Chapter 2: New Classmate

Reason

Infinite - She's a fantasy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGjmKujs8x4

 

Present
 

Suzy is in Senior high at Seoul Arts High School. It was her first day of school when Suzy is running late.




"Aish! Jinjjah.. Umma didn't wake me on time ! Aish.." Suzy was really frustrated at that time. She carried many books that she almost slipped. Luckily, an Ajusshi helped her and quickly bowed to thank him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
As she was running down the hall, someone bumped her. She hurriedly stood up and said..




"Don't you have eyes?"




"Ohh? Mianhe.. I didn't see you. I was looking for-" He didn't finish what he said when he realized that Suzy is already gone. "Wow.. That girl is really fast, She even left her book." He said picking up the book.




When Suzy got in her classroom, the bell rang just on time. She took a seat next to her Friend Jiyeon.




"You're right on time Suzy-ah ! " 




"Well yeahh ! if only the guy didn't bumped me, I would've been earlier."




When they were about to talk about their summer vacation, their teacher went in and called out their names one by one. All the student stood up.




"We'll be arranging your seats. So please form your lines patiently" Every student stands at the corner while waiting for their names to be called.




"Excuse me seonsang-nim? Is this Class 4-2?" A Tall masculine guy asked.




"Yes How can I help you?"




"I'm a transferee here seonsang-nim and the principal gave me my schedule. I'll be attending my classes here."




"Ohh! So you're the one that the Principal said? okay Please fall in line cuz I'm about to arrange your seats."




Suzy is busy reading her book and didn't know that they'll be having a new classmate. As they were done with their seating arrangements, Suzy couldn't believe her eyes. Her seatmate was the guy who bumped her earlier.




"What are you doing here?" They made eye contact with each other. Suzy avoided his gaze and looked at the other direction. "It's you!..." Before the guy could answer her question, their teacher called out the new student.




"Class please pay attention, You'll be having a new classmate. Please stand up and introduce yourself."




"Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun ! My name is Kim Myungsoo.  Nice to meet you."




"okay ! you may take your seat." The teacher said




Many students start to blabber about the new kid. How handsome and mysterious he was. "So, this guy is Kim Myungsoo?.. Cute name.." Before Suzy could come back to reality, someone tapped her shoulders.





"Omo !! You startled me ! What do you want?"




"Your Book.. You left it" Myungsoo said




"Thanks"




"Such a weird guy." Suzy said to herself and wonders about him. "Why is he so weird? his gaze is really captivating. His face is almost like a masterpeice.." For half an hour, Suzy's daydreaming again. She didn't listened to her history teacher. For her, history is Boring. 

 

<            >

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

"Finally its lunch time !" One of her classmates said.


"Suzy-ah ! Let's have lunch together" Jiyeon said.


"Wait for me outside. I'll just put this in my bag"


"Arraseo ! You better hurry Suzy. My tummy is very impatient"


"Well tell your tummy to wait."


Before Suzy could go out of their room, she noticed that Myungsoo is still not leaving.


"Yah ! Aren't you hungry?"


"Ani.." Myungsoo said in a poker face


"Suit yourself..." After fixing all her things, Myungsoo said something..


"Wae? You want to feed me?" He smirked



"What?" 


"Suzy-ah ! what took you so long? I'm dying here ! " Jiyeon whined


Suzy left and Myungsoo still smiling to himself " What an interesting girl" he said


<        >
 

The Next Day..


"Wahhh ! Have you seen the new student? He's really handsome!" A female student said..


"I heard his name is Kim Myungsoo" Another one said..


"Even his name is handsome! "


"He'll be my new crush from now on." A chubby girl said.


"Yahh ! he's mine!"


"We might as well share."


Suzy is walking in the hallway when she heard all the girls' spazz. "Handsome? Well his eyes, nose and lips are Daebak ! But fighting over one guy is gross!" She said to herself.


"Suzy-ah !" Someone from behind calling her. "Suzy-ah!" Someone shouting her name. "Suzy-ah!" Ignoring the voice and still walking like there's no one calling her. "SUZY-AH!!!!"







"What!!" It was only Sungjong her oh-so-called friend screaming her name out loud.


"Whoa! Your eyes... They're burning Red!" he teased


"Just tell me what you want"


"Well you see there's this contest and I want you to join !"


"Why me?"


"Cuz you're the only one I know that can do this. Its a school activity. Everyone knows that you're talented so why not give it a shot? It says that whoever finds a student here in Seoul Arts that knows how to play instruments-" Sungjong was cut off.


"Wait! What did you say?"


 

 

 

A very long Chapter for you Awesome readers ! i'm sorry for my English :) Hope you like it ! Drop Comments I'll really love it if you comment me ! Take Care & God Bless.. I'll Update soon~ Since i'll do nothing this summer !