Happy Ex-mas!

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

username: Miss
 male idol: exo - preferably all of them, but its ok if you just want exo-k or exo-m
 female: OC called ellie
 plot: i guess it could just be a scenario with them altogether opening christmas presents from eachother and it can be funny :)
genre: comedy
 title: Happy ex-mas!

 

-----

 

"That...*BURP*....was satisfying." Xiumin grinned, patting his tummy.

The EXO boys were gathered at the rich boy Suho's house and were spending Christmas Eve's together. Suho's cooks had them a scrumptious Christmas meal and all of them were extremely satisfied.

"Thank the cook for me, really. It was great." Kai wiped his mouth. Suho nodded, glad that his friends loved the food.

"And now it's time for..." Sehun and Tao met eyes. "PRESENTS!!!" The two maknaes bounced off to the large Christmas tree that was present in the centre of the living room.

Ellie was a close friend of the Exo boys and she had attended every one of the Christmas gatherings as well. "Those boys." she rolled her eyes in amusement.

The boys gathered around the Christmas tree and eyed the great many presents that were gathered under it. "ME FIRST ME FIRST!" Sehun squealed excitedly, going through all the presents and finding the one with his name.

"Mine is here!" he picked up a large present that was wrapped with black shiny paper. He shook it excitedly like a child. "What's in it?"

"Open it, duh." Lay rolled his eyes in amusement.

Sehun tore the wrapping paper without battling an eyelid and his mouth formed an "O" shape at the gift inside. "XBOX 360 WHOOHOOOOO!!!" he pumped his fists in the air.

"You better not break that the first day you got it." Kris muttered. "We all paid for it and we expect to use it the next time we go to your house." Sehun hugged the xbox and ignored Kris. "Krissy hyung, you're officially uninvited the next time you guys come my house~" he sang.

Kris's jaw dropped.

"My turn!" Tao searched for his name amongst the presents and got a long one that reached his waist from his feet.

"What is this?" he tore the wrapping off quickly, just like Sehun did. His eyes lit up the the gift.

It was a thai triangle pillow set, just right for relaxing and meditating.

M-155-M-G-Y-3..jpg

"It was a bad idea getting this one." Lay murmured thoughtfully as he watched the maknae lay the pillows out and lying on it immediately. "He's going to turn more into a monk the the wushu guy he is now."

The other boys took turns opening their gifts as well.

Kris got a set of happy faced masks where Xiumin told him that he had to smile more but since his facial expression didn't allow anything like it, the masks came in handy.

Chen got a Karaoke set where he got to practice his singing and high notes.

Xiumin got a manual cookbook for the different type of baos and buns and hongkong dimsums and a pack of flour, where the members told him to cook baos for them in the future.

Luhan received a set of bambi pyjamas which Ellie had to admit, looked really like him.

Lay got a new guitar that he always wanted.

Baekyun and Chanyeol received the same gift, which was a T-shirt which says, "I BELONG TO HIM." and pointed in different directions. They both gagged at the present and caused a whole lot of laughter.

Suho unwrapped a shoulder massage device which was very apt for the leader of them all. But then he revealed he had a whole body massage chair at home and the members promptly took away his gift and ignored him.

Heh.

D.O. got a book on how to flirt and all fingers pointed to Sehun, revealing that he was the one who had suggested this gift. Sehun immediately defended his case that he wanted to D.O. to find happiness and whatnot, but meh everyone knew Sehun was just saying D.O. didn't know how to flirt.

Kai received a self camrecorder which was very useful when he could flim himself when he danced.

All that was left was Ellie's gift, a suspicious looking box that sat in the middle. The only unwrapped gift.

"Open it." Luhan urged. "Hope you'll like it." he wriggled his brows.

All the exo boys suddenly looked really suspicous and Ellie took the box cautiously. She shook it and found that no sound was made. "You guys are acting really strange."

"Just before you open it," Baekhyun cut in, grinning. "We'd like you to know that we will share the gifts we have received this year. So you better wear your gifts and share the sight for us to see."

"Wear?" Ellie tore the wrapping paper and opened the box. "It's something to wear-"

Her eyes widened and she choked on her saliva.

The boys laughed all at once and ran in different directions to hide from her wrath while Ellie grew red in the face. She took out the cloth from the box and stood up, yelling at them.

"I WILL NOT WEAR A SET OF LINGERIE IN FRONT OF YOU, YOU GROUP OF S!!!!"