The Secret Love

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. Username : seohyun763
 2. Featuring male idol : JYJ Jaejoong
 3. Featuring female : SNSD Seohyun
 4. Plot : Seohyun and Jaejoong have been together since Seohyun's debut. But No one knows their relationship. Will they able to keep protect their relationship even after tvxq separated .How Jaejoong will react when he hear Seohyun will be Yonghwa's wife on WGM.
 5. Genre : Angst, romance.
 6. Title : The Secret Love

 

------

 

"Kim Jaejoong sshi, what sort of girls do you like?" A reporter shoved the mike in front of Jaejoong's mouth.

Jaejoong pursed his lips, pretending to think. A girl I like?

He bit back the chuckle. The girl that liked to read self-improvement books, who sang like an angel, had the prettiest eye smile and was still innocent even in the entertainment industry.

"I like girls with pretty hands and pretty feet." Jaejoong answered, coming up with a random reply. He wanted to roll his eyes at his own answer and he heard Yoochun chortle beside him. s knew he was just crapping but he couldn't very well tell the truth right?

Because he already had someone he loved. There wasn't a sort of girl he liked. The girl he loved was the only girl he liked.

Seohyun and Jaejoong had been dating ever since 2007 when SNSD debuted. He fell in love with her innocent expressions and righteous character and knew that she was a girl that was to be treasured dearly.

However, no one knew about their relationship except for the DBSK boys, the SNSD girls and some of the other hoobaes. They couldn't risk letting the managers know of their relationship because SM would do anything to break them up.

The five DBSK members bowed to the reporters after finishing their interview and went to their hotel room to rest. They were in Tokyo, preparing for their performance at NHK. Changmin the maknae, laid down on a couch and let out a  huge sigh. "Big performance tomorrow." he murmured. "I need food to re-energize."

Junsu rolled his eyes. "Whatever our schedule is has nothing to do with your re-energizing. You ALWAYS need food." he grinned.

Changmin sat up, frowning. "Talking about schedules, have you noticed something strange?" he asked innocently. "I saw manager hyung's notes, after the NHK performance, we don't have any schedules left! Isn't that strange?" he clapped merrily. "Do you think SM is giving us a break at last?"

Jaejoong looked away immediately, wincing. Yunho laughed and nodded in agreement. "Perhaps! Perhaps we're finally going on a break. If that's so, where do you think we should go?"

"Anywhere's fine as long as there's good food." Changmin stated straightforwardly, making Yunho laugh.

Jaejoong sighed, feeling tears gathering in his eyes. He and the other two members had filed the lawsuit against SM without Changmin's and Yunho's knowledge. The two of them were still in the dark about the whole thing and they were still joking around merrily, not knowing that their days with DBSK as five were numbered.

Changmin blinked at Junsu. "Hyung, you're crying." he blurted, startled. "Why?"

Junsu looked at Jaejoong and lowered his head. "Nothing. You're just too funny that you made me cry."

-----

Homin found out about the lawsuit from the newspapers instead of the JYJ members. They called the JYJ phones repeatedly, angry and shocked.

Jaejoong sighed, turning off his phone as he leaned against the bedstand of a hotel room since they couldn't stay in the same dorm as Homin any longer. "This is so ed up." he muttered, putting his arm over his eyes.

The doorbell rang and Jaejoong went to it, opening the door without checking who it was since he thought it was either Yoochun or Junsu. His eyes widened when he saw that it was Seohyun instead. "Hyun?"

Seohyun launched herself into Jaejoong's arms and sobbed against his chest. "I heard about it, oppa. I'm so sorry." Jaejoong softened, her soft hair. "You don't blame us for suing SM?"

"You're breaking DBSK up, but I can see the point." Seohyun murmured. "Your lawsuit will help idol groups everywhere because entertainment companies will now see that the idol-slaves they have under their wing, can actually rebel against them. After all, oppas have your cosmetic business and Homin oppas don't. It's logical."

Jaejoong tightened his arms around her. "It's going to be so hard, Hyun. I'm scared." he whispered into her hair.

"I know." Seohyun nodded. "But I'm going to be supporting you, Jaejoong oppa." she smiled at him with that pretty angellic smile he loved. "Don't worry."

-----

Turned out that the DBSK-JYJ-SM thing wasn't the only thing that added to his troubles. Jaejoong nearly flipped the television when he realized that the new WGM couple was Yonghwa and Seohyun, HIS Seohyun.

"What the hell." Jaejoong reached for his phone, dialling Seohyun's number immediately. She picked up on the sixth ring. "Oppa?"

"Hyun!" Jaejoong burst out. "Why the hell are you entering WGM with Yonghwa as your husband? I thought I was your boyfriend!"

Seohyun giggled from the other end of the line, making Jaejoong calm down a bit. It was a little difficult to get angry with a girl like that. "Oppa...you are my boyfriend. But remember? No one else knows."

The harsh reality crashed down on Jaejoong at that instant and he choked. "Oh right." he muttered. "You're single in everyone's eyes."

He laid down on his couch. "Don't you think we can do the Jonghyun-Sekyung thing? And then everyone would know that we're dating and you don't need to do this."

"Jonghyun oppa and Sekyung's unnie's arrangement was approved of. I don't think ours will be." Seohyun spoke in a small voice. "Especially with JYJ's harsh situation with SM right now."

Jaejoong inwardly cursed. "I'm beginning to regret the lawsuit." he murmured. "All that money isn't worth this suffering if I can't be with you openly and I lose two of my brothers."

He sighed. "You think I should talk to Yonghwa about it?" he questioned. "Tell him that you're dating me and he better not try anything funny on screen."

Seohyun laughed softly. "That would be okay."

Jaejoong finally smiled, nodding to himself. "Yeah it will."

And it seemed with all the troubles circling his life, as long as he had her by his side, the sun would still be shining.

 

 

-----

I think I trailed a little too much off topic from Seohyun-Jaejoong with the lawsuit topic. Sorry, major Cassie here, I've got too much thoughts about it.