Always be by your side

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Username:Super_SHINeegirl
Idols: Kim Myungsoo and Lee SungYeol
OC: Cho Sophia
Plot: So,Sungyeol is my best friend since childhood and were REALLY close.One day,Myungsoo came as a transferee.The 3 of us became friends.Turn out that Myungsoo & Sungyeol secretly likes me. (LOL XD)
Genre: Comedy,Fluff
Title: Always be by your side

 

-----

 

"Sungyeol can I go over to your house later?" Sophia leaned over to his table. "I want to borrow that book you were talking about."

Sungyeol tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Hmm..."

"Yah Lee Sungyeol." Sophia narrowed her eyes. Sungyeol laughed and nodded, flicking her forehead. "Of course I'm going to say yes." *How can I ever say no to you?* he mused to himself.

Sophia pumped her fists in the air. "Assa!"

Sungyeol grinned. He had liked Sophia for a long long time.

They were childhood friends and from the very first moment, he had taken a liking to the cute girl that waned to share a lollipop with him. And as he grew older, he finally realized that the feelings he had for Sophia were ones of affection and love.

But he didn't know how to express it.

Sophia was doodling on her book before the teacher came and Sungyeol leaned over. "Hey, keep your book. Teacher Jung is walking from behind right now!" he hissed.

Sophia let out a squeal and quickly shoved the book into her bag, straightening. She blinked for a few seconds and turned behind, only to see her classmate Dongwoo blink at her in confusion.

An anguished sigh escaped her lips and she whacked Sungyeol's arm. "You liar!"

Sungyeol started laughing heartily when the teacher really entered. Sophia stuck out her tongue and faced the front.

"Today, there's going to be a new student joining the class." The teacher garnered their attention. "Come in." she turned to the door. A guy walked in, slightly hesitant and wary of all the pairs of eyes staring at him.

He was cute, really really cute, and the girls in class immediately recognized the fact. They paid him exceptional attention as he moved to the front of the class. "My name is Kim Myungsoo, call me L." he muttered. "Nice to meet you."

"So cute!" the girls whispered amongst themselves.

Sungyeol caught what they were saying and he glanced at Sophia. He bit his lip and leaned towards her. "Do you think he's cute too?" he whispered.

"Hmm?" she looked up from her doodles. She scanned L from head to toe and he met her eyes, coincidentally. He gave a small nod of acknowledgement and Sophia smiled back. "Okay, I guess. I think I'm immune to handsome-ness after being friends with you. You're not bad yourself."

Sungyeol leaned back to his chair, smiling widely. He liked her answer, a little too much.

-----

L soon grew closer to Sungyeol through basketball and in turn, closer to Sophia.

The three of them soon formed a clique and they went everywhere together. Sungyeol was a little put off sometimes because the Sungyeol-Sophia Double S best friend group now evolved to become SMS. (LOL)

L and Sophia got closer as well, whenever Sungyeol wasn't around with them.

"Boo!"

"AHHH!!!" Sophia leaped from her chair. L dissolved into chuckles and he shook his head, taking a seat next to her. "You should go on variety shows, you have the best reactions."

"Evil." Sophia pouted as she got back to her chair. "Don't think I already forgave you for the spider incident yesterday."

Sungyeol blinked between the two of them confusedly. "What spider?"

"This guy!" Sophia pointed at L."He found black paper in my room and he cut it into the shape of a spider and he put it amongst the plates. I was so scared when I saw it while I was washing the dishes!"

L laughed. "You're too easy to fool."

Sungyeol frowned, slightly uneasy. L noticed Sungyeol looking and understood the look. He had noticed that Sungyeol was a little too attentive to Sophia to be a friend and caught on pretty quickly. But he couldn't help his own feelings.

...

As they were walking home, Sophia skipped into her own house first and left Sungyeol and L. Sungyeol cocked his head to the streets and L nodded. The two of them walked down the street in silence, both of them having their hands stuffed in their pockets.

Finally, L stopped. He looked at Sungyeol. "You want to talk."

Sungyeol nodded. "Yes." he eyed L. "You like Sophia."

L didn't deny it. "Yes. And you like her too."

"Yes."

They stared at each other till smiles broke on their faces. "You're not going to get her." Sungyeol muttered. "I know her better and longer."

"Not neccessarily." L mused. "I'm new, I'm fresher."

-----

On Monday, Sophia got out of her house and was shocked to see two guys standing outside her house.

"HI SOPHIA!" Sungyeol and L chorused and produced rose bouquets. "I LIKE YOU, PLEASE DATE ME!"

Sophia stumbled and leaned against her door. Oh goodness.

 

 

 

 

----

This was a second chance, please elaborate next time.