Everyone's favorite 27th

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Username : MissJinJoo
 Featuring male idol : EXO
 Featuring female (OC) : Han Jiyool
 Plot : Jiyool and Christmas are not in a good term since long ago as people just love that special day very much but they would always missed her birthday which is on 27th later. So as a good angel they are, EXO want to give the happiest birthday to her by WHAT? ...MAKING CHRISTMAS LASTS UNTIL 27TH?
 Genre : Supernatural, fluff
 Title : Everyone's favorite 27th

 


-----

 

"Time to open the gifts!" Tao cheered. "PRESENTS!"

Everyone gathered around the Christmas tree and grabbed the boxes and packages with their names written on it. They tore it open enthusiastically and there were various squeals and cheers when the EXO boys saw the gifts they received.

Jiyool chuckled in amusement at their reaction.

Jiyool celebrated Christmas with the EXO boys this year because she was their makeup artist. The EXO boys were rather close with her because she was the only make up noona that wasn't...a noona. The other experienced makeup artists were all thirty plus forty and only Jiyool was 19. She picked up her skills quickly and was able to meet SM's cruel standards.

Jiyool opened the gift that the EXO boys had bought her. A small smile lit her face.

It was a mini iPad.

"Aww guys." Jiyool bit her lip to contain her smile. "You shouldn't have."

"You always have to deal with Xiumin's close up face which is the greatest torture so we figured this little something isn't too much." Chanyeol muttered. Xiumin caught what he said and whacked his head. "Yah what?"

Jiyool smiled at them. "But still, it's a lovely gift. I really appreciate it."

The Christmas party lasted till two in the morning and soon all the EXO boys were knocked out and asleep.

And there went the 25th of December.

-----

Jiyool sighed and stretched as she got out of bed.

It was the morning of December 27th.

In Han Jiyool's life, there was always this anti- after the celebration of Christmas. Her family would exchange gifts and everyone would celebrate and party till late.

It seemed that the Christmas party had taken up everyone's strength and energy till when it came to December 27th, no one remembered her birthday.

Jiyool frowned. She never liked having a birthday so close to Christmas.

When she was young, she would only get one main present for Christmas and none for her birthday after. When she asked her parents why she didn't have a birthday gift, they reminded her of the gift she got for Christmas two days earlier.

And then when she defended that it was two different occasions, her parents would scold her for being greedy.

None of her friends would want to hold a party for her either.

They had used up all their money for the Christmas parties and such and no one had the energy to organize another one.

Most would be trying to recover from their Christmas and post Christmas party hangovers, sometimes even calling her to help them get warm soups and her special hangover remedy.

When they prepared her birthday gifts, it was always small mindless items because they already spent all efforts on Christmas.

It wasn't that Jiyool wanted presents or attention, but Christmas belonged to everyone but 27th of December belonged only to her. She hoped that she could get more sincere cards and gifts for her special day instead.

Jiyool made her way to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. She was making herself a nice cup of sandwich when the doorbell rang. *Who?*

She opened the door and was surprised when twelve boys emerged from in front of her door. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYOOL!"

Jiyool blinked in surprise. "Boys?"

The EXO boys pushed past her, all ready with party hats and a cake. Jiyool stared at them, still not able to click into reality.

"You boys...how did you know it was my birthday?" Jiyool blurted.

"Blame Sehun." Suho pointed. "He wanted to know how old you were so he peeked at your ID."

Sehun grinned sheepishly. "Your high school photo on your ID looks cute, noona."

Jiyool looked at them as they fussed around the house. "Get ready the music duizhang!" Xiumin hollered. Kris nodded and brought out his ipod and ipod speaker, blasting music.

"Let's get ready for the PARTAY!!!" Baekhyun whooped and danced around with Chanyeol.

Jiyool smiled, touched. "I never thought you guys would do this." she murmured.

"That's the point of a surprise right?" Kai gave her a lopsided grin.

"And here, is your present!" Luhan ed a large box at her. Jiyool smiled and opened it gingerly. She blinked at the action figure.

"Edward cullen?" she blurted.

"You like Twillight right?" Tao grinned, pleased with himself. "This is the best gift for a Twillight fan. An Edward Cullen figurine."

Jiyool laughed and shook her head. "I appreciate your kindness Tao but I'm...a Jacob supporter."

All eyes turned to Tao. "TAOOOOO!!!!"

"I'm sorry!" he ducked behind the couch.

Kris made a grab for the action figure. "We'll go back to the store to change it for Jacob then, whoever that is."

"It's okay." Jiyool moved out of his grip and smiled. She looked at all of them with tears in her eyes. "Thank you guys, this is the best birthday I've ever had."

D.O. grinned. "It hasn't even started."

 

 

 

-----

Forgive me if the surprise wasn't...anything special.

My brain isn't working right now and wow you guys have lots of plots that need me to squeeze my brain juice for romantic special surprises and GAHD, my brain isn't working anymore. I don't think I wrote this well, I'm not really good if there isn't a male and female lead. There isn't an emotion to work on, you see.

Anyhoo, you mentioned the genre as "supernatural"....unless I make EXO aliens?? So the most I could do was include Edward Cullen and Jacob. Yeah.