New Title for Us

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Username : FolderName
 Male : Shim Changmin
 Female : Choi Sooyoung (i'm sorry.. i'm an avid ChangSoo shipper)
 Plot : both are anticipating for their 'special date' to come only because she can get him to pay for her meal while he may get a free company while adoring all those food w/out being teased endlessly :) still she never knew that this new food-adventure is gonna turn out different in the end when he sends her off where the journey is halted because of the snow :P
 Genre : crack, fluff
 Title : New Title for Us

 

-----

 

Changmin grinned and rubbed his tummy.

He was famished. FAMISHED. (as usual)

He had, of course, eaten his breakfast, a great five pieces of toast, three half-boiled eggs, seven slices of bacon. And that was a mere two hours ago.

And Changmin was hungry again. He wasn't called the bottomless pit for nothing.

His stomach growled and he pouted, hugging his jacket closer to his abs covered tummy. One of the main disadvantages of being a celebrity was that he had to keep fit. He had to watch his diet and what went into that unstoppable mouth of his.

Whenever he over-ate, he would have to go to the gym where he would work out for hours.

Oh and when DBSK had comebacks? It was even worse. Those y stylist noonas always picked outfits that bared their skin. When it wasn't the chest, it was their back. Like seriously, they were guys. Since when did guys-baring-their-backs account for iness?

Apparently the cassies thought so though. (ME TOO!)

The Catch Me album wasn't that bad, they mostly wore suits because the highlight of the song was the hulk dances and the arms. He remembered the Keep Your Head Down days where Yunho and him took turns to wear low cut shirts and had to train at the gyms mercilessly for hours before the performance.

TORTURE.

They had to watch their diet and eat eggs all the time. How annoying.

Changmin loved to eat and his friends always about it. Especially that annoying Cho Kyuhyun. Whenever they met up, Changmin couldn't help but complain about his hunger and his cravings for food and Kyuhyun would laugh at him, saying he acted like a pregnant woman. That brat never knew what was respect for his hyungs.

So Changmin slowly avoided going to those large buffets with his friends because they would always laugh at him. Food was calling to him but it was irritating to have someone guffaw down his neck the entire time. Yes you, Cho Kyuhyun.

So today, Changmin had a new plan. He had the money and he didn't mind treating someone to keep him company while he ate. He didn't like eating alone either and he was running out of companions to keep him company while he gorged himself silly.

He figured that since today was the 21st of December and the world was about to end, his body fitness didn't matter any longer.

Sooyoung had agreed to keep him company while he ordered a buffet in his house and he really didn't mind at all. Sooyoung was one of the girls from SNSD that he could talk better to, unlike Seohyun where Changmin always felt sinful in front of that righteous angel like girl.

The workers were already setting up the ten course buffet at his house and Changmin's eyes roamed the various dishes, his stomach growling loudly. Oh he couldn't wait.

Sooyoung finally arrived and Changmin threw an annoyed look at her. "You're late! I'm hungry!" he complained, ing wildly like a three year old.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, amused. "You're always hungry." she looked at the whole row of dishes that Changmin had ordered and raised her brows at him. "Although I'm here to eat with you, you sure you never ordered too much?"

"Meh, trust me." Changmin reached for a plate eagerly and passed one to Sooyoung. He liked Sooyoung because even though she had like one of the best bodies in SNSD according to the girls, (he thought all of them were too skinny anyway), she would allow herself enjoyment once in a blue baboon to gorge herself silly.

Unlike Jessica and Tiffany who stuck really closely by their dieting habits. Suffocating, really. He once dined with the SNSD girls together with Yunho and those two never stopped reporting how many calories he was putting in his mouth.

Changmin attacked the buffet table with gusto and Sooyoung laughed. She liked Changmin because he was easy-going and had his goofy moments. She could talk to him best out of all the male artistes in SM and they were really quite close. (Killed me to write this part)

Changmin gorged himself silly with the various dishes even before Sooyoung had picked any on her plate. "You really are a pig, you know that?" she rolled her eyes in amusement.

"Yah." Changmin pouted, stealing her plate away. "The deal was that you accompany me to eat without laughing at me. I don't see how calling me a pig isn't an insult."

"Sorry." Sooyoung pulled her plate back. "But don't you know? Pigs are really cute."

Changmin gave her a face that said he didn't believe her but heck he didn't care because he was eating. EATING!

The two of them chatted easily as they ate and Sooyoung ate more than she intended to. It was so easy to forget she was an SNSD member, a girl who had to keep her figure in shape and an image for her beloved fanboys when she was with him. Changmin made her laugh and she felt like an ordinary girl on a date with a guy she liked.

And ordinary was more than precious for celebrities like them.

Changmin unexpectedly managed to clear every one of the dishes even when Sooyoung waved her white flag ages ago. He cleaned everything out and sat back on the couch, letting out a large burp. Sooyoung laughed. "Yah don't you ever get conscious? I'm still a girl."

Changmin gave her a grin. "Meh if you can't even get comfortable with the ones you care about, you're too fake." he muttered.

He hummed a simple tune as he poured himself a drink and Sooyoung blinked at his words. The ones you care about? (A/N: Kill me please.)

She bit her lip, getting slightly nervous for reasons she couldn't fathom. She hurriedly got up and reached for her bag. "I have to go. We have a schedule later at night and I have to go for a manicure." she fibbed.

"Nails." Changmin grimaced. He courteously led her to the door and actually reached for his car keys and jacket. She blinked. "What are you doing?"

"Sending you off, duh." Changmin led her to his car after locking his house up. "You came all the way here, I can't expect you to take a bus right?"

Sooyoung smiled softly as she got into the car beside him. "I could have taken a cab." she murmured, but she was happy for his concern. Changmin gave her a face. "Do I look that mean?"

He started the car and opted for the expressway instead, since it was the shorter way to the SNSD dorm. They chatted a little while he drove, until he noticed how the traffic was slowing down in the middle of an expressway. Which was weird. It was "express" way for a reason.

"Wait here, I'll go out to check out what happened in front." Changmin got out of the car when the jam was completely stuck and none of the cars were moving. There were honks every now and then and it was really quite frustrating.

Sooyoung tapped her fingers as if she really had a schedule to keep up that night. Lie, she had cancelled all her schedules when Changmin asked her on this  "food date".

Changmin jogged back soon after. ", they said that the road's frozen and too slippery. The snow has also made it impossible to drive in and now those workers have to shovel a path for us." he got back into the car and closed the door. "You'll have to wait."

Sooyoung bit her lip. She didn't know why that prospect didn't sound dire at all.

Changmin leaned back in his chair and pushed it down further, resting his arms behind his head. Sooyoung looked at him, her heart giving little skips. She had this confusion for a long time.

Friend, or more than friend?

Changmin caught her looking and gave her a goofy grin. Her heart skipped.

"Man, what wouldn't I give for a cup of ramen right now." he muttered.

Sooyoung's lips curled upwards and a bubble of laughter slipped through her lips. She looked away, smiling.

She knew her answer.

 

 

------

You guys should know how much I love you when I write things like this.

Changmin again. GAHD, I died again. Like multiple times. :"(