School of Royalty

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. Name: mikilee
 2. Featuring Male Idol(s): Daehyun and B.A.P
 3. Featuring Female: Shin Yumi
 4. Plot: B.A.P visited a royalty school, where Yumi is studying at. Yumi is the cold vice-president of the student council and Daehyun got attracted to her.
 5. Genre: Fluff, Romance
6. Title: School of Royalty

 

-----

 

"Wow." Zelo blinked. "Just wow."

The bus rolled into the carpark and stopped in front of the mansion like school, and the students from TS high stared at the large domineering towers with their mouths wide opened.

"I never thought there would be a school this big." Himchan muttered as he got off the bus. "It's even bigger than Hogwarts, I'm not kidding."

The BAP boys were involved in an exchange program with a Royalty school of Seoul and they had gone over to the other school to have a tour around the school grounds.

When Daehyun first heard they were going to tour the school grounds, he rolled his eyes.

What was there to tour about the school grounds? The classrooms, lecture halls, science labs, canteen, library, toilets. The end.

It all took around half an hour in his opinion.

However when they arrived at the School of Royalty, he thought different. It looked bigger than Hogwarts, Himchan had a point. And he knew the students who were studying inside were very rich as well.

Two councilors were waiting for the TS students when they got to the large hotel lobby like foyer. "Hello, welcome to the School of Royalty." A guy bowed. "I'm Lee Jinki, the President of the Student Council and this is Shin Yumi, the vice president."

Daehyun's eyes flickered to the cold looking vice president and he didn't know why he swallowed. The vice president Shin Yumi was really pretty, her skin porcelain white and she had clear brown eyes. She met eyes with Daehyun and he his lips involuntarily, a shiver down his spine.

A shiver of excitement.

"We will split you into two groups and one group will follow me. The other will follow Yumi." Jinki nodded at the students and divided them into two groups. The BAP boys were under Yumi's lead, much to Daehyun's elation.

The school tour began and Yumi explained what the students usually did at each of the venues.

The TS students Woahed and Ahh'ed at the various venues that were at least twice as large as the ones they had in TS and also twice as nice looking. It was all very royal.

Daehyun wanted to pay attention to his surroundings but he found his sight only stopping at Yumi's face and not making anywhere further than that. She was gorgeous. Ice cold, but gorgeous.

Her words were carefully pronounced and her voice wasn't very loud. However her voice could command attention and everyone listened to her, not daring to fool around.

"And this is the library." Yumi led them to a massive place where books were piled everywhere on shelves that reached at least three storeys high. Daehyun wondered how the students got to the books up there.

"We've got a wide selection of books for leisure reading and there aren't very strict rules about borrowing." Yumi explained. "Our students like to study here because the environment is very conducive. You can browse the books for fifteen minutes before we move on. Please do not make too much noise as this is still a library."

The BAP boys moved off, treading carefully in such a grand place.

"This school is pretty but if you ask me, too pretty." Yongguk muttered. "I wouldn't even dare fart in this place."

"Hyung!" Youngjae hissed, rolling his eyes.

The boys browsed the books and Daehyun picked randomly at one. He picked Shakespeare and scratched his head, not at all getting the dialouge or the storyline.

"Do you read that too?"

Daehyun dropped the book in surprise and gripped his heart. He spun around to see Yumi staring at him with her brown orbs and he his lips nervously, bending down to grab the book. He dusted it carefully and put it back onto the shelf. "No." he hated that his voice trembled. "Just looking."

Yumi nodded politely and went off to check on the other TS students. Daehyun mentally smacked his head for his dumb speech and Youngjae elbowed him knowingly. "Ask for her number if you like her."

"Aish she doesn't like me." Daehyun muttered, pouting.

"Just for the fun for it." Youngjae poked Daehyun in the waist. "Go on, ask her."

Youngjae's finger accidentally jabbed Daehyun in his sensitive point and Daehyun let out a huge laugh. "HAHAHA!" he burst out, clutching his tummy. He stopped abruptly, feeling everyone's eyes on him and he swallowed, his face rapidly turning red.

He met Yumi's eyes and he quickly turned away, squeezing his eyes shut. "Yoo Youngjae!" he hissed in frustration.

-----

The tour ended.

The TS students gathered back at the school bus and got ready to go back home. Daehyun loitered outside the bus and was one of the last that hadn't gotten up the bus as he glanced at Yumi meaningfully.

Yumi blinked at him. "Get on the bus, Daehyun sshi, or it'll go without you."

Daehyun bit his lip and swallowed. Youngjae was right. For the fun of it, so what if he got rejected? He wouldn't see her again.

"Yumi sshi." Daehyun straightened and looked at her. "I was wondering, could you give me your number?" he reddened. "I'd like to know you better."

Yumi stared at him for a while before a small smile came onto her lips. "As your punishment for making too much noise in the library, Jung Daehyun sshi, I will not give you my number."

Daehyun slumped. He turned around to board the bus.

"However," Yumi continued. "I'll have a reassessment next week when our students go over to your school for the school tour. You'll be there?" she cocked her head to the side.

Daehyun whipped around and flashed her his widest grin. "Definitely."

 

 

 

 

-----

Hope you like it. I didn't exactly know what you wanted.