Chapter 22: At the park

Reason

Infinite - Can you smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkGSae8r_H0

 

 

"Sujireongi! Where are you right now?" He called her by the phone "Class is done wanna go somewehere?"




"No thanks! I have things to do" 




"Be careful" he reminded her




"I will ! Take care of yourself too!" they hang up. Suzy walked towards the front gate where Woohyun is waiting. She saw him immediately because of his hairstyle. She tapped his shoulders softly. 




"Did you wait long?" Suzy asked




"Not long. I'll wait forever if its just you I'm waiting for" 




"You're so cheesy Woohyun-ah! So where are we going?"



"Anywhere you want" Staring at her




"Wanna go to the park?" she said "Sure Anywhere you wanna go" 





They walked to the park with awkward silence. They bought Ice cream. Suzy picked strawberries while Woohyun chose chocolate. They sat on the bench and ate their ice creams cheerfully. 




"Suzy.. Is Myungsoo really just your friend?" 




"Yup! Wae?"




"Nothing.. just in case.."




"Just in case of what?" Suzy forced him to spit the hidden words out of his mouth "I was just thinking.."




"Thinking of what?" She her ice cream




"Thinking if i have a chance.."




"You can say it. I'll listen" Concentrating on her yummy food.




"if I have a chance to be you Boyfriend?" Suzy was surprised when she heard him say 'Boyfriend' She doesn't know what she'll react so she just sat staright.




"Why are you saying this?" 




"The first time I saw you was really amazing. Amazing that I myself can't explain. I've been observing you for quite some time. But then, I saw you with Myungsoo so I thought I lost every chance I had. But since you just said that You and him are just friends, then maybe I still have hope" he paused and looked at her "Would you accept my heart Bae Suzy and be my girlfriend?" Everything just happened so fast. First, there was Myungsoo telling her she likes her. Then, Woohyun saying he wants her to be his Girl. Suzy's sight got blurry. She can't think clearly espeacilly after Woohyun confessed his feelings for her who she just met yesterday.




"Woohyun.. I really appreciated that you confessed your feelings for me. But I'm not ready for that Kind of relationship." 




"Just tell me when you're ready. I'll always be here waiting for you" 




"Gomawo Woohyun-ah.. I'm really sorry" 




"Gwenchannah! I confessed everything to you and I felt relieved! " He smiled




"Are you sure you're okay?"




"Of course I am! Its 7:00 any minute wanna walk you home?"




"Nae.."




"one favor"




"Anything" she smiled




"As I'm waiting for you. I don't want to see a straight line on you face. I want you to smile. Put that curve line whenever you're sad" 




"If that's what you want, then I'll do that"





Woohyun walked Suzy home. Eventhough She rejected her, Hope is still on his side. But will he ever wait for her is she is already tied up to Myungsoo?






Woohyun oppa! Suzy's for Myungsoo ~ TT^TT Thanks for reading :) God Bless and take care