I like him?

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Username:LollyLady
 Featuring Male Idol: Kai, Taemin
 Featuring Female Idol: Ahn Soojin (OC)
 Plot: Soojin the vice president found herself attracted at the most delinquent student on earth, Kai. Being the perfect girl and all, kai is the total opposite of her. Her lovelife isn't get any easier as a stalker of her, Taemin, is the brother of Kai.
 Genre: Romcom, fluff
 Title: I like him?

 

-----

 

"Ahn Soojin you idiot." Soojin knocked herself on the head. "Why on earth did you fall for him?"

Soojin was the Vice President of the student council. She was righteous, prim and proper. Never accepting anything that was vaguely morally wrong and fearless about standing up for others.

This Soojin was the sort of girl that you expected would date someone like Lee Jinki, Onew the President of Student Council. Or maybe Jung Yunho, the nice guy Alumni that often came back to teach. Or Jongup, the junior that was known for being a sweetie pie.

But no.

Ahn Soojin had to go and fall for the school's most outrageous delinquent, Kim Jongin: Kai.

She had no idea why he attracted her so, but he did.

His shirt was always untucked, his hair unreasonably long and covering his eyes, his tie was always not properly fixed and hung loosely around his neck. He would walk in that bad boy manner with his hands in his pockets and his shoulders slightly hunched.

Even so, he would be much taller than her.

This Kai was what teachers feared. The teachers didn't like him because he didn't care about his studies and picked fights. He rarely turned up at school until the school threatened him. Even then, he wouldn't be too bothered.

Soojin saw him perhaps, twice every week.

He never said a single nice thing to her, always insulting her and laughing at her prim and proper ways. Someone like that, you would have expected for her to hate him with every ounce of fibre she had right?

But Soojin fell for him, she had no idea when and why but she did. It was stupid, very stupid.

"Why am I such a babo?" Soojin knocked herself on the head once more.

"First step to enlightenment is to realize what a fool you are. Not bad."

Soojin gasped in surprise and whipped around, coming face to face with a sturdy strong chest. "Kai." she breathed, startled. Kai smirked down at her, his attire totally not obeying the rules and....were those ear studs he was wearing?

Soojin backed away from him to regain her personal space and cleared to regain her calm. "Good to see you're in school." she muttered. "But please do something about your horrendous attire. You're breaking every rule out there."

Kai shrugged. "Whatever." he narrowed his eyes at her. "Why, are you glad to see me in school?" he grinned.

Soojin pursed her lips together. "As if." she humphed and grabbed her bag, swinging it over her shoulders. She stalked away, slightly surprised and delighted when Kai followed beside her.

He lifted her bagpack from behind her and dropped it abruptly. Soojin staggered at the sudden weight and glared at him. "Yah what's that for?"

"What do you put in there, sis-in-law? Bricks?" Kai smirked, enjoying himself.

Soojin was about to retort when she noticed what he called her. "What did you call me? Sis-in-law?" she shrieked, horrified. Kai laughed, clearly amused. "Yeah. Everyone knows Taemin hyung likes you, so this makes you my sis-in-law."

Soojin deflated and she hung her head down. So he wasn't bothered by Taemin liking her then. He didn't feel anything for her.

Of course he didn't! Why would he like her!

"Babo." Soojin muttered to herself.

Kai raised his brows again and shook his head. "You should see a mental doctor something. Too much self-reprimanding I see right here." he tapped the top of her head. "Nice to see you again, goody two shoes. Maybe I'll see you next week in school."

He jogged to his motorcycle and climbed on it. He smirked back at her. "And maybe not."

-----

Soojin sighed as she strode back home from her bus stop. "Come out, Taemin."

There came a shocked gasp and then complete silence after. Soojin rolled her eyes and turned around. "Taemin, I know you're there. Come out."

Taemin emerged from behind a bush, a twig stuck in his hair. He grinned at her adorably and jogged to her like a puppy. "How did you know I was there? Do we have a love connection or something?"

Soojin wanted to smack herself on the face. "No we don't. It's common sense since you stalk me home every single day and I figure today isn't any different."

Taemin rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "You're so clever Soojin." he praised. "I knew my girl was different."

Soojin stopped in her tracks and looked at him. "Your girl?" she coughed. "I'm not your girl, Taemin. I thought I told you a million times before not to call me that and stop stalking me."

"But I want to." Taemin protested. "I like you!"

Soojin sighed. There wasn't any nice way to put this. "But I don't, Taemin. I don't feel that about you." she muttered. Taemin didn't flinch. "But we can date and maybe you'll grow to like me!"

"I won't, Taemin. I already have someone I like." Soojin murmured under her breath. Taemin looked surprised like he never considered the idea. "Who?" he immediately asked.

Soojin gulped. "Why should I tell you?"

"How would I know if you're not lying?" Taemin responded. "If you tell me and I think that guy's good for you, I'll give you up. I promise."

Soojin considered her options. To tell or not to tell?

"Soojin..."

"Fine fine." Soojin gulped, saying her feelings for the first time. "I like Kai."

"Kai?" Taemin looked surprised. He was silent for a few moments until he took a step back. "I guess losing to my own brother is okay. I'll give you up as I promised, Soojin. Be happy."

Taemin trudged away sadly and Soojin was a little regretful to see him go. He was still a nice guy despite his extreme courting techniques.

Soojin walked back to her house, feeling vulnerable since she told someone about who she liked for the first time. A thought suddenly occurred to her. "Wait, if I told Taemin that, wouldn't he tell Kai?" she froze. "WHAT IF KAI KNOWS???" she shrieked.

"I already know."

Soojin whipped around in surprise, her eyes wide. Kai smirked and stepped out from his hiding place behind the tree. "I overheard your conversation, sis-in-law."

Soojin swallowed and turned red rapidly. "I'm not your sis-in-law." she defended weakly. Oh no! He knew she liked him!

"Yeah you're not." Kai stopped in front of her, searching her face. "I can finally stop calling you that irritating name." he chuckled lightly. Soojin looked up at him, not getting his humor.

"So how about from today onwards, I'll call you baby?" Kai smirked at her astonished expression and swept down to claim her lips.