Merry Christmas, Love

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. Username : FolderName
 2. Male : Jung Yunho
 3. Female : Kwon Yuri
 4. Plot : A beautiful morning where Yunho and Yuri woke up to each other only to have their first Christmas together as a spouse :) so the blissful day goes on till the night with the Christmas party with whole SM came to celebrate with them~
 5. Genre: crack, fluff
 6. Title: Merry Christmas, Love

 

-----

 

The sun rose high in the sky before either of them stirred.

The glare of sunlight flitered through the white cotton curtains and shone mercilessly on Yunho's face. He squinted, his peaceful sleep broken.

He let out a soft groan as he moved his body, realizing that he couldn't move his arm because a certain someone was sleeping on it. Yunho smiled softly as he rubbed his eyes, clearing his vision.

His girlfriend of three years was still currently sleeping against his broad chest, snuggling closer unconsciously.

Yunho reached out to brush some hair away from her face and caressed her cheek softly. She was beautiful, extremely so.

Anti fans always called SNSD plastic dolls, but really, Yunho didn't agree. Sure, some of them did some work here and there, but they wouldn't get into the company if they weren't good looking in the first place. And all of them were talented singers or dancers or rappers. They were meant to shine.

Especially his girl right there.

Yunho curled Yuri's hair behind her ear, silently watching. Even without make up, his Yuri was an angel. Black pearl beauty.

Last night, they had celebrated the last few minutes of Christmas Eve in his apartment, eating pizza and drinking coke. Not a very glamorous way of celebrating but they were happy like that.

They chatted and chatted till Yuri fell asleep on him and he followed soon after. He could hardly remember a time when he slept as well as he just did and he credited it to his girlfriend's presence.

They had been dating since three years ago. Yunho had felt attracted to this funny humorous girl since she was merely 12 where she performed her "dinosaur" trick in front of the other trainees. They laughed for a long time after that but Yunho always thought she was cute.

As they grew, he had a hard time figuring out if the attraction and concern he felt for her was purely brotherly or did he see her as a woman.

Turned out that he really was in love with her, but he still didn't confess right then. They grew closer and closer and it took everything he had not to kiss her goodbye whenever they parted, but he was afraid of the company's rules and he was after all DBSK's leader. He, of all the people, had to obey to them.

But one night while they were talking, he couldn't help himself anymore and he kissed her. She kissed back.

Which started their wonderful relationship till now.

Yunho chuckled softly at the memories and kissed Yuri's forehead. "Baby." he whispered. "Wake up. It's..." he squinted at the clock, his eyes widening. "11am. Wow, we've really slept in today." he poked her cheek.

Yuri took her time waking up. She squinted at him and smiled with her eyes half closed. "Hmm...Yunho oppa." she murmured. And then she flopped to her side again and hugged his chest. "A while more."

"Babe." Yunho laughed softly, his chest vibrating. Yuri's brows furrowed at the actions and sighed softly, flipping over onto her back. "Fine." she relented, opening her eyes slightly wider. "I'm up."

"Good." Yunho pulled her up to sit and fixed her bed hair. She looked adorable. Yuri gave him a small smile and crawled out of bed, slipping her feet through his large slippers. "I'll go wash up first."

"Yeah." Yunho nodded. "You can take a bath if you like, just grab any of my tees or boxers." he offered.

Yuri signed an okay sign and shuffled out of the room, leaving Yunho with a large smile. Yunho got out of bed, arranging his blankets and pillows when Yuri shuffled back into the room. "Did you forget something?" he asked.

"Yeah." Yuri smiled, tip toeing and pressing a chaste kiss to his lips. "Merry Christmas, Yunho oppa." And then she shuffled out of the room again.

Yunho blinked as she went, a wide smile curling onto his lips. Just what was his name again?

-----

Yuri and Yunho spent the rest of the afternoon lazing around in the apartment.

Yuri made them a fantastic brunch and after that, they watched the special Christmas shows while snuggling together on the couch. It was a simple afternoon really, but both of them enjoyed it loads, having satisfaction in the little things since they were too tired of the rentless celebrity lives.

And then they began preparing for the party that night, since all of the SM artistes would be there and them included.

Yuri had bathed and changed into a figure hugging simple black dress, sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and not at all minding if she crumpled the material. She was putting on her makeup while watching a drama, not even needing a mirror to do the job.

Yunho got out of the shower and dried his hair, walking out to the living room. He saw Yuri putting on her lip stick and he smiled, crawling onto the couch.

He put his towel on her lap before laying his wet head there, closing his eyes. "The best pillow, I swear."

Yuri laughed and flicked his forehead. "So this is all I am? A pillow?" she teased.

Yunho pouted and sent her a look. "You're my one and only, my soulmate, my other half, my girl, the one who has my heart, my angel, my baby girl, my-"

"OKAY!" Yuri said loudly. "I get it." she laughed again. "Do you behave this stupidly in front of Changmin as well?"

"That dude? He's more like the leader than I am." Yunho frowned. "Old maknae." He looked up at her and beamed. "You look good." he took in her dress. "Hmm...too good. I think we shouldn't go to the party, let's just stay at home." he hugged her waist, kissing her flat tummy.

"There's no such thing as looking too good, Yunho oppa." Yuri swatted his hands away and he sat up, smiling. Yuri took the towel from her lap and began drying his hair. "When you're in SNSD, even when you look your best, you can't possibly outshine the others."

"No." Yunho kissed her finger tips. "You're the only one that shines to me."

"Sweet-talker." Yuri threw the towel over his head. "Get ready soon, we'll be going in ten." Yunho grinned and dried his own hair quickly. He put a hand to his head. "Yes madam!"

-----

They were dancing.

The company had rented a holiday inn and all the SM artistes were partying hard on Christmas night. There was even a disco ball and they dimmed the lights to mimic the atmosphere of a club.

There was a dance battle going on with the various dance machines of each group, namely, Yunho, Kai, Eunhyuk and Taemin.

The girls were just swaying to the music while chatting, and Yuri sat with the SNSD girls.

She looked over to the other end of the room where there were more than a dozen celebrity guys, Super Junior, EXO, SHINee, DBSK...All of them having a large fanbase and girls would do anything to just spend five minutes with them...

But amongst them all, only Yunho caught her eye.

Yunho saw her looking and he gave her a wink. Yuri waved back.

She smiled as she sipped her champagne, turning back to the girls.

And perhaps he was the only one that shone, to her.