Beach Day!

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

I get in the car and sits beside Taemin. While on the way to the beach, Taemin listened to songs again. Hyejeong and Onew are busy in their own world. pft im bored.

"Want to listen to songs with me?" he offered his other earpiece. I took it. The current song is One in a million by ne-yo.

"Sorry if my songs are boring to listen to" Taemin said. "Aniya~ i love it" i said.

"Ya lovebirds, you guys suit each other. Why dont you guys just date?" Onew teased us.

"Hyung!!" Taemin blushed.  

Onew just made things awkward between us again. The ride went silence eversince Onew said that.

"Seolhyun-ah.. we're here already" Taemin said. I fell asleep. tsk such a sleepyhead.

Our parents are busy setting up the tent, prepare for food and all.

I looked around.. Ahh so peaceful and the beach is so clean.

"Lets go over there" Taemin grabbed my wrist. He appeared out of nowhere. Where did he came from? 

"Taemin.. where's Hyejeong? I'm looking for her" i asked him

"Why are you looking for Hyejeong when you got me by your side right now?" he said.

I'm speechless. Did he really just say that? Am i dreaming or something? 

"Let me tie up your hair" he said. "Ya i can do it myself" i said. "No, let me do it" Taemin insist. I let him do it.

"Done! This way, i can see your face clearly" he smiled. "Let me braid your hair" i said. "Andwae~ my hair is short" he said. "Why so serious?" i smiled sarcastically.

Taemin dragged me to the water. "No~  i cant swim. Really i cant Taemin-ah" i almost screamed.

"Really? Stupid! Even kids know how to swim" he said. "Are you insulting me?" i splashed the water to him.

"Ya dont do that. Stop!" he said. I splashed the water continuously, ignoring what he said. He did the same too to me, now im all wet. 

"Oww~ the sands got into my eyes" i pretend that my eyes are hurt, i did this to stop him from splashing more water to me.

"Are you okay?" he stopped right away. I pitied his worried face. "It really hurts Taemin-ah.. i cant open my eyes" i pretend to cry. He pulled me closer, touching my face. Suddenly my heart is beating so fast again.

"Try to open your left eye slowly Seolhyun-ah" his worried face makes me wanted to laugh.

I opened my eyes and said, "I was just kidding pabo ya! I got you!" i laughed so hard. Taemin is standing with his hands on his hips making a serious face.

"Why? Its not funny to you?" i said as i realized he's not smiling nor laughing. 

"Do you think its funny? I'm worried as hell thinking if you went blind because of me! Tell me which part is so funny about that?" he said with his angry tone. I started to feel guilty.

"I'm sorry~ i just want to have fun. Didnt know you're going to take it seriously. Sorry Taemin-ah" i bowed my head. Suddenly he laughed.

"You think im really angry?" he laughed and clapping his hands. Tsk now both of us are even.

"Lee Taemin!!" i wanted to push him but he got my hand, he didnt let go of my hand.

"Both of us are so funny together. And i like it" he smiled. He likes that we're funny or he likes that we're together? ok what am i thinking.

He smiled while looking at me. "Ya lovebirds!" Onew yelled. Taemin let go of my hand and we're both looking at Onew.

"Continue with the romance later. Lets eat first!" Onew smirked.

"Ya we're not having a romance. Dont get that wrong" i said to Onew. He just smiled.

"Seolhyun~ come here. Eat with me" I went to Hyejeong and eat with her.

"I want more chicken" Onew said. tsk chicken obsessed.

"Hyejeong-ah.. do you remember when you said you cannot swim? Want me to teach you?" Taemin said to her.

Crap, Hyejeong knows how to swim. "But i ca-" i nudged her elbow hoping she would understand. "I cannot swim" Hyejeong said slowly. "Yea i know.. that is why i want to teach you" he smiled.

"It's okay~ you can teach Seolhyun since she also didnt know how to swim" Hyejeong said. "But i want to teach you, not her" Taemin said. I dont know but it hurts when he said that. I walked away leaving them both.

"You like Taemin, right?" Onew suddenly talked to me.  "What?? No~" i denied. "But i can see it from your eyes, the way you look at him is the same the way he looked at you" Onew said still eating his chicken.

"What are you saying Onew-ya? No, really~" i said. "I know you are the one who replied all Taemin's letters, emails and the one who chatted with him. 

"What?? How did you know? Hyejeong told you? Does Taemin know about this??" i asked him.

"Nope. Only me know about this. Dont blame Hyejeong for telling me the truth" he said.

"No~ im not blaming her. I know its my fault. But jebal dont tell Taemin about this arasso? I'll find the right time to tell him. Promise?" i said to him. "I promise" he smiled.

*Taemin pov*

"Hyejeong.. let me say this straight away.. you really didnt like me?" i said to her when we're alone.

"Honestly.. i dont, Taemin" she said. 

"Then how about all the emails, letters and chats that we did for almost 9 years? You dont feel anything towards me?" i asked her.

"Taemin.. chatting and meeting in real life are two different things. Lets just.. forget about it all." 

"Because honestly i've developed this feeling of love eversince we chatted everyday but you are different from all those chat and stuffs. I'm in love with the person whom i chatted with everyday. and that person is you, right? But right now, my heart started to develop love for Seolhyun too." i let out all the things i kept inside my heart.

"You see that we dont belong together. Yes im different from all those chats bla bla bla.. ok? Lets just be friend. Plus you and Seolhyun will look great together!" she smiled.

I dont think she is the person that replied all of those. She really didnt care! Could it be... Seolhyun?? Naahhh~ i shouldnt make any assumption. I need proofs!

*Your pov*

I walked alone at the beach.. I feel more peaceful when im alone. The thing is i like to be alone rather than having so many people around me.

"Seolhyun-ah" i turned around. Oh its Taemin.

"Oh Taemin-ah.. why?" i asked him. He walked closer towards me.

"Tell me.." he said. "Tell you what?" i asked him. What is with him. 

"Tell me.. Are you the one who replied all my letters, emails and chatted with me everyday for almost 9 years?" he lookes directly into my eyes.

I couldnt find the right words to say. I'm really speechless. I swallow my saliva. Did he found out? Did Hyejeong told him?? What should i say? Should i just.. confessed?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                              Here is an update!! Thank You to my subscribers!! <3 ^^