from me. The song was enough to make him happy and I was glad that he loved it. Its been a while since I've been singing. My voice must've been rusted for how many years. Okay! Time to show my little skill shall we? I played Winter Sonata like how I played it on my video. Expressed every emotion I have. this's how I expressed my feelings.. Only through Music. I give everything I have for the love of Music and that's how I become who I am today.. I missed playing it. If Appa hadn't died, maybe he'll teach something more than this. It feels great I feel like I'm floating above the sky just me and the piano. Enough dramas Suzy ! play your first song. Crazy enough that I'm talking to myself.. Next up? Winter Child okay let's test this golden voice of Mine if it still works. I coughed three to four times.

Kyeoure taeeonan areumdaun dangsineun
Nuncheoreom kkaekkeuthan namanui dangsin

Gyeoure taeeonan sarangseureon dangsineun
Nuncheoreom malgeun namanui dangsin

Hajiman bom, yeoreumgwa gaeul, gyeoul
Eonjena malgo kkaekkeuthae

Gyeoure taeeonan areumdaun dangsineun
Nunchereom kkaekkeuthan namanui dangsin

Hajiman bom, yeoreumgwa gaeul, kyeoul
Eonjena malgo kkaekkeuthae

Gyeoure taeona areumdaun dangsineun
Nuncheoreom kkaekkeuthan namanui dangsin

Saengil chukhahamnida, saengil chukhahamnida
Saengil chukhahamnida. Dangsinui saengireul

Happy Birthday To You
(Happy Birthday To You)
Happy Birthday To You
(Happy Birthday To You)

Happy Birthday To You
(Happy Birthday To You)
Happy Birthday To You
(Happy Birthday To You)

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You


 

Ohh.. My voice is still awesome as ever. But need some more practice. Just keep on practicing Suzy! You can do this! Fighting!! Joining the contest is really fun It adds more knowledge to me and alot of advantages too. To all my rivals, let's do our best and enjoy the contest.. Let's all own the stage..

 

End of POV

 

Suzy at the music room still playing with the piano who's not aware that she'd been watched all this time. The silent watcher just stood outside and observing every move she makes and listens to every sound she produces.. Four more days to go and the contest is about to start. But who's the silent watcher watching Suzy like a little stalker he is..




"Yahh!" I loud voice said




The watcher held his chest really tight "Did you know that I could've died without wounds because of heart attack? Pabo! Go feed yourself some girls and have some greasy moments with them you punk!"




"What are you doing watching Suzy here?"




"Woohyun-ah! You know Suzy, when I open the door she'll stop playing. I'll just stay here and watch her. So go! you're ruining the moment"




"Why don't you practice together Myungsoo?" scratching his temple



"No.. That wouldn't be a surprise.." still peeking through the door




"Ahh.. Now I get it.. I'll just stay quiet then. But, instead of watching her like a pyscho, wouldn't you be practicing your guitar? Have you chosen any songs yet?" he didn't mind Woohyun but just watches Suzy practicing




"Are you listening?!! yah!!!" Woohyun yelled in his ears




"Ahh!!!!!!!.. That hurts! No I haven't I'll practice everything at home so don't worry !  HIDE!!" he pulled Woohyun's shirt and hid behind the lockers



"Phhew! That's was really surprising. You're so slow! come on lets go home"



"Be sure to practice well.. Its not just any other contest this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.."




"I know I know so shut that mouth and lets go home" they walked together..




 

***
 

Bae Residence..

 

Suzy arrived home satisfied about her practice. She run upstairs and changed her uniform to her comfortable house attire. She crawled to bed with her laptop on her legs. Surfing the net with the latests songs. But the results were not the one she's looking for. Instead, she searched the songs that Myungsoo recommended. First, it was Saying I love you.. looked for the lyrics and sang along.. after that, she sang So Many tears and I still love you. Feeling confident of her voice, she called her Mom..




"Hi! This is me speaking.. Please leave a message after the long long Beep.. I'll call you later" the voicemail said



"Call me Umma! I'll have something to say.. Saranghae.." she hang up and continued her unfinished business..




"What was it the last song he said?" she was in a deep thought. Digging all the songs she knew in her head "Was it about stars?"
you can do it Suzy! do some brainstorming. She snapped her fingers. I guess the brainstorming worked? An imaginary light bulb lit on her head "Now I got it. Let's see if this song's good.. hmm? Wishing on a star " she clicked play, read the lyrics and sang.






Hope you liked it :) Drop comments ! Thanks for reading God Bless and Take Care everyone ~ See you soon