Jealousy Took Over

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1- LoveKpopBoyBand
 2- Kim Jongin/ Kai
3- Park Ji Hye (OC)
 4- Ji Hye is the one that easily get jealous. And One day she saw her boyfriend, Kai, was talking and laughing and joking with a girl. And she got jealous.
5- Romantic Comedy
6- Jealousy Took Over

------

 

Ji Hye twirled her hair around her finger as she skipped merrily towards the front of the school. She had a bright smile on her face and anyone could tell she was happy.

Her red bag pack jiggled with her bouncy steps and she smiled at anyone who walked past.

"Hey Jihye." Chanyeol waved.

"Oppa." Jihye beamed and waved at her brother. Chanyeol eyed his sister's smile and shook his head, blowing on his bangs and rolling his eyes. "Let me guess, you're meeting Kai."

Jihye grinned and nodded. "Yes. And don't be too sad about it oppa, just find a girl for yourself and stop butting into your younger sister's love life."

"Meh, I'm more concerned about Kai's." Chanyeol muttered. "I can't see what he sees in you at all."

Jihyeo slapped her brother's arm, hard. Chanyeol yelped and pouted at her. "Aish you strong woman. Fine go on your date and get to your boyfriend before he's stolen by another girl!"

Jihye made a face and ran off, beaming and not letting Chanyeol ruin her mood because she was going on a date with Kai! YEEEAHHH!!

"Kai would never cheat on me." Jihye murmured.

As she neared the entrance of the school, Jihye stopped in her tracks and quickly hid herself behind a wall. Why you might ask? Because she saw her boyfriend Kai waiting for her outside, except this time he was talking to someone.

A girl.

Get to your boyfriend before he's stolen by another girl!

She remembered Chanyeol's words and she instantly felt cold water pouring over herself, and she shuddered at the thought. That darn Chanyeol, he couldn't be right could he?

She gasped lightly and she poked her head out from behind a pillar. She saw Kai leaning against another pillar with his hands stuck in his pockets and slightly slouching, a very familiar pose.

The girl he was talking to was smiling brightly at him and for the first time, Jihye saw Kai smiling back at another girl other than herself. OMG THE NERVE OF THAT GUY.

And what was more, the girl Kai was talking to was actually pretty. She had long korean curls and a large pink sweater and a white tutu skirt, looking cute and almost model like. Jihye looked at her old uniform and made a face, feeling more and more insecure by the minute.

He wouldn't, right?

All of a sudden, the girl reached forward and fixed Kai's tie, which was part of his uniform. Jihye's eyes widened and she gasped loudly, astonished by the act.

Oh that was going down.

"HONEY!" Jihye appeared from behind the pillar and hurled herself at Kai, hugging his arm. Kai was astonished for a moment before a goofy grin appeared on his face. "Hey."

Jihye hugged his arm tightly and eyed the girl in front of her. "HONEY," she emphasized. "Who is this?"

Kai looked a little confused at the endearment which she never used before and blinked. "Oh her?" he looked back at the girl he was talking to. "She's Hyuna. Kim Hyuna."

"Hyuna, this is the girl I was talking about." Kai slung his arm around Jihye's shoulders and the latter gave a HAH-He's-Mine grin. "She's Jihye, my girlfriend."

"Oh so she's her huh?" Hyuna looked Jihye up and down and offered a smile. Jihye glared back defensively, huffing. "So you're my cousin's girlfriend he always talked about."

Jihye's eyes bulged at the one word and she snapped her head up to look at Kai. "COUSIN?"

Kai raised a brow and flicked her forehead. "What did you think she was?"

Jihye's face rapidly grew red and she listened awkwardly as the pair of cousins finished their friendly chatter and Hyuna went off. She continued remaining quiet as Kai took her hand, strolling casually.

Kai sent her a glance. "Who did you think Hyuna was, before you knew she was my cousin?" he asked, his eyes gleaming playfully.

Jihye cleared . "A random girl?" she sounded uncertain.

Kai bumped shoulders with her. "A random girl that was flirting with me?" he grinned. "So that's where the HONEY came from huh? HONEY!!!!" he imitated her arm hugged her arm.

Jihye grew bright red and tugged herself away from him. "Aish Jongin oppa!" she ran off, hiding her face in her hands in embarrassment.

Kai laughed loudly and ran after her. "Where are you going? HONEY???"

 

 

 

 

----

Hope you liked it :)