The Blind Date

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Username: GhieCutie12345
Featuring male idols: Jung Daehyun
Featuring female: Jung Min Ji
Plot: Min Ji have a blind date that is set up by her parents but she doesn't know it's Daehyun her long time crush and after arriving at the restaurant where the date was suppose to take place everything got out of place with Min Ji secretly spazzing in her mind and the turn-out of events
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Title: "The Blind Date"


(PS: Im changing Jung Minji to Han Minji because its weird for both Daehyun and Minji to be Jung and yeah)
------



"BLIND DATE?" Minji choked. "Are you serious? Blind date at this time and age?"

Mrs Han looked at her husband and sighed. "Minji, just go for it please? Mr and Mrs Jung have been our friends for the longest time and we really hope that you and their son would be able to form sparks and stuff." She sighed.

"She means she hopes and you two will date." Mr Han shrugged, simply stating everything. "You haven't had a boyfriend for all the nineteen years of your life Minji. Don't you want to date?"

*YES I DO! Just not some random guy! I want Daehyun oppa!* Minji pouted and huffed.

"Please just one date?" Mrs Han smiled. "If you don't like him we'll not force you to go for others. Just one time, please?"

Minji sighed and rubbed her temples. "Alright alright just once okay?" She pouted. "Just once I won't do it more than once okay?"

Mr and Mrs Han smiled bright. "Great!"

-----

Minji looked at herself in the mirror as she walked past a mirror on the wall. She checked her outfit and saw a pretty girl smiling back at her.

She had worn a mustard yellow dress with a ballerina tutu bottom and tied her hair up in a cute bun.

Her mother was exceptionally picky about this blind date and Minji felt utterly irritated. She hoped that the guy would be annoying and irritating so that she could blow him off.

"I bet he's really ugly too." Minji muttered as she walked into the restaurant they were supposed to meet. "Nerd, with large spectacles. Likes to dig his nose. Has an awful scratchy voice and horrible bad breath and-"

Minji stopped in her tracks and dropped her bag on the ground, her jaw dropping.

There in the seat where she was supposed to meet her blind date partner, was Jung Daehyun.

Jung Daehyun, her all time crush.

Minji gasped and blinked as Daehyun noticed her and sent her a smile, getting out of her seat. He walked over to her and bent down to retrieve her bag.

"Hey." He looked at her questioningly. "Are you THAT shocked that I'm the one you're seeing?"

Minji opened and all that came out was a squeak. She cleared embarrassedly and fanned herself discreetly. "Uh yes. In shocked." VERY SHOCKED.

"I didn't think you'd be my date tonight." Minji whispered as Daehyun led her to their table. He pulled the chair out for her and Minji sat down carefully, careful not to crease her skirt.

Daehyun sat down on the opposite end and smiled at her, and Minji felt her cheeks reddening.

*KYAAAAHHHHHH!!! I can't believe it's Daehyun! Daehyun oppa and I are having a date right now! kyaaaaaahhhhh!!!!* she squealed in her mind.

"What do you want to order Minji?" Daehyun interrupted her thoughts.

Minji blinked and realized that the waitress was waiting and she flamed red, grabbing the menu and flipping it frantically.

Daehyun chuckled in amusement and reached out to flip the page to the dinner course pages. "Here."

Minji turned even redder and she wanted to bury her head into the menu. She was so embarrassing!

"I'll have the fish fillet, thank you." Minji read a random dish and thanked the waitress. Daehyun returned the menu and ordered a steak, sending a smile to the waitress.

The waitress smiled a little too brightly and Minji made a face discreetly, displeased.

She turned back to Daehyun, still not taking in the fact that he was actually on a blind date with her. "I still can't believe my blind date partner is you, Daehyun oppa." She giggled.

Daehyun raised an amused brow. "Why?"

"Why would you need a blind date-" Minji cleared we throat. "I mean, uh you're attractive and all so I assumed you would have had a girlfriend." She played with her fingers under the Tae.

"I don't have one." Daehyun shrugged. "And what about you. You're attractive too so why are you here?"

Minji's heart gave a skip and she mentally squealed. *HE CALLED ME ATTRACTIVE!!!!*

Her eyes formed stars and hearts and Daehyun blinked at her. "Minji?" He waved in front of her. "Are you listening?"

Minji snapped out of it and bit her lip embarrassedly. "I'm not." She squealed. "I haven't even dated before."

"Same." Daehyun replied easily, drinking his juice.

Their orders arrived at that moment and Minji's curious question had to be put on hold. Seriously, he hadn't had a girlfriend before???

Daehyun cut into his steak gracefully while Minji fiddled clumsily with her cutlery. "You haven't had a girlfriend before?" She squeaked, wanting to go into hiding because of her voice.

"Yeah." Daehyun nodded. "Call me old fashioned but when I date, I want it to be a big thing you know. I'll only date when I'm absolutely sure that I'm interested."

Minji chewed the inside of her cheeks. Absolutely sure? He wouldn't like her then, he hadn't seemed to pay her a lot of attention before.

The dinner went on with casual chatting and Minji found out more about the guy she had fantasized for for so long.

She found out that he had a passion for singing and wanted to become a singer in the future.

She found out that he liked staying home more than going out to arcades and stuff and was actually talented in drawing.

She found out that he had really idealistic beliefs in love and he would never divorce his wife or cheat on her. He would marry with the belief that they would never get divorced.

Minji found herself falling deeper and deeper in love with Daehyun and she couldn't help but sigh dreamily while he talked. She thought the girl that would be his girlfriend in the future would be really really lucky.

The good times passed quickly and soon the dinner came to an end. Daehyun paid for the meal like the nice guy he was and walked them out of the restaurant.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to her. "Wait." Minji blinked up at him. "How is it that when I arrived, you didn't seem surprised it was me?"

Daehyun's lips curled up in a smile. "That's because I already knew it would be you." He admitted.

Minji's eyes widened and she gaped at him. So he accepted the blind date even though he knew it would be her?

"I haven't told you that you looked really pretty tonight." Daehyun cleared his throat embarrassedly. "Prettier than I imagined."

Minji's hands flew to her cheeks and she gaped.

"And I think I failed to mention that it was I who suggested this blind date to my parents?"

"EHHHHH???"