Another Sehun?!

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT


1. Username: IceKpop
2. Featuring male idol(s): Sehun and a bit of EXO
3. Featuring female: Oh Semin
4: Plot: She is Sehun's twin sister and she lives in states. By seeing Semin face, everyone could guess she looks like Sehun. EXO didn't know that Sehun has twin sister but when she comes back from the states, things start to get worse. Plus, Sehun doesn't know about her arrival in Korea. And the story will start. (I hope this is okay.)
5: Genre: Comedy, Fluff
6: Title: Another Sehun?!

 

-----

 

Semin whipped off her sunglasses as she reached the Arrival Hall in the Incheon Airport.

She took a deep breath and grinned, smiling at the people around her even though they didn't know her. They smiled back. Semin gave a small whoop as she dragged her bright pink luggage and strutted off.

Oh Semin was Sehun's twin sister. Yes, EXO's maknae Sehun's twin sister. Her brother was good looking and a certified pretty boy, which wasn't surprising when his sister was drop dead gorgeous as well.

Semin's hair was tied up in a high bn and she wore a beanie over it. She was more into comfort than fashion so she wore a large sweater with skinnies and high top shoes instead of the fussy airport fashion everyone was wearing.

She had studied in the states since she was twelve, being forced away from her twin brother because she knew she wanted to become a forensic scientist and the best degrees were in the states. She was elated to know that her brother had debuted with SM's new group EXO.

He had called her first when the cast manager was chasing after him when he was shopping in some shopping district, trying to cast him into SM. He had squealed into the phone that someone was trying to kidnap him and Semin had laughed her off in the middle of her lecture.

"Hun, did he say why he wants to talk to you?" she had asked him.

"He..he.." Sehun's voice trembled. "I think he mentioned casting and and...and SM?" Semin could imagine his brother blinking. "Wait, he said he wants to cast me into SM?"

"KYAAAHH HUN get out of where you are right now and meet that creeper!" Semin had shouted, standing up in the middle of lecture.

He did. And that was how he got into SM.

It had been a year since Semin saw her brother and she wanted to see him, especially since she hadn't met him since he debuted. She came back to korea without telling him and she hoped to surprise him.

As she tried to hail a cab, a group of girls rushed to Semin and squealed loudly in her ear. Semin flinched and frowned at them, annoyed. "SEHUN OPPA!" they squealed, their eyes widening when Semin turned to look at them. "OH My GOSH IT'S REALLY SEHUN!"

Semin blinked. *Did they just imply that I look manly?* Semin frowned, puffing out her chest. *Hello? I'm a perfect girl right here.*

But the girls were too caught up in thinking that they met Oh Sehun of EXO to notice this Sehun wasn't as tall and was much slimmer and slender. "Sehun oppa can we get an autograph and a picture?" they beamed.

"I'm not Sehun!" Semin frowned.

"You are!" the girls insisted. "You look just like him! Oppa don't be shy please just one autograph!" they pleaded.

Semin rolled her eyes, wondering if this was what her brother went through each day. She took out her beanie and unravelled her bun. Her hair cascaded down in beautiful locks and she shook them out of the tangles. "You were saying?" she pressed her lips together in irritation.

The girls gaped and Semin rolled her eyes, grabbing her luggage and pulling it with her as she strutted away. She glanced back at their puzzled faces and laughed to herself.

Her eyes lit up and she grinned mischieviously. *This could be fun.*

She got a taxi and arrived at the SM building in no time. She put her hair up in a bun and pulled the beanie down again, wearing a jacket over her sweater to cover her chest. She almost looked like Sehun himself.

She smiled at the security guard when she went in and the security guard nodded. "Hi Sehun."

"Hi." she said in a gruff voice. She grinned to herself as she walked in, wondering where the practice rooms are. This was sooooo fun!

She looked around and finally saw the practice rooms. She peeked in one and saw nine beautiful girls practicing a dance and she brightened. "SNSD." she whispered to herself. She looked around, wondering if the EXO boys were in the building or were they out on their schedules.

Her question was answered when she saw Luhan walking towards her. "Hun!" he brightened and waved. "Yah what are you doing here? I thought EXO-K had a schedule?"

Semin straightened, alarmed. She knew Luhan was really close to her brother so would he notice she wasn't Sehun?

Apparently not.

Luhan slung his arm around her shoulders and led her on. "Hey, you feel shorter. Much." Luhan looked Semin up and down. Semin tip toed and shrugged. "Shoelifts." she muttered.

Luhan raised a brow, amused. Semin pinked and looked away. Damn, her brother's best friend looked really handsome. "Since you're here, come on. The EXO-M boys are taking a break from dancing as well. We're having latte and donuts."

Semin brightened at the mention of donuts and she followed Luhan to the practice room. The EXO-M boys were sitting on the ground, having donuts and coffee while chatting. They were pespiring furiously, no doubt taking a break from an exhausting practice ession.

"Hey maknae." Chen waved when he saw Semin. "What are you doing here? I thought all the EXO-K boys had a schedule?"

Semin cleared and sat down, reaching for a donut. "Ended." she said in a gruff voice while clearing , hoping that they wouldn't notice how her voice was different from her brother's.

"Oh." Xiumin nodded. "Are the others coming soon?"

"Hm." she grunted, stuffing the donut into . God she was so hungry. Plane food was never enough for her.

Luhan blinked at who he thought was his best friend. "You're eating the almond flavored one." he frowned at the donut. "I thought you hated almonds, Sehun."

Semin mentally smacked herself. Yes her brother hated almonds, how could she forget!!

"Uhm." Semin put the donut down. "Too hungry."

She swallowed, nervous. Would they find out? She realized she was still wearing minimal make up and figured it was best that she washed it off. "Toilet." She bolted out of the room.

Kris watched her go and blinked. "Sehun's behaving weirdly today." he frowned. Tao didn't care that much and he picked up half the almond donut Semin had left, wanting to finish it. He blinked at her teeth marks. "Did Sehun put on lipstick?" he scratched his head.

After a few moments, Sehun entered the room together with Kai and D.O.

He brightened at the donuts and reached for a plain sugar coated one. "Damn, I'm famished." Kris swatted his hands away and shook his head. "Yah greedy pig. We only have enough for each of the twelve members and you've already had your share."

Sehun's eyes widened and he pouted. "My share? I haven't eaten any!" he tried to grab the donut from Kris and the duizhang held it out of his grasp. "YAHH!"

Kai laughed and reached for an orange flavored one. He bit into it and hummed in delight. "Hmmm."

"Mean." Sehun elbowed the dancing machine. Sehun gave up trying to reach for the donut and watched as the rest of s filed into the room and ate their donuts. He was surprised to see that Kris was right. There weren't enough dobuts for them all and he didn't get any.

He pouted and sulked. "Why didn't I get any donuts?" he blew on his bangs.

"Sehun, but you already ate yours!" Luhan whacked Sehun's head. "You ate the almond one!"

"ALMOND?" Sehun cringed. "Listen to yourself! Why would I eat the almond one? I hate almond!" he pouted.

"Exactly what Luhan hyung said." Tao pointed out. "But you said you were hungry."

Sehun frowned. "Are you mad? I am hungry but I wouldn't touch almond ever." he declared. "I thought all of you knew that. I bet there's someone who looked like me, and he came in to steal my donut! Oh man I'm getting angry at the thought of it!"

Sehun marched out of the door to look for his look alike. Luhan watched as Sehun went off and raised his brows. "Wait, wasn't Sehun wearing a dark blue sweater with black jeans and a black jacket before?" he pointed out. "Why is he wearing a white tee and acid washed jeans now?"

"Oh my god." Xiumin's eyes widened. "Was that a ghost?"

Just then, Semin returned from the washroom and all the EXO-M boys screamed. "AHHHHH!!!!"

The EXO-K boys gasped at the other Sehun and they screamed as well. "AHHHH!!!"

In summary, they all screamed. "AHHHHH!!!!"

Semin bounced back in surprise at the reaction she got. Sehun rushed back when he heard the screams and he nearly ran into his sister. His eyes widened at the other him and he screamed. "AHHHHH!!!"

Semin wasn't prepared on seeing him and she screamed. "AHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Stop screaming!" Kris hollered. Everyone shut up. Sehun looked Semin up and down and blinked a few times. He walked to her and put a hand to the top of her head, drawing a straight line to his chin. "This height....Semin?" Sehun's eyes widened.

Semin blinked up at him and grinned. "Hun!"

Sehun rolled his eyes and pulled his sister in for a hug. "Oh gosh you scared me!"

The boys looked at the two who were hugging, completely mystified. "Sehun. Which one of you is Sehun?"

"Duh me." Sehun rolled his eyes. He patted Semin's head and grinned. "This is my twin sister, Semin. Brat." he whispered.

Semin elbowed his tummy and beamed at the boys. "Hi."

"You never told us you had a sister!" D.O. complained. "Damn, you scared all of us, Semin."

Semin grinned while Sehun whacked her head. "And you ate my donut!!! BRATTT!!!"