Date gone wrong

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Xiaolanyang
 Baekhyun
 Jung miyoung
 Both of them are on a date that baekhyun has spent a long time planning. However mishaps happen. Baekhyun feels bad that the date is ruined but Miyoung forgives him.
 Romcom
 Date gone wrong

 

 

-----

 

Baekhyun bit his lip as he looked through his things again.

Okay, map? Check. Wallet filled with money? Check. Phone? Check.

Good, now he was ready. Baekhyun looked at himself in the mirror and was pleased with what he saw. He was good looking indeed, oh whistle. Now what he needed to do was to impress his girlfriend, Miyoung.

Jung Miyoung and him had just started dating, he only confessed a few days ago and was delighted when she agreed to be his girlfriend. Miyoung had a lot of suitors and Baekhyun felt the pressure to make sure he was above them all to keep her affections.

This was their first date and it had to be PERFECT. Extremely perfect.

He didn't want a single thing to go wrong and he wanted to prove to Miyoung that she had chosen the right guy for herself.

Baekhyun quickly got out of his house and made his way over to Miyoung's. She lived in one of those terrace houses and Baekhyun looked about, wondering which one was hers. Her words looked a little smudged because his hands were wet when he took the paper from her.

Was that #26 Cresent road or #28?

Baekhyun decided to go with 28 first and he knocked on #28's door. As soon as the door opened, a freaking golden retriever pounced on him, causing him to fall painfully on his , and his face up and down. Baekhyun wanted to gag. No no french kiss with a dog. NO.

The owner of the house quickly pulled her dog away. "Oh my I'm sorry. Fluffy is a little too enthusiastic whenever there are guests." the woman smiled warmly. Baekhyun eyed the dog. Fluffy? More like y or Icky.

Baekhyun got up and knew when he got home, his would have a big purple bruise. His front of the shirt was dirty, and also his pants when he fell on the ground. And his face, oh gosh the goo and saliva. "Uhm it's okay." Baekhyun cleared his throat. "Is Miyoung home?"

"Miyoung?" the woman looked puzzled for a moment. "Oh Jung Miyoung? The Jungs live in #26 not #28. You've gotten the wrong house, dear." she smiled. "Here, tissues to wipe your face before you see her."

Baekhyun accepted it and eyed the tissue, discovering a few suspicious golden strands of hair that seemed to come from that Fluffy. Baekhyun wrinkled his nose and threw the tissue away, using his own handkerchief instead. He knocked on #26, feeling down. Damn, the date hadn't even started and he was already like this.

Miyoung opened the door, wearing a beautiful smile and Baekhyun momentarily forgot about the doggie saliva on his cheek. "Wow. You look great." he blurted.

Miyoung beamed shyly. "Thank you." she closed the door. "You look..." she blinked at the dirt on his shirt and wetness on his face. "Did you just wash your face?"

"Long story." Baekhyun winced, wiping the last remaints of saliva from his face. "Ready for the date? I've prepared for a long time." he wriggled his brows as he boasted.

Miyoung laughed and slipped her hand into his. "Of course I'm ready." she smiled.

-----

"So first stop, we're going to Lotte World because everyone goes there on their first date." Baekhyun grinned as they got off the bus. "Let's go queue for our tickets. There seems to be a lot of people."

Indeed.

The queue was extremely long and Baekhyun and Miyoung joined the end of it. Baekhyun bit his lip, embarrassed. "I should have booked us tickets beforehand." he pouted.

Miyoung smiled and shook her head. "I don't mind waiting." she smiled. "As long as I'm with you."

AWWWW. Baekhyun melted into a puddle inside and he tightened his grip on her hand. They chatted easily as the line shortened as time passed. They queued for a goof half an hour before they nearly reached the counter. There were five people in front of them and they were a family. Just a few more minutes and they could get their tickets and go in to play!

Until....Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip drip drip drip....DRIZZLE.

Baekhyun winced as it started raining all of a sudden and lightning striked, thunder roared. It all happened in a span of ten seconds and both of them gasped in surprise. "I don't have an umbrella." Miyoung whispered.

"I don't either." Baekhyun looked back into the Lotte world. "We can't go on the outdoor rides, like this."

"Let's go somewhere else other than Lotte World then." Miyoung pulled him. Baekhyun took out his jacket and tried to cover them both from the rain as they ran to the nearest bus shelter. It was filled to the brim with people as they tried to hide from the sudden rain.

"Man, this . We queued for half and hour and we nearly got our tickets and BAM. It rained." Baekhyun frowned. Miyoung smiled at him. "It's okay. It's quite fun actually. So do you have a back up plan, Baekhyun oppa?" she mused. "If not Lotte world."

"Yeah. We'll go to Insadong street and shop." Baekhyun grinned. "Girls like shopping right?"

-----

The two of them stared at the Insadong street that was flooded because of the sudden rain.

People that wanted to pass had to waddle through the water that went ankle deep and it didn't seem enjoyable at all. Baekhyun looked down at Miyoung's dainty little slippers and frowned. "I think we'll have to postpone this one."

Miyoung nodded. "Aww what bad luck. The rain is so irritating." she blew on her bangs. "Why don't we grab something to eat then, Baekhyun? I'm hungry from all the travelling."

Baekhyun brightened. Through his research, there was a cafe near Insadong that was said to be extremely good. At least, that was back in 2010. But whatever, they could go there!

Baekhyun led Miyoung through the streets looking here and there for the cafe. "It's called Maccha Delight. Can you see any cafe with that name?" he frowned, looking about.

Miyoung leaned against him, tired from all the walking. Wherever they went, the cafe didn't seem to be there at all. "No." she shook her head and yawned. "Baekhyun, do you think the cafe moved?"

"Moved?" Baekhyun's face fell at the prospect. There was a chance of that. The article he read on the cafe was back in 2010 and it was plenty of time to move the cafe to somewhere else.

Miyoung tugged on his shirt. "There's Macs. Let's go grab a burger."

And because everyone was having lunch at that time and the rain made people hide in fastfood restaurants, there wasn't any seats for them and Baekhyun and Miyoung had to sit on the curb by the road side, watching the rain fall as they chewed on their burgers.

Baekhyun sighed at their sorry state, disappointed with himself. Miyoung looked at him when she heard his loud sigh. "What's wrong?"

"I'm such a fail." Baekhyun muttered. "All my plans were . First Lotte World, then Insadong, then that stupid Maccha Delight cafe. All of them ruined and now look at us. Sitting by the road, eating burgers. It's a horrible first date for you isn't it, Miyoung?"

Miyoung laughed and leaned against him. "It doesn't matter what we do, Baekhyun." she mused. "Dates aren't about what we're doing. It's about who we're with."

She looked up at him and smiled brightly. "And I'm happy that I'm with you."

Baekhyun softened and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. He definitely had the best girlfriend in the world.