Baekhyun's Tutor

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Username: A_MooNStar
 featuring male: Byun Baekhyun
 featuring female: Lee Jieun (IU)
 plot: Baekhyun is a bad student. He's a gangster. He never pass any examinations. Nobody dared to be his friends. Until one day, he had a personal tutor, Jieun, to help him with his homework and such. Jieun is kind, bubbly, and a happy-go-lucky girl. What will happen when they meet each other? (Fall in love please! XD)
 Genre: romance, fluff, cute
 Title: -

 

-----

 

"I don't need a ing tutor!" Baekhyun cursed. "Umma! What the hell?"

"Language, son." Mrs Byun clicked her tongue. "She's a nice girl, Baekhyun. She's going to help you pass your exams and don't you even dare to tell me you don't need the help. Gosh, I tell you. I feel faint when I see the amount of mistakes you make in your exams. Appalling, really."

Baekhyun growled. He was a member of the gang EXO, bad boy vibe, charming, lady killer.

What would s say if they knew he was going to get a tutor? STUDYING? MEHHHH!!!!

"Umma, do you know what this will do to my image?" Baekhyun spat. "I don't need a tutor, I'm not intending to pass my exams. You and Appa already have that company, I'll just take over some time."

Mrs Byun rolled her eyes. "And you think anyone will listen to you if their boss didn't even pass High School education?" she sneered. "Come on, Baekhyun. Be a nice boy, especially to your tutor. She's the same age as you you know, you might have even heard of her because she's from the same school as you are."

"THE SAME SCHOOL?" Baekhyun cursed fluently. "Now everyone will know that I'm being tutored. UMMA!"

"She's a nice girl, she won't tell if you ask nicely." Mrs Byun shrugged. "And anyway please don't scream any longer, she's arriving in-"

DING DONG

"I mean, she has arrived." Mrs Byun gave Baekhyun a sly grin and went to the door. Baekhyun buried his face in his hands and cursed again. He could bet that the girl was some kind of ugly unattractive nerd, the kind that boys didn't like at all. That was the sort of girl his mother would have found to tutor him, right? Goody two shoes, good results...

"Hi Baekhyun sshi, I'm going to be your tutor, Lee Jieun."

Baekhyun snapped his head up irritably and he was momentarily overcome by the bright smile on her face. He blinked in surprise, not expecting his tutor to be quite as cute and pretty as the one in front of him. "Uh..." his ability of speech left him.

Mrs Byun laughed inwardly. "Come on Baekhyun, show her to your room and you two can start studying. Jieun ah, please try to be patient. This son of mine is really infuriating."

Jieun gave a small smile and Baekhyun growled. He stormed up to his room and Jieun bowed to Mrs Byun before hurrying after him. He was about to slam the door behind him when Jieun blocked it with her body. It hit her head particularly hard and she winced.

Baekhyun felt a pang of guilt but he forced it away. Jieun gave him a polite smile and made her way into his room, closing the door lightly and rubbing her head. "What are your weaker subjects, Baekhyun sshi? Why don't we work on those first?" Jieun began laying her books out on the table.

Baekhyun sneered. "I don't need a ing tutor, goody two shoes. You can pretend you've tutored me and collect the money from my mother, I don't care. Now I'm going to sleep." he plopped himself face down on his ned.

Jieun blew on her bangs irritably. "I'm not going to do that, Baekhyun sshi. It's morally wrong." she frowned. "Can you please get up again and let's work on your weaker subjects. I hear from Mrs Byun that you're weak in math, why don't we start from that?"

"LALALALA~" Baekhyun sang, covering his ears.

Jieun made a face and got up from her sit. She tiptoed to the door and opened it before slamming it. She quickly tiptoed away from view.

Baekhyun raised his head after a few moments. *She left?*

That was when Jieun suddenly appeared from under his bed. "BOO!!!"

"WAHHHHH!!!" Baekhyun clutched at his blankets. Jieun burst into peals of laughter and clutched her tummy. "Oh my gosh..your expression." Baekhyun pouted and made a face. "I exaggerated it." he muttered. He laid back down on the bed face down. "Now if you'll excuse me, go away and let me sleep."

"Hmmm..." Jieun grabbed her book and went over to his bed. Baekhyun never expected anything until..."WOMAN!!! WHAT THE HELL???"

Jieun sat down on Baehyun's back comfortably as she flipped through the pages. "Since it's not going to be easy doing math with you like this, why not we do History?" she smiled. "The Silla period ended in year 936-"

"Woman do you intend to continue while sitting on my back?" Baekhyun snapped. He was inwardly impressed because no other girl dared to do this to him before. "Might I remind you that you're not very light." LIE. He barely felt her weight and he wondered how a girl could be so light.

Jieun pouted and got off him. "How am I supposed to get you to study like this?" she demanded. "You. Get up. Wash your face. Come back, sit down, and we'll study."

"If I do?" Baekhyun challenged, enjoying the banter.

"If you do...." Jieun considered her options. "I'll give you a kiss if you manage to pass all your subjects at the mid year exams." Her cheeks flamed.

Baekhyun raised his brows, not expecting that answer. His lips curled up in a smirk. "You're on, missy. Prepare your lipgloss."

-----

Unexpectedly, Baekhyun began to study rather seriously after that.

It was quite difficult because his attention span was really short, and his memory seemed to be equivalent with a goldfish. He liked to tease Jieun and make her frustrated till she wanted to pull all her hair out, but he cooperated on the whole.

They got closer and Jieun was surprised to find that he was nice company, actually.

It was the day of the release of results. Baekhyun got in front of the notice board, trying to spot his name out of the many. He saw Jieun's name at the top of the entire list and rolled his eyes. As usual, that brainiac.

He found his name, number #536. His eyes scanned the results and he broke into a smile. "I PASSED EVERYTHING!" he whooped. The other students fumbled in shock at his reaction.

He spotted Jieun smiling at the side, and he quickly ran to her. "Kiss." he demanded. "I want my kiss."

"Fine fine. Good job passing everything. Next time I want to see at least a C grade alright?" Jieun mused. "Close your eyes."

Baekhyun closed his eyes and waited expectantly. His heart was thumping unexpectedly loudly and he was actually nervous. He realized that he was actually anticipating this kiss for quite some time.

And then he felt a pair of soft lips peck his cheek and his eyes snapped open. "What the hell woman? On the cheek?"

Jieun grinned. "I said a kiss but I never specified where." she shrugged playfully.

Baekhyun let out a growl and pulled her to him. "I've got a biology test coming up next week."

Jieun nodded, smiling. "Uh huh?"

"I'll need a tutor."

"Uh huh?"

"You."

"So?"

"What if I get a C on that test?"

"Then good for you."

"I want a kiss. On the lips."

"..."

"Yah."

"...Oh alright. Fine."

"Plus a date."

"Isn't that too much for a C?"

"You mean you don't want a piece of this hot bod?"

*rolls eyes* "Fine, a date if it's a B."

"Deal. But you know, I'm not very good at biology. I think we should have extra extra lessons."

"I'm not getting a good vibe here..."

"In my room...on the bed..."

"YAH !!!" *WHACK WHACK*

"WITH A TEXTBOOK! Woman! You've got some bull's strength!"