Depend on me

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. Username: infinite_and_beyond
2. Featuring male idol(s): Jung Daehyun [B.A.P]
3. Featuring female/OC: Park Hye Mi
4. Plot: Daehyun never wanted to burden Hye Mi and never asked anything from her. However, he fell sick one day and accidentally dialed Hye Mi's number. Hye Mi was freaking out about Daehyun as she went over to his house to check on him (decide the ending yeah? ;D)
5: Genre: romance?
6: Title: Depend On Me

 

-----

 

Daehyun shuddered as a light breeze blew against him.

His nose felt itchy at once and he wriggled his nose, squeezing his eyes shut.

It was coming. He could feel it, it was coming any time! It was...it was...."AHHCHOOO!!!" Daehyun sighed, his head feeling heavy and his eyelids feeling an exceptional attraction to the bottom of of his eyes.

Daehyun leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. ", I'm falling sick."

Daehyun got to the kitchen to look for vitamin C tablets and he ate two at the same time, gulping down water to force it down. His throat felt like it was on fire and he really really didn't feel well.

Daehyun went back to his room to get his nice clothes which he had chosen beforehand for the date.

There were some guys who would start getting tardy once they start dating a girl for a long time. They would turn up late for dates because they were too familiar with their girlfriends. They wouldn't bother much about their clothes or what they wore, not trying that hard to impress their girlfriends any longer.

However, even after three years of dating, Daehyun still paid attention to all details of his date with his girlfriend Hyemi. He hadn't been late for a date once and always dressed nicely, always thinking of new ways to surprise her and to make her happy.

Daehyun wasn't a sort of guy who would want to trouble someone else when he needed help. He tended to solve everything himself even when it was taking a toll on him.

His friends, the BAP boys, too told him to look for them whenever he needed someone to help out, however he never called them to trouble them. And the last person he wanted to trouble was his girlfriend.

Daehyun wore his shirt and struggled to get his jeans on, when a sudden dizzy wave hit him. He closed his eyes, leaning against the door. "." he cursed.

He didn't think he could go to the date when he felt like that. He was about to faint anytime and if he went out, he didn't think he could last through out the day, especially when he was supposed to bring her to the amusement park that day.

Daehyun cursed as he crashed into bed, his eyes falling shut immediately. He reached for his phone blindly and called his number 1 speed dial. "Hello? Daehyun oppa?" Hyemi chirped. "Are you reaching soon? I just showered, I'll be ready to go soon!"

Daehyun groaned inwardly. "Babe, I'm sorry. I can't turn up today." he searched his mind for another reason. He didn't want her to worry about him. "I uhm..I have some family matters at home that needs to be settled immediately."

"Oh." Hyemi responded. "It's okay oppa. We can go to the amusement park another day."

"Really sorry about it, Hyemi." Daehyun frowned. Hyemi chirped. "It's really okay, oppa. See you tomorrow!"

Daehyun hung up and dug into his blankets, tossing his phone randomly on some part of the bed. He buried his face into his pillow and fell asleep almost immediately in his straight black shirt which he had ironed the previous night and his newly bought jeans.

-----

"I wonder what happened in Daehyun oppa's home." Hyemi murmured to herself at home. "It isn't like him to suddenly cancel out on a date." she frowned.

Hyemi shrugged and started amusing herself by surfing the net. She lost track of time and over an hour passed, until her phone randomly rang. She blinked at the screen. "Daehyun oppa?" she beamed, picking up the call. "Hi Daehyun oppa!"

She didn't hear anything but shuffling and rustling sounds. She didn't know it was the sound of Daehyun tossing and turning on bed.

"Daehyun oppa?" she repeated, frowning.

There came a gigantic sneeze at this point and cursing from a muffled voice that sounded really like Daehyun's. "Stupid flu." he cursed fluently.

Hyemi blinked. "Daehyun? Is that you?"

There came another sneeze and cough. There was some rustling sound and a period of silence until...". I dropped it."

Hyemi frowned. It really was Daehyun speaking in the background. And it sure didn't sound like he was attending to some sudden matter at home.

"39 degrees, ." Daehyun cursed. There came another series of coughs and a loud sigh. Hyemi's brows rose and she bit her lip. "Daehyun oppa? Are you feeling okay?" she grew more and more worried. "Aren't you at home attending to some affairs right now? Daehyun oppa?"

There was a loud groan and another cough.

Hyemi didn't have a good feeling about it and she quickly got dressed. She hung up the call and quickly waved for a cab. She got to Daehyun's in less than ten minutes and rushed to his door.

She got out the spare key he had given her and burst through the house. She saw his shoes tossed casually on the floor as if he had worn the shoes and taken them out again. It seemed that he hadn't even gone out of his house.

Hyemi went to his room and opened the door slowly. "Daehyun oppa?"

She saw a lump under his blankets and his phone that had been kicked onto the floor. She gasped and rushed in, prying the blanket away from his head. "Daehyun oppa?"

Daehyun didn't respond, still asleep. Hyemi felt his forehead and winced at the heat. He was burning.

"Oh no, he's running a fever." Hyemi looked around and saw the rest of the pack of vitamin C pills Daehyun had eaten. "Babo, did he think he could recover by just eating those?" she frowned.

She rushed into his bathroom and grabbed his towel, soaking it with water and rinsing it. She went back to her sick boyfriend and pressed the wet towel on his forehead. Daehyun groaned.

She noticed how he was wearing a nice shirt and jeans and figured that he had changed to go out on the date with her until he decided that he was too sick to go. "Babo." she whispered. "Couldn't you have told me? I'd be glad to be here to take care of you." she murmured, as she tended after him.

-----

Daehyun let out a groan and felt a towel slip off his face. "What the-" he frowned at the towel that had originally been resting on his head.

He didn't feel as bad as he did before and sat up on his bed, his head still feeling heavy. He raised his brows when he saw a girl sleeping against his bed while sitting on the floor. His eyes widened. "Hyemi?"

Hyemi stirred when she heard his voice and rubbed her eyes tiredly. "Oh you're up?"

"Babe!" Daehyun gasped. "what are you doing here?"

Hyemi sat on his bed and felt his forehead. "Hm, you're not burning anymore." she smiled. "Great."

Daehyun stared at her, not believing that she was here in his room. "But what.."

Hyemi sent him a look. "Why did you lie to me that you were attending some family affair? You cancelled the date because you were sick, didn't you think I would have wanted to know that?" she huffed.

Daehyun winced. "Babe, I just...didn't want you to worry."

"Worry?" Hyemi frowned. "Daehyun oppa, I'm your girlfriend. I'm supposed to worry." she sighed. "You have always been there for me whenever I need you and I want to be there for you too. This isn't a one sided relationship where you do all the giving, Daehyun oppa."

Daehyun bit his lip. Gosh, he had the best girl.

"You can depend on me, oppa." Hyemi smiled softly. "Lay back and rest for a bit. I'll get dinner ready."

She leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek before walking to the door. Daehyun watched her go with a soft silly smile.

"You can depend on me too." he murmured.