Aiming for a kiss

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Username: koreanseoul
 Male idols: Infinite's Sunggyu
 female OC: Lee Hyemi
 plot: Hyemi and Sunggyu have been together for a month now and Hyemi is desperately trying to get Sunggyu to kiss her.She tries to hint it but he just doesn't know it. If he does know it, he doesn't show it.
Genre: romance comedy?
 Title: -

 

-----

 

Hyemi tapped her feet as she played with her fingers behind her back. She stood outside her house as she waited for her boyfriend of one month to pick her up.

Today, they were going on a date.

It wasn't easy dating a superstar, especially the leader of Infinite.

Hyemi barely saw Sunggyu since they started dating and they have only gone on one date to date, and it was actually in a secluded bookstore where they read magazines for an hour after Sunggyu's late night schedule and Hyemi almost falling asleep because of the time.

He was especially busy because of the promotions of 60 seconds and never got time to see her. Hyemi would sigh jealously when she saw her friends getting rides from their boyfriends and going out on dates, seeing the cute photos on Twitter and listening to her friends brag about where their boyfriends brought them.

Hyemi never had that. She never even told them she was dating Kim Sunggyu.

But Sunggyu's little messages here and there made her day, reminding her why this relationship was worth while even though it wasn't very easy maintaining it: Because they loved each other.

A silver Audi stopped in front of Hyemi with it's black tinted windows and she grinned, bouncing over to it excitedly. She opened the door and crawled in, smiling widely. "Hi Sunggyu oppa."

Sunggyu sent her a charming smile. "Hey." Hyemi imagined his eyes to be gentle and tender behind those sunglasses of his and she beamed back. "Ready for our date?" Sunggyu grinned, clearly excited as well.

Hyemi nodded. "Of course."

-----

Sunggyu brought them to the busy street of Apujeong where there were a lot of other couples and people around. Hyemi was slightly startled that he had chosen a place like that since she thought they would go to somewhere with lesser people.

"Oppa." Hyemi frowned. "I don't think here is such a good idea. There are a lot of people here, someone's bound to recognize you."

Sunggyu patted her cheek affectionately. "I'll have my beanie and sunglasses and everything is fine." he assured. "And besides, because there are so many people, I can easily mix into the crowd." he defended. "Come on, I'm the leader of Infinite. I won't do anything unless I'm completely sure."

Trusting him, Hyemi took his hand as they walked down the busy street. She smiled at how normal the two of them seemed as they strolled around from shop to shop, admiring the things on display and fooling around.

It was as if she wasn't dating a super star and she liked how ordinary it seemed.

While Sunggyu was buying them ice cream cones, Hyemi noticed a couple at the corner hugging each other. They were basically plastered to each other from head to toe as they kissed their lungs out passionately in broad daylight.

It was a little rare for such Public Display of Affection in South Korea, and even holding hands between couples weren't very common. For them to be each others lips as if the Mayan Calandar prediction was going to be true was extremely uncomfortable to watch.

Hyemi looked away, her cheeks pinking. Although she was a little embarrassed to have caught the scene, one thing occurred in her mind. Sunggyu and her haven't kissed.

For one month they were dating and Sunggyu never made a move to kiss her at all! WHY?

She was still frowning when Sunggyu came back with their ice creams and Hyemi took her cone, it thoughtfully. Sunggyu pushed her forehead and looked at her inquiringly. "What are you thinking about?"

*About how we haven't kissed.* Hyemi pouted. "Nothing."

She remembered those ice cream kisses she had seen on the television and she grinned. Being a clean eater, she found it rather disgusting when she discreetly put some ice cream on her lips, hoping to appear cute. But for the kiss, everything was worth it.

Sunggyu began talking and Hyemi looked up at him, pouting her lips in what she thought was a y manner with the ice cream on her lips. Sunggyu stopped talking and looked at her, blinking. Hyemi inwardlly cheered. *Yes! He's going to kiss me!*

And then he laughed and took out a piece of tissue from his pocket. "Aigoo Hyemi ah." he wiped away the ice cream. "Why are you such a messy eater? It's cute if it were vanilla ice cream but yours is chocolate ice cream you know."

Hyemi knocked herself on her head mentally and scolded herself. OF COURSE. She must have looked horrifying, maybe like Nicki Minaj with brown stuff on her lips. Alluring? Hell no.

She paced with Sunggyu for a few moments until she decided to use another technique to make him kiss her. "SungGYU oppa." she emphasized the GYU so that her lips would pout. "DO YOU want TO go TO that shop oBER *insert biting of lips here* there?" she pointed.

Sunggyu blinked and his lips curled up in a smile. "Hyemi, why are you talking like that?"

"Like Whhoooooooaaat?" she pouted her lips.

"Like this." Sunggyu opened and closed his mouth exaggeratedly. "Are you trying to imitate a fish?" he grinned. Hyemi wanted to faint right there on the spot. A FISH? Her seduction technique and he called her a fish????

The two of them went to a few other places before Hyemi thought she should use her last technique. It was her best shot yet.

Hyemi took out her cute yellow sweater and kept it in her bag, revealing her white tank top underneath and paired with her jean shorts. She hoped she had enough charm to tease Sunggyu to want to kiss her.

Sunggyu turned around to say something to her and his eyes fell on her bear shoulder. "Hyemi, where is your sweater?"

Hyemi smiled. "It's hot so I took it out."

Sunggyu frowned. "Hot? But it's like 15 degrees today." Sunggyu shivered slightly. "Be a good girl and put it back on."

Hyemi shook her head stubbornly. "I'm okay." she was starting to shiver as well but seduction saw no limits, baby. "I told you, I'm feeling hot."

Sunggyu shook his head and took off his jacket so that he was only left with his T-shirt. "What am I to do with you?" he murmured, putting it on her shoulders. "I don't want you to get ill."

Although it was a really sweat act, Hyemi wanted to cry. He wasn't tempted to kiss her at all! He just treated her like a friend!

She sighed and pouted to herself, wallowing in her sorrow. It seemed the kiss would never be happening.

-----

Their date came to an end and Sunggyu sent Hyemi back home. Hyemi gave a half-hearted goodbye and went back to her house, opening the door. She sighed softly and sulked, letting go of the front door and letting it shut on it's own.

She was about to run to her room to dwell on the day's unfortunate events when a hand shot out to catch hers.

Hyemi whipped around to see Sunggyu standing in her own living room and kicking the door shut. The door clicked.

"S-Sunggyu oppa?" Hyemi blinked in surprise, not expecting him to be here. He told her he had a schedule coming up. "Didn't you have a schedule?"

"Yeah I do." Sunggyu closed their gap with one stride. "But I had to do something I wanted to do the entire day. It was a torture trying to pretend I didn't notice your little antics the whole time."

Before Hyemi could ask what those were, Sunggyu leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. Hyemi gasped in surprise and fought a squeal from rising to . Her heart was racing madly and she could feel Sunggyu's heart behaving in the same manner in his chest under her hand.

Sunggyu pulled back and leaned his forehead against hers, grinning mischieviously.

Hyemi blinked at him. "You knew what I was doing the whole day?" her cheeks burned red at the realization.

Sunggyu nodded and kissed her nose. "Yeah. But remember." he leaned closer to her lips again. "The kiss is between us and I don't want anyone else to see it."