Not for me?!

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. HNsenpai
 2. Male: Kim Myungsoo
 3. Female: Park Songhye
 4. L planned for the greatest date for christmas, but all were ruined because of INFINITE. INFINITE thought that the special event planned by L was for them, so they ate all the food prepared by L. But, for Songhye, she loved it so much with spending time with INFINITE too.!
 5. Genre: Romcom

 

 

------

 

L grinned and put his hands to his waist, looking around with what you could say was the most satisfied smile ever.

He was good. Good with a capital G.

L smiled and looked around, checking for the last minute details. It was Christmas and L wanted to prepare a surprise Christmas date for his one and only girlfriend: Songhye.

He loved her very much and this was their first Christmas together, and he wanted nothing more than to spend it with his girlfriend.

He had planned a surprise date at his house on Christmas Eve since he knew she would be spending Christmas with her family. He had it all set up, the steak was already simmering on the stove, the place fully set up with Christmas trees and whatnot, and a slow romantic music was being played.

"I'm such a romantic." L grinned to himself.

His phone rang at that moment and L picked it up. "Hello?"

"ELLLL!" Sungyeol's loud voice burst through the speaker and L involuntarily winced. "Where are you dude? Let's hang out with the rest of Infinite for Christmas Eve like we've always done!"

L bit his lip nervously.

He hadn't told Infinite of his special Christmas date because

1. The Infinite boys would no doubt for it.

2. They also had the biggest mouths possible and they would no doubt tell Songhye about it, ruining the surprise.

L chewed on the insides of his mouth. "Hyung? I'm busy at home so don't contact me until I contact you." he hung up, hoping Sungyeol wouldn't think he was rude.

What he didn't know was that Sungyeol had interpreted it as quite the opposite...

-----

"Songhye?" L grinned as he waved outside his house. "I've got something I want to show you, come quick."

His girlfriend of three months ran to him, panting lightly. "What's that you've got to show me, Myungsoo oppa?" she asked curiously. "Why couldn't you bring it out to show me?"

"It's large. Too large." L scratched the back of his neck. "You have to come in to see it."

Songhye nodded, pouting lightly as she wondered what it was. L led her to the front door of his house and felt his heart thudding hard against his chest.

On one, two....thr-

"ELLLL!!!!"

L felt his heart sink as that familiar voice yelled from behind him. "ELLLLL I'm here!" Sungyeol beamed as he hopped out of his car. L rubbed his eyes to double check if he had been seeing things, but no. The entire Infinite group was here, all six of them.

They tumbled out of the car and beamed at L with such bright smiles that L knew nothing good must be up.

"Dude, thanks a lot." Hoya patted L on the back. "Sungyeol told us all about it. You didn't need to do this for us."

L's eyes widened and he looked at them. "Do what?" he squeaked in horror.

"The surprise Christmas party of course!" Sungyeol beamed brightly. "Aish ELLLL stop denying it. I'm your best friend of five years I know it when you're hiding and planning something. You've got a surprise Christmas party planned for us huh?" he bumped L's shoulders. "I just know it!"

L felt faint and the world spun around him. Songhye looked up at her boyfriend, smiling. "Is that it?"

Sungjong smiled brightly at L. "You're such a nice hyung, L. Better than Sunggyu hyung who wouldn't buy us anything." he pouted.

Sunggyu frowned. "YAH YAH."

"What are we waiting for?" Sungyeol pushed L away from the door. "Let's start the PARTAYYYY!!!" he pushed the door open and raced inside, squealing and jumping.

The members poured into the house and Songhye followed them in, smiling excitedly.

All of them paused as they took in the romantic music, the cutlery set for two and the two sets of steaks on the tiny table. Woohyun looked around uncertainly and swallowed.

"Sungyeol? This doesn't look like a surprise Christmas Party for us." he muttered.

Sungyeol swallowed and looked back at the front door where L was still standing at, and he hadn't even stepped into the living room.

"Oops, looks like we need to work on our five year friendship huh, ELL?" Sungyeol grinned uncomfortably. "Since it's a mix-up guys, we better go!" he darted out of the door before any of the Infinite boys could say anything.

The Infinite boys sensed L's fury and embarrassment and they quickly excused themselves out of the place, charging for the car. The six of them went off as quickly as they appeared and left L and Songhye standing awkwardly in the living room.

Songhye looked around at the romantic setting and let out a small laugh. "Nevertheless, it's still a surprise, Myungsoo oppa." she comforted. "I'm touched."

L blew on his bangs and looked out of the door.

"LEE SUNGYEOLLLLLL!!!!!!!"

I should think the whole of South Korea just heard that.

 

 

 

 

-----

Merry Christmas! :D