My Hero

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. ihearthongki_
 2. Myungsoo [infinite *-*] , Infinite
 3. Park Dasom
 4. Myungsoo is the jerk of the school. Arrogant, bossy. There was a girl called Dasom in the same school who has the BIGGEST crush on the jerk. One day, Dasom's enemy Nara decided to spill the beans about her crush. Myungsoo stood up and defended her. He then realized that he had feelings for Dasom, too. [Decide the ending, author-nim x)]
 5. Romance
 6. My Hero

 

-----


"Park Dasom."

Dasom got up from her seat behind L to go up to the front to get her test paper. When she walked past her crush L, Dasom blushed involuntarily and she tripped on her laces.

She knocked her head against the girl sitting in front of L. The girl sprawled on her table with a loud "Oof!" and Dasom slipped to the ground. L rolled his eyes and shook his head. *Clumsy.*

Dasom crawled up immediately and helped the girl sit up right. "I'm so sorry." Dasom gasped when she realized the girl she knocked into was Kim Nara, star cheerleader, pretty and popular.

.

"Yah! Can't you walk properly?" Nara snapped.

"I'm really sorry." Dasom bowed. She looked back at L embarrassedly and quickly ran to get her paper.

Nara looked back at L and rolled her eyes. "That girl is such a noob isn't she?" she twirled her hair. "I think I hurt my jaw when she crashed me into the table." she pouted cutely.

L rolled his eyes. "Tell that to someone who cares."

Nara pouted and turned back to her table. Dasom walked past them again with her test paper and ducked her head when she saw Nara glaring at her.

Dasom sank back into her seat and sighed softly. She aced the test as usual but she didn't feel happy about it. Not when the guy she liked didn't acknowledge her ever. She didn't know how long it had been since she discovered she was in love with him, but so what, it didn't change anything.

Dasom hadn't talked to L ever, not like he would.

L was a jerk. He was arrogant and disrespectful to the teachers. He was rude to everyone except his friends and when girls expressed interest in him, he didn't care if they were of the opposite and more vulnerable to emotional hurt, and he would just reject them emotionlessly and heartlessly.

But that didn't stop Dasom from liking him, strangely.

There was this strange phenomenon between girls that they liked bad boys. And it really seemed true. The more they were jerks, the more they were heartless and arrogant, the more the girls wanted to be the one who would melt the ice man's heart. Strange but true.

Dasom had the biggest crush on L and she felt faint just thinking about it. Why would he like her back when he had a truckload of cheerleaders and dancers going after him?

Dasom sank deeper into her chair. Damn, why did she have to fall for him???

-----

L couldn't help but feel annoyed when he saw Nara walking towards him. "L, want to sit at our table?" she twirled her hair flirtatiously. L rolled his eyes. "I have my own friends, you have yours. Keep it that way."

Nara pouted. "Aww don't be like that, L." she cooed. "Your friends can be my friends and my friends can be yours as well."

L glanced towards her ty cheerleading friends and fought the urge to gag. Dongwoo, who was sitting next to L, laughed when he saw Nara's desperate attacks. "No thanks. L's right. Keep your friends yours."

L smirked and nodded at his hyung.

Nara huffed angrily and walked away. She went back to her table, upset that she got turned away by L again. Just when was he going to respond to her and see that she was the one just for him?

"Don't be mad, have a sandwich." her friend passed it to her.

Nara made a face at the sandwich. "I'm not hungry. I'll go take a walk."

She stalked off, her hips shaking in a very unnatural manner, meant to attract the attention of males. She stormed off to the classroom just as Dasom walked out of it. Nara huffed at Dasom and Dasom hung her head down.

Nara rolled her eyes at Dasom and went into the class towards her seat. She noticed a pink book protruding from Dasom's bag and her curiosity was aroused. She glanced back out at the door to make sure Dasom wasn't coming back and she grabbed the book, not hesitating to flip it open.

She read the first page and her eyes widened. "Park Dasom's Diary." a smirk graced her face and she began flipping through the pages. She stopped on one interesting entry and laughed out loud.

"Park Dasom, you're dead."

-----

L sighed when he saw Nara walking towards their table again. She stopped by the table with a y pose and L growled. "I told you, I have no interest sitting at your table."

"This isn't it, L." Nara smiled graciously. "Look at what I found. Everyone, listen!" she spoke loudly.

People around them turned around curiously. "Dear Diary," Nara read. "I think I'm falling in love with L. He's just too handsome to be true, as if he walked out from some poster."

L blinked. "Wait, what?"

"Hey I think she's reading someone's diary entry." Sungyeol whispered. "Wow such a , I bet it's not even hers."

"I know L is popular and really attractive, and lots of girls like him. Why would he like someone like me? I'm unattractive and the only thing I'm good in is studying. I even trip when my laces aren't untied, I'm not worthy of him." Nara read on.

One girl came into L's mind when he heard the last sentence. *That sounds like...*

"But I can't stop myself, diary. I really really like him." Nara laughed. "I find myself failing to pay attention in class as I stare at the back of his head. I have so many sketches of his back view in all the pages of my text book. I like him so much, diary. What should I do? Signed, Park Dasom."

Everyone laughed when they realized who the book belonged to. That plain girl, dreaming of the prince L? HAH what a joke.

L stood up when he saw someone walking into the cafeteria. Park Dasom.

Everyone stared at her and started laughing and pointing fingers. Dasom didn't know what was happening and she just scratched her head, going to buy her lunch when she saw the book in Nara's hands. She stopped in her tracks, her face paling instantly. "No." she whispered.

Nara strolled over to Dasom and smirked. "So, you plain girl likes our prince L?" she laughed like it was hilarious. "Oh Dasom, I'm not laughing at you, but you should really choose someone your own standard. How about that geek Park Jaeha?"

Dasom flinched, a tear trickling down her cheek. She hung her head, edging away and wanting to get out of there.

L balled his fists unconsciously, not realizing he was getting pissed. "Oh I feel sorry for you, Dasom." Nara continued. "Why did you fall for L? You're not worthy of him, of course you'll get your heart broken." she cooed. "Don't be too sad alright? You already know that it's going to happen."

Dasom took another step back, this time three tears trickling down her cheek.

"Oh are you crying?" Nara laughed. "Oh I'm sorry if I made you cry but-"

L strode up to Nara and whipped the book out of her hand. Nara faltered, surprised. She quickly collected her expression and touched his arm. "OH you want to read it for yourself?"

"This is her diary, only she gets to read it." L growled. "And what are you talking about her not being worthy of me?"

"She said it herself in her entry-"

"The entry is dated a month ago, that was before we got together." L pulled Dasom closer and took her hand. Nara's jaw dropped. "Together?"

"Yes, we're dating." L held up their hands. "So shut your trap, you're ing noisy." he snapped.

He pulled the surprised Dasom out of the cafeteria and left a group of stunned students behind. L pulled Dasom to the garden and panted, still frowning with anger.

Dasom gulped at their interlaced hands and squeaked. "Uhm L-"

L looked down at their hands and looked away, not dropping his grip. "What?"

"Let go of my hand, you're hurting me." Dasom winced and L relaxed his grip, not letting her hand go. "Sorry."

Dasom's eyes widened at their still interlaced hands. Wasn't he going to let go of her?

L his lips, his heart still racing. When Nara was insulting Dasom and reading her diary, L felt outraged. How could she do this to his girl? The thought came into his mind and he was momentarily thrown off by what he was feeling.

. He liked her back.

"Where do you stay?" L suddenly asked.

Dasom didn't dare disobey him. "24 Cresent street." she squeaked.

"Wait at the front porch at 7:30 tomorrow morning, I'll be there to fetch you to school." L muttered, not looking at her as he strolled around the garden, one hand in his pocket and the other holding hers.

"You're fetching me to school?" Dasom shrieked, her eyes wide.

L raised a brow at her and flicked her head. "Isn't that what boyfriends do?"

"B-B-Boyfriends?" Dasom gasped, almost fainting.

"Yeah." L twisted his lips. "You....don't want to?"

"OF COURSE NOT!" Dasom blurted without hesitation.

L looked away, hiding a grin. "Hm, good." Dasom glanced up at him and caught the side of his mouth lifting in a smile and she bit her own lip, smiling.

Her Hero.