Getting her kiss

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. Username:jewelelf
2. Featuring male idol(s):zico (block b)
3. Featuring female : lee eunrin
4: Plot :on zico birthday he asked eunrin to kiss him as a birthday present but eunrin refuse because she's too shy..
 zico do everything to make her kiss him but in the end he give up and kiss her instead..
5: Genre:romance,comedy
6: Title:getting her kiss

 

-----

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOO JIHO!!!!" The boys shouted.

Zico grinned at his friends in satisfaction and nodded. "Thanks guys."

"Aww our baby is turning twenty, how touching." U-Kwon pretended to sob, gaining a whack on his head by the leader. Zico rolled his eyes at the baby comment and grinned at the cake.

The boys had gathered together to buy him a great fantastic cake as they celebrated the leader Zico's birthday in school. Zico had received quite a lot of gifts from his fangirls and other friends, but there was almost nothing better than spending his birthday with his Block B boys.

Almost.

"Let's sing the song and eat the cake!" Kyung clapped, eying the cake with great interest. It was, after all, his favorite flavor: blackcurrent.

Zico frowned and looked around, biting his lips. "Wait, don't sing yet." his eyes darted around. *Just where the hell is that damn girl?*

"Dude, you looking for Eunrin aren't you?" Jaehyo smiled knowingly. "Aigoo so cute eh? Our dear tough leader getting all soft and mushy because of a girl."

Zico elbowed Jaehyo in the ribs and scowled. Yes he was waiting for Eunrin, but so what? He liked her, okay?

To be completely honest, there hadn't been a girl that could capture his heart so completely as Lee Eunrin did. And he never expected himself to fall for someone like her either.

Eunrin was pure and innocent, not harbouring any selfish thoughts and not one to do anything against her strict morals. She didn't like hip hop, she thought it was too noisy, and instead she enjoyed classical and country.

A girl like that actually managed to capture the leader Zico's heart, and it had always been a wonder to the Block B boys. They always expected their leader to fall for a y hot model, or a tough girl that rapped as fast and rapidly as their leader could, or a girl that didn't take any from anybody.

Definitely NOT an angel like Eunrin.

Zico himself didn't know why he fell for her either, but he just knew that he loved her and he wasn't going to stop any time soon.

But being the leader of hip hop dance group Block B wasn't a plus point in his case in his pursuit of Eunrin. She couldn't stand the songs Block B danced to and whatever charms Zico thought he had didn't work on her ever. It was highly frustrating.

Through a long courting period, Zico had finally gotten Eunrin to soften up to him and now he could text her and call her whenever he liked without her nagging about wasting money on phone bills. He hadn't gotten her to be his girlfriend though, but he knew she liked him (or so he thought) so it wouldn't be a dream too far off in the future.

Back to reality.

Zico frowned when he didn't see Eunrin anywhere and huffed. Didn't she want to at least wish him a happy birthday? Even if they weren't dating (yet, he might add), it was still basic courtesy to wish someone happy birthday since they were accquainted weren't they?

Zico could almost imagine her reading one of those english classics by the bench as she listened to Beethovan. Gosh, the thought made his blood boil.

"Can't we eat the cake first?" P.O. muttered, swallowing his saliva. "Look for your girl later."

"Aish fine fine." Zico rolled his eyes. The Block B boys erupted into cheers and started singing the birthday song with utter enthusiasm, speeding through all the words and shoving Zico the plastic knife so that he could cut the cake quickly.

That bunch of pigs.

Zico pressed his lips into a thin line and wrinkled his nose. Lee Eunrin was going to pay.

-----

And as he expected, he really did find Eunrin reading a book by the bench and she was indeed listening to Beethovan. She was too expectable.

"Yah." Zico plopped himself on the bench next to her. "Lee Eunrin."

Eunrin looked up from her book, Sense and Sensibility, and blinked at him. "Yes  Jiho?"

Zico scowled. Yes Jiho? Like excuse me? Didn't she know what date that day was?

"Don't you know what date today is?" Zico demanded. Eunrin pulled out her phone and checked the home screen. "It's the 14th of september." she read out. She blinked a few times before her eyes widened. "Wait, it's your birthday!"

"Congrats on realizing that." Zico mumbled. At least she forgot instead of purposely ignoring the fact.

"I'm sorry I forgot." Eunrin scratched her head. "I swore I put a note in my phone."

"Was that before you changed your phone a week ago?" Zico raised his brows. Eunrin grinned sheepishly. "Oh right." she played with her fingers. "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything. I'll buy you a present and pass it to you tomorrow, I promise!" she put up three fingers.

Zico couldn't help but chuckle softly at her cute behavior. He couldn't stay angry at her even if his life depended on it. "There's no need to buy me a gift." he shrugged. His eye narrowed playfully. "At least, the gift I want doesn't need to be bought."

Eunrin frowned, puzzled. "What gift doesn't need to be bought?"

Zico grinned and leaned closer. "Come closer, I'll tell you."

Eunrin leaned closer to him such that her ear was beside his lips and Zico whispered into her ear. "I want a kiss from you."

Eunrin shot back into her position so quickly that Zico even felt a gush of wind. Her face was bright red and she looked away from him embarrassedly. "Hahaha.." she laughed awkwardly.

"Yah." Zico poked her arm. "Why are you laughing? Did you think I was joking?" he eyed her expression. "Gosh you really thought I was joking. I'm ing serious alright? Kiss me." he pulled her arm.

Eunrin reddened even more, which Zico never expected her to be able to with the degree of red her face had initially been. "I..I.."

"Aww come on." Zico sidled nearer to her and placed his face right in front of hers, holding her cheeks and not letting her turn away. "Alright, I won't ask for a five minute snog. Just a peck on the lips. One, two three, go."

He closed his eyes and waited for her soft lips to touch his. Eunrin tried to pull her head away, squealing. "Jiho! The teachers will pass by and they'll question our scandalous position!"

Zico opened one eye and smirked. "Isn't that a reason to quickly get it over and done with?"

"Jiho!" Eunrin ducked her head, biting her lips.

Zico let go of her cheeks and Eunrin pouted, playing with her fingers. Zico sighed and rolled his eyes. "Don't you want to kiss me?" he patted his own chest. "Get a taste of this heavenly guy?"

Eunrin choked as she laughed. Zico smiled, gosh he really couldn't get mad at her even if he tried.

"You're hurting my ego, and on my birthday too." Zico continued. "Who knew it was so repulsive for a girl to kiss me." he pretended to clutch his heart. "I'm hurt." he sniffled.

Eunrin looked at him uncertainly. "It's not repulsive." she whispered.

Zico grinned. "So why don't you kiss me huh?" he closed his eyes. "Fine I'm not going to force you. I'll just wait here and if you decide to prance off without me knowing and leave me sitting here with my eyes closed like an idiot, then so be it." he pouted.

Eunrin bit her lip hesitantly. It was after all, his birthday.

She leaned closer to him and quickly pecked his cheek. "There-"

Zico grabbed the back of her neck and pressed his lips to hers before Eunrin could move out of reach. Her eyes widened in surprise and Zico smiled into her kiss, his lips brushing against hers softly and tenderly.

The kiss was sweet, unrushed and sincere. Something that Eunrin didn't expect from Zico since she always expected a kiss from him to be passionate, hot and bothered.

Zico pulled back and smiled at her without a hint of teasing. "I want one more gift." he whispered.

"What?" Eunrin breathed, slightly unfocused.

Zico grinned and circled his arms around her waist. "You."

And Eunrin knew she was already his to begin with."