JAElousy

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Username: rosejulian
 Male idols: Kim Jaejoong (DBSK)
 female OC: Park Jangmi
 plot: Jaejoong tries to make Jangmi jealous but it turned the other way around.
 Genre: romance, comedy, fluff [?]
 Title: JAElousy

 

------

 

Jaejoong and his girlfriend Jangmi were sitting on the couch in his luxury apartment, watching a drama on Saturday night.

Jaejoong's arm was wrapped securely around his girlfriend's shoulders as she leaned against him. He played with her hair absent-mindedly and pressed butterfly kisses to the top of her head and temples once in a while.

He liked spending his time like this with her and loved it when she felt asleep on him and he could watch her sleep.

They were watching a korean drama where the plot centered around a lead couple that was running into a little trouble because of jealousy attacks from the girl. The guy was talking to another girl a little too affectionately when his girlfriend arrived.

She hid behind the pillar to watch them interact and her eyes narrowed at them when she saw them laughing together.

And as it was a drama after all, there came a dramatic moment when a passerby walked past the girl and accidentally pushed her. The girl fell and the guy caught her, hugging her closely to his chest.

The girlfriend gasped in surprise and fumed, her blood boiling. She stalked to her boyfriend and glared at him angrily, calling him a cheater and a whole lot of profanities.

Jaejoong frowned at the scene, wincing as the fight got a lot louder. Jangmi wrinkled her nose as she watched, shaking her head. "Hmm." she muttered.

Jaejoong looked down at her and blinked. "Yeah?"

Jangmi pointed at the screen. "Don't you think the girl is over-reacting?" she questioned. "I mean, she was right there. She saw that it was the passerby who knocked on the other girl. It wasn't like her boyfriend hugged the other girl out of his own will."

Jaejoong frowned. "But she has the right to be jealous, he's her boyfriend after all." he pointed out. "And her boyfriend had been talking a little too affectionately with the other girl in the beginning. That's the truth."

Jangmi shook her head. "Nah, I still don't think it's a legit reason to be angry." she murmured. "I would never do that."

Blinking in surprise, Jaejoong lifted her head off his shoulder and looked at her. "You won't?" he questioned. "Won't you get jealous when I talk to another girl and start laughing with her, teasing each other and running around?"

Jangmi threw her head back and laughed. "No, why would I?"

Jaejoong didn't say anything as Jangmi continued watching the drama. His attention wasn't on the show anymore as he considered what his girlfriend had told him. She wouldn't get jealous? But didn't jealousy mean she cared enough for him to be bothered?

Did this mean she didn't care???

-----

Jaejoong and Jangmi were out with their friends in a gathering and Yoochun and Junsu were there as well. They were laughing in a bar, drinking casually.

Jaejoong eyed Jangmi from the corner of his eye and decided to do something. He wanted her to be jealous, to be protective of him. Because he was hers and she had the right to mark his territory.

He looked around, scanning the area around them. He met eyes with a curvy girl wearing a tight-assed skirt that fitted her every curce, drinking her drink in a seductive manner. She winked at Jaejoong and his first reaction was to look away.

Until he remembered his plan. Jealousy.

He sent a smile to the girl and waited, knowing her next move. True enough, she took her drink and moved towards him, her hips swaying dramatically with every step.

Junsu and Yoochun looked at each other in surprise when they saw that Jaejoong didn't do anything to stop the girl or send any signals that he was taken. The girl stopped at their table and smiled flirtatiously. "Hi, I'm Georgina." she winked at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong smiled back, eying Jangmi from the corner of his eye. No reaction.

He inwardly frowned and he shifted in his seat, patting the leather bound surface. "Come on and join us, Georgina." he offered. "I'll buy you a drink."

Junsu's jaw dropped and Yoochun immediately snapped his gaze to Jangmi who wasn't at all affected by the whole scene. "Why thank you, hunk." Georgina plopped herself down leaned towards Jaejoong, exposing her spectacular cleavage.

Junsu was openly gaping at the display right then and Yoochun whacked his head, clearing his throat. Jangmi didn't notice anything as she smiled at Georgina. "Where are you from, Georgina? You don't look korean."

"I'm half american, half korean." Georgina batted her eyelashes at Jaejoong. Jaejoong shifed uncomfortably, wanting to run away from such direct flirting. "What's your name, hunk?" she asked Jaejoong.

"Jae." Jaejoong muttered. "You can call me Jae."

"Hmm Jae, I like the sound of it." Georgina winked. Jaejoong glanced back at Jangmi and saw that she was not at all affected by whatever that had happened and he was infuriated. Why? Wasn't she bothered?

And things started to get worse when a waiter came to their table and gave Jangmi a cup of tequilla. "The man over there wants you to have this." he pointed to a guy from the next table.

Jangmi cocked her head and blinked at the handsome guy from the next table who smiled at her charmingly. Jaejoong frowned at the offensive cup of tequilla and gaped as Jangmi accepted it. She smiled at the waiter. "Tell him thanks."

Jaejoong snapped his head towards her. "You're going to drink it?"

Jangmi shrugged. "Why not? It's straight from the bar so it's definitely not poisoned or drugged." she mused. "And even if you're not here, Junsu and Yoochun are here to protect me, aren't they?"

Jaejoong clenched his jaw, displeased. Jangmi sipped her new drink carefully, pursing her lips and humming a tune. The guy from the next table soon got up from his seat and invited Jangmi to get another drink with him. The two of them left the table to get to the car and Jaejoong watched jealously, gritting his teeth.

What the hell? He wanted to make her jealous and now she was prancing around with another guy!

Jaejoong lost all interest in this jealousy game and he promptly stood up. "I'm going home." he muttered. Georgina looked crestfallen as she looked up at him. "Why? So fast?"

"I'm tired." Jaejoong muttered, sending a glance to Jangmi who was laughing along with the new guy at the bar. He growled and stalked out of the place, getting to his car and driving straight home.

-----

Jangmi returned home fifteen minutes after Jaejoong did. She found him sulking on the couch while drinking a glass of warm milk. "Jae?" she blinked. "Why did you get home so quickly? When I next turned around, you were gone. Are you feeling ill?"

Jaejoong pouted and stared at her accusingly. "Yes I'm ill. I'm fed up with jealousy." he wagged his finger at her. "What's with you and that guy? Why did you let him buy you a drink? If you want a drink, you could have asked me! I'm your boyfriend!"

Jangmi looked a little startled and she allowed herself a small smile. "Jae, were you jealous?"

Jaejoong harrumphed and turned away, crossing his arms in front of his chest and pouted. Jangmi laughed silently and sat beside him. "Why were you jealous? I wasn't even jealous when you invited that Georgina to sit with us."

"Exactly!" Jaejoong burst out. "Why weren't you jealous? You were supposed to be jealous! Which girl in the right mind isn't jealous when she sees her boyfriend getting hit on by another girl?"

Jangmi laughed out loud this time as she shook her head in amusement. "So you were trying to get me to react?" Jaejoong sulked, making a face.

"Baby." she pecked his cheek. "There isn't any need for jealousy. Especially when I know you belong to me as much as I belong to you."