Monday Choir

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1.Username: naycheese
 2.male idol: Kris
 3.featuring female: Han Eun Seok
 4.plot: I have three elder brothers. I haven't date anyone til' highschool just because my brothers are strict against me dating(Yes. I love them soo much) but, since grade seven i know how to love that someone(i can't exchange my brothers with just that one person. But happy ending please.) I love to sing. I attend monday choir since grade seven.
 5. Genre: romance
 6. Title: Monday Choir

 

-----

 

"Did you bring your wallet?" Suho asked.

"Yes oppa I-"

"How about your phone?" Chen immediately questioned. "We want to be able to contact you at all times."

"I already have it in my poc-"

"Do you have enough money, Eun?" Sehun asked. "Need more?"

"Oppas!" Eunseok rolled her eyes. "I'm fine. You guys don't need to peck like mother hens around me." she mused.

Suho pouted and patted her head. "You know we've always done that since forever."

"I know. I was on the receiving end of it, remember?" Eunseok smiled. "Anyway, which of you nice oppas are willing to drive me to the church?"

"Me." Chen volunteered. "Suho hyung, you've got a date. Sehun, you better study your History. When I come back, I'll test you on it." he wagged a finger.

"Hyung!" Sehun pouted.

"Come on." Chen steered Eunseok to his car.

Chen had a nicer car than even Suho. Even though he was the second oldest, he had gotten a car even before Suho because he was intelligent and smart like that. He started his own business while he was in college and already earned enough to put bread on the table when he hadn't even graduated.

Eunseok plopped into the seat while Chen got into the drivers' seat. He the engine and adjusted the rear mirrors. "I don't get why you like to go to these monday choirs so much." he murmured. "You don't even sing that well."

"OPPA!" Eunseok whacked his arm.

"Oww I get it!" Chen winced. "I was teasing!" he huffed. He slowly drove out of the drive way and he watched for cars. "But seriously, your determination and persistance in this Monday Choir thing is seriously startling. You've never insisted or persisted in anything since you were young. Remember ballet lessons?'

"Oh yes!" Eunseok laughed. "You guys were so protective of me and wanted at least one of you to come with me for the lessons. Turns out the unlucky one was Sehun oppa."

Chen grinned. "I still remember him in those leggings." he recalled. "Anyway, you're the sort of person with a passion that lasts for like...three minutes, literally. I can't imagine you've been to these Monday Choir things for so long."

Eunseok just smiled. "That's because I like them."

"Hm." Chen muttered. "If I didn't know better, I'd think there was a guy you liked there." Eunseok turned away to hide her face. BINGO.

"Anyway, I thought you'd have gotten a boyfriend immediately after we lifted the dating ban, Eun." Chen drove into a small lane. "I thought you'd do that to spite us. Thank goodness you didn't. I assure you, Suho hyung would have wanted us to stalk you for the first date, no doubt."

Eunseok grinned. "I don't want just anyone for a boyfriend, oppa." she unbuckled her seatbelt as Chen arrived in front of the church. "And you guys are nice brothers, I won't want to spite you." she kissed his cheek. "Bye, thanks for sending me here."

"Yeah." Chen waved. "Call me if you need a ride home!"

Eunseok skipped into church.

She saw that most of the other Monday Choir members were already there and she quickly got into place. Her eyes searched for the guy in her heart and she saw him, already standing in line with the other Bass members in his tall dignified manner.

Kris Wu was the most manga like person Eunseok had ever seen. She joined the Church Monday Choir sessions since she was in grade seven and Kris was already there. Her initial interest had dwindled when she saw the songs they were going to sing, and at her age then, it was highly unattractive.

But then she saw Kris and she decided to stay. He was quiet, mysterious, a man of few words. She hardly knew anything about him and they only talked a few times throughout so many years.

However, she was undeniably attracted to him. Period.

Kris was just listening quietly as his other tall handsome friends chatted. He noticed someone staring and turned to look at her. Eunseok quickly turned away, embarrassed to be caught.

She had made a big fuss about the dating ban her three older brothers had set for her in the beginning. However deep inside it didn't really matter to her. Because as Chen said, even if the ban was lifted she wouldn't date.

Because if she was going to have a boyfriend that guy would be Kris Wu.

She didn't see how it could happen.

The conductor arrived and he waved his conducting baton at them, setting the speed. "One two three, one two go."

The choir began singing in their holy voices and Eunseok smiled. She had learnt to appreciate singing, even though she really wasn't a good singer. Kris was, though. His low rich voice was velvety and alluring.  She doubted he even paid attention when she sang.

Choir practice ended after two hours and Eunseok downed her drink in large gulps. She looked around to see where Kris went and deflated when she saw he wasn't around anymore.

Once a week she got to see him and the time was already up.

Dispirited, Eunseok grabbed her bag and trudged out of church. She walked to the near by bus stop and sat down, swinging her legs as she waited for the bus.

The bus was extremely NOT frequent at that area but she didn't mind waiting. After singing, she usually felt calm and relaxed and not in a hurry.

She hummed a small tune as she watched the cars that went by.

That day was different. Because all of a sudden, Kris appeared and he sat down next to her with his bag.

Eunseok's eyes bulged out and she stared at him in surprise. Kris cleared his throat. "Taking the bus?" his voice was as alluring as she remembered.

"Y-Yeah." Eunseok stuttered. He was talking to her!

They sat in silence for a few minutes, with Eunseok playing with the hem of her shirt.

"I'm changing schools."Kris suddenly said. "To SM High." he raised his brows at her. "That's your school right?"

Eunseok nodded dumbly.

The sides of Kris's lips twitched up and he looked out into the distance. "Nice to know that there'll be at least one cute girl when I arrive there."

Eunseok blinked. And blinked. And...

"You mean me?" she pointed to herself, falling open.

Kris didn't answer. A bus rolled to a stop in front of the bus stop and Kris grabbed his bag. Eunseok bit her lip in disappointment, it wasn't her bus.

"I actually don't like singing." Kris muttered suddenly. "I prefer rapping. I never liked these Monday Choir things my mother forced me into in the past."

Eunseok looked at him.

He turned to look back at her, their eyes meeting. "But at least it had been bearable because of you."

And then he boarded the bus.

Eunseok watched the bus go and her heart was leaping wildly in her chest. A large grin came onto her face. "And now school is going to be fabulous because of you."

 

 

 

 

-----

Confession: I actually didn't understand what you want me to write and I was too lazy to pm you and wait for a reply.

I didn't get "I can't exchange my brothers with just that one person" part but I hope my version is acceptable.