Trollers in love

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Username: creaminology
 Male Idol : EXO Baekhyun
 Female Character : Jung Juju
 Plot : Baekhyun be trolling and the girl be rolling. Loljk. Two trolls who prank and hate each other to death but deep inside... yeahh like that. lmao sorry :(((
 Genre : Crack
 Title : -

 

-----

 

"Ugh, she's here again." Baekhyun muttered. "I can't stand the mere sight of her."

The EXO-K boys were sitting at the cafeteria and eating their lunch. All was well until Jung Juju walked into the cafeteria with her friends. Baekhyun's mood immediately downed and he couldn't help the scowl that naturally crept up his face.

Juju smiled at one guy who waved to her and she went to queue up to get her food. "Oh look at her," Baekhyun frowned. "Thinking she's Miss Korea or something like that and waving in that fake way of hers." he imitated.

Chanyeol glanced in Juju's direction. "Honestly, I can't see why you and her are such loggerheads." he mused. "She's a nice girl and she has her own share of admirers. I don't know why you're so against her."

"Yeah." Sehun nodded. "Noona is really nice actually. I like her."

Baekhyun choked on his drink and wagged his finger at the maknae. "You have no taste, honestly, Maknae." he grimaced. "Jung Juju? She's noisy and loud and haven't you seen all the tricks and pranks she played on me already?"

"That's because you play the pranks back on her, dude." Suho laughed, shaking his head.

"She started it first! I swear!" Baekhyun pouted.

-----

Baekhyun crept quietly and hid himself behind a pillar. A group of younger junior girls passed by and they smiled and waved flirtatiously at him. Baekhyun shushed them and winked, causing them to giggle cutely as they walked away.

Baekhyun peeked out from behind the pillar and narrowed his eyes on Juju. She was in the music room practicing dance and even if Baekhyun didn't want to admit it, she was a great dancer.

Baekhyun tiptoed over to the room, making sure to keep himself hidden at all times. All of a sudden, he grabbed the doorknob and slammed the door shut with a loud slam.

Juju yelped in surprise and stumbled over her own feet.

She glared at the close door, knowing fully well who had done that. She stormed over to the door and flung it open angrily. And then she faltered.

There wasn't anyone around.

Strange, she could have sworn it was that idiotic Byun Baekh-

"AHHHH!!!" Juju screamed all of a sudden when Baekhyun emerged from his hiding place. "BOOO!!!!"

Juju calmed herself down and glared at Baekhyun who was laughing his gut off. "OH seriously you should have seen your face. AHHH!" he imitated. "It was so loser!"

Juju flinched. Baekhyun calmed himself down and noticed Juju's expression and he swallowed. *Uh-oh.* "Uh, it was fun but, I have other errands to run so ciao!" he quickly darted away. Juju growled and let out an anguished yell. "YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!"

-----

Juju smiled at Dave. "You can do it, fighting."

The large enormous sized guy nodded. "Ogayyyy." he slurred. Dave was the largest sized boy in school, and the thing was, his body size wasn't attributed by fats. It was all muscle.

Dave was the captain of the weight-lifting team and he looked really intimidating if you didn't know him. Baekhyun didn't but Juju did. Dave was actually a nice meek guy with a huge terrorizing exterior and honestly? He was a little slow in the mental department.

But anyway, Juju enlisted Dave's help to scare Baekhyun away. Dave was supposed to act as her boyfriend and Baekhyun wouldn't dare enrage her any longer if he knew that she had such a formidable boyfriend to protect her if need be.

Juju took Dave's hand and strolled into the hallway. Few people took notice of them and their intertwined hands and nudged each other, murmuring to themselves. Juju didn't care because her target was Byun Baekhyun, oh look there he was.

Baekhyun looked up at that instant and his eyes widened at the sight of Dave and Juju walking in together. His eyes slipped towards their intertwined hands and a strange uncomfortable feeling rose. He felt bile rise up his throat and he wanted to gag. And he didn't think it was out of disgust either.

But Baekhyun swallowed it down and stormed over to Juju to intimidate her, that was, if he wasn't intimidated by her boyfriend first.

"So, what are you and Dave doing together holding hands?" Baekhyun eyed the two hands that hadn't let go of one another's the entire time in disdain. "Is he your new nanny or something, Jung Juju?"

Juju smirked. She let go of Dave's hand, only to hug his entire muscular arm. "Oh no, Dave is my boyfriend." she smirked. "Why, scared now, Byun Baekhyun? If you do anything to me, you'll have to answer to Dave." she casually patted Dave's muscles. "And that's not a really nice thing to see, really."

Baekhyun winced. He didn't know why the main bulk of his uncomfort came from the fact that Juju was hugging Dave's arm instead of the fact that he had to answer to the human version of Hulk. Dave should intimidate him more but the only thing he could focus on was how Juju was touching Dave.

She shouldn't be touching another guy!

Baekhyun blinked. *Another?* He shook his head. He was going nuts.

"So you forced poor Dave here to be your boyfriend so that you can have protection against me?" Baekhyun asked back. "Oh Jung Juju, I didn't know I played such a great part in your life that I could alter your boyfriend choices."

Juju her lips. True. She hated him and everything, and even if Dave was her pretend boyfriend...she bothered about Baekhyun enough to go through such extents to spite him back.

"Don't flatter yourself." Juju murmured. "My eyes only see Dave, why would I bother about you?" she leaned against Dave and smiled in what she thought was a dreamy manner. Dave just stared into space blankly, not knowing what was happening.

Baekhyun felt his blood boil the moment she did that, and he surprised himself when he yanked her away from the big guy. Juju fell against his chest and quickly righted herself, her cheels flaming. "What are you doing!"

Baekhyun swallowed. That was right. What did he do??

Baekhyun grabbed her hand without thinking and led her away. "We've got to talk." he gritted out, storming to the back garden of the school where there weren't a lot of students. Juju stumbled after him, not knowing what he was doing.

He stopped and pushed her against a wall, scowling deeply. "We may play pranks on one another, hate each other and everything, Jung Juju, but this time, you went overboard." he hissed.

Juju blinked. "What-"

"Next time, I forbid you to find someone to be your pretend boyfriend or whatever, like you asked Dave." he commanded. "If I see you do that, you'll get it from me."

Juju's mouth fell open. "And you think I"ll listen to you? What does it matter to you anyway, if I have a boyfriend or pretend boyfriend? Do you like me or something?"

Baekhyun blinked at her. She blinked back.

Silence reigned and Juju's eyes widened when Baekhyun didn't find any words to say. "You like me!" she gasped.

Baekhyun pinked. "Yah, I never said I liked you." he murmured, his lips. Juju's lips twitched up in a grin. "But you didn't deny." she wagged a finger. "Oh so all the times when you were mean to me, it's because you like me." she sang.

Baekhyun gave her a face. "So the times you were mean to me as well, does that mean you like me back?" he put his hands on either side of her arms and trapped her against the wall. Juju looked at him, her heart giving a skip. This didn't seem like the childish Byun Baekhyun anymore. It was the manly Byun Baekhyun.

"I..." she squeaked.

"You?" Baekhyun prompted.

"I..." Juju ducked and slipped out from under his arms. "I'm late!" she ran off quickly, her face red.

Baekhyun blinked several times before plucking his legs off the ground and chasing after her. "YAh Jung Juju! You didn't answer me!"