Willl you be?

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT


1.shawolmvpangelexotic
 2.oh se hun
 3.kim hana
 4.sehun has a crush on oc & ask her to be his date at the school's festival.
 5.fluff,romance
 6.Will you be??????

 

-----

 

Sehun smiled as Hana walked past him and gave him a smile.

His heart leaped and did cartwheels, while the dormant butterflies in his tummy fluttered actively. He sighed dreamily as he watched Hana approach the people who came to their stall to look at the handmade gift cards.

She smiled politely at them as she explained what each one meant, it's significance, with utmost patience and friendliness.

Oh gosh he was shipped.

Hana was just too beautiful for words and Sehun found himself thinking about her every second of the day. They were in the same class for two years and for two years, Sehun had a crush on her. His crush was getting more and more serious, from what he thought was an eye-candy to someone he could possibly love.

But it wasn't difficult to fall in love with Hana.

She was always smiling, always so helpful, always so positive. Everyone liked her and she was a social butterfly. No one could find the heart to dislike her and she was absolutely real in all her intentions.

"Dude, stop staring." Kai elbowed him. "Get to work."

Sehun pouted and continued with his job of decorating their stall.

It was the school annual festival, but honestly he couldn't see what's so festive about it. The school had it's students set up stalls for every class and they sold things, played games and stuff. The money that was made from the stalls would all be given to the school fund.

The parents who brought the other siblings and children along to this carnival event were the people enjoying. The games and the food and etc etc.

The students were the ones slogging off in the summer heat in the stalls, almost succumbing to heat . Like seriously, what was festive in all that?

But anyway, Sehun's class split their stall into two sections.

The girls tended the section that sold gift cards which they made themselves and the guys put up a game stall where they had different coloured bottles put on the floor and customers had to throw the hoops around the bottles to get their prize.

Sehun kept looking over to the gift card section to peek at Hana, his heart fluttering every time.

It was the same as when he was in class studying, he would always keep looking in her direction. It didn't help that Hana was just sitting next to him and gave him full view of when she was focused, when she bit her lip in thought, when she smiled and raised her hand to answer questions.

Gosh she was just perfect. Perfect for him.

Sehun was spazzing like a fanboy inwardly again as he thought about Hana and Kai whacked the maknae's head. "Get to work and stop looking!" he hissed.

Sehun pouted and continued with his work. Really, he didn't see why he couldn't muster his courage to confess to her. It wasn't like he was unworthy of her or anything.

Not to brag, but Sehun was popular as well. He had dashing good looks and together with the rest of his handsome friends, they formed a group called EXO-K and they danced and sing in School events. They were wildly popular and even SM entertainment was looking to sign a contract with them.

See the other Hana fanboys? Try to beat that!

But really, Hana had a lot of other suitors as well, almost equivalent to the number of fangirls Sehun had. The boys brought her chocolate and flowers and did not hesitate in expression their adoration, which was one thing Sehun lacked in.

He couldn't say the words! WHY.

Sehun finished hanging up the balloons and he went over to his hyung. "Kyungsoo hyung." he whispered. "I'm thinking of confessing to Hana."

D.O. raised his brows. "Like finally?" he mused. "I thought you told us two years ago that you liked her. And you're finally telling her now? What made you want to, all of a sudden?"

"No reason." Sehun pouted. "Just that I realized I can't live without her and we're leaving high school in a few months time. I don't want ot lose her."

"Oh the cheese." D.O. winced. "Well if you like her, say it. What's so difficult about that?"

"But what if-"

"Dude," D.O. turned to look at Sehun. "You're the maknae of EXO-K. The casting manager ran after you for half an hour when he tried to cast you into SM, because you are THAT good looking. You're the next best dancer in EXO-K after Kai. Honestly? You're attractive. So what are you worried about, even though, yeah, you're not as good looking as me?" D.O. grinned.

Sehun rolled his eyes. "I'll pretend I never heard the last part." he mumbled. "You really think I should say it?"

D.O. sighed and pushed Sehun towards the gift card section. "Say it. If not I'll go to the control room and broadcast it to everyone in the school. I'm serious."

"Aish alright alright." Sehun pouted. He shuffled over to Hana gingerly and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hana?"

"Yes Sehun?" Hana smiled as she rearranged the cards. Sehun swallowed. Damn, he was nervous just standing next to her. "Do you have a minute? Can I talk to you in private?"

Hana nodded. "Yeah I do. Wait a sec." she righted the cards and smiled at him. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Let's go there, shall we?" Sehun pointed to the secluded spot at the back of the school. The two of them made their way there in silence and Sehun wondered if he was a creeper, suddenly bringing her away from her task to some secluded place certainly didn't sound good.

"So what did you want to talk about, Sehun?" Hana smiled.

"Uhm you see..." Sehun rubbed the back of his neck. , he should have written a script before hand. "We've been classmates for two years and I'm hoping that relationship will change. From the beginning I've already-"

ANNONYMOUS ANNONYMOUS HEARTLESS MINDLESS NO ONE WHO CARES ABOUT ME~

Sehun frowned when his phone began ringing and he glanced at Hana. "Pick it up." she nodded.

Sehun accepted the call and winced when he heard Kai screaming. "YAH WHERE ARE YOU LAZY PIG? First you stare off at Hana when you're working and now you're gone! Man I'm so going to-"

Sehun heard shuffling in the background and D.O.'s voice. "He's confessing to a girl, so give him a break!"

Kai's voice came back. "Wait, Sehun, you're confessing right now!" he seemed excited. "Wow about time!"

"Shut up." Sehun whispered, rolling his eyes and hoping Hana didn't hear any of it. "Well fine you're forgiven. Good luck on your confession, or is it taking place already?" Kai asked.

Sehun rolled his eyes again and turned off his phone. Darn darn darn.

He looked back at Hana and saw the sides of her lips curling upwards. Wait, did she hear the call?

"Who was that, your girlfriend?" she teased. Okay, she heard the call.

Sehun pinked. "No. It's Kai." he mumbled under his breath. "That stupid ."

Hana laughed. "Kai has a loud voice, does he not?" she mused. Sehun paled. she really heard the call. "Look I can explain what you heard from his screaming." he waved his hands about. "Uhm uhm..."

"You asked me here to confess to me." Hana blinked at him. "Right?"

Sehun wanted to faint. Why did she have to be so straightforward??? SO ATTRACTIVE~~

"Y-yes," Sehun swallowed. "But I wanted to do it another way-"

"So ultimately you're asking if I want to be your girlfriend." Hana analyzed.

Sehun squeezed his eyes shut. "Yup." he squeaked.

Hana laughed. "My answer is yes." Sehun snapped his eyes open in surprise and stared at her. "You say what?"

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." Hana chuckled. "I've been waiting for you to ask for such a long time, Sehun. What took you so long!"

Sehun brightened and he took her hand, lacing their fingers together. "Yah I didn't even confess properly. Let me do it again, okay?"

Hana nodded, smiling while her eyes twinkled with happiness.

"So Kim Hana, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes you dummy."