My First Crush

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

"Mom! You know about this too, right? You left me alone. I thought something happened to you guys" 

Mom laughed, "I'm a good actress too, right? You know Taemin love surprises" 

I glanced at Taemin who is smiling right now. I still feel like dreaming right now, Taemin is in Paris with me and suddenly my life is back to normal again. Umma left with appa leaving me with Taemin alone.

"How did you remember? Why cant you just wait for me till i come back home?" i smiled.

"When you were on your way to Paris, God decided to give back my memory"  I laughed at what he just said.

"And no, i cant wait for you to be back home.. I'm here because of you. I'm afraid you might fall in love with the guy here"

"Feeling insecure?" i stuck out my tongue to him. "Not really. I know you'd still love me. And nothing could change that" he grinned.

"Tsk why so confident" i rolled my eyes at him. But he's right tho keke

"Seolhyun.." he smiled. "Dae?" i asked.

"Can i kiss you?" he asked.

"YA! Do you need to ask me that? Its so awkward you know! pabo" i slapped his arm. Still a pabo.

He laughed, "You know how much i love to see you blushed"

This is so Taemin, really. I cant stop smiling looking at his face. I'm falling in love all over again, with Taemin.

Taemin look me in the eyes and lean in to kiss me, i smiled then closed my eyes

"Nope. I didnt see that!" 

Surprised and embarrassed, i buried my face in his chest. Taemin sighed

"Hyung, where the hell are you coming from?"

Key laughed, "Sorry i ruined your romantic moment. Arasso you can continue. See you guys soon" 

"Ya! This is so embarrassing!" i touched both my cheeks.

"So cute" Taemin giggled.

We went out for a dinner. Key and Mina looked so cute together, Key complained that Mina's dress is too revealing so he gave his jacket to cover her legs. 

"Ya if you want to look y, only do it infront of me. Understand?" "Key! Mind your words" Mina hit his arm.

We all laughed at them. "Taemin-ah..stop staring at Seolhyun. I bet Seolhyun had a hard time swallowing her food. Look at us too" Onew smiled.

Taemin hold my hand under the table. "I'm sure you dont mind, right" Taemin whispered at my ear. I cant help but to smile.

"Ya ya ya..dont be so lovey dovey infront of us. Maybe i should crowned you guys as the romantic couple" Key said.

"Hyung, you're just jealous" Taemin laughed. 

"What? Ya i can do it too, i dont have to whisper at Mina. Ya Mina when can we make babies?" 

"Ugh. Dont tell us please.. Please keep it to yourself" Jonghyun shakes his head slowly but then burst out laughing. One of the reasons why i love them, their spontaneous jokes, they complete my life.

All of us sleep in one room, the girls are on the bed while the boys sleep on the floor. When we told them to get another room, they refused. They said they need to protect us. We girls cant stop aww-ing. lol

"Seolhyun.." Taemin hugged his pillow. "Dae?" i said.

"Goodnight kiss?" he is smiling widely. I refused at first but Taemin wont go to sleep till i give him goodnight kiss. tsk stubborn.

Taemin used his pillow to cover us kissing. I cant help but to laugh at his action. "Okay, go to sleep now Master Taemin" 

Taemin lay down next to Key.

"Mina-ya.. dont you want to give me a goodnight kiss?" Key is being sarcastic to us. I giggled. 

"Ya Key, i'll kiss you tomorrow. Now go to sleep" Mina said. I think i was smiling while sleeping. Taemin is just so precious.

~

We go shopping and sightseeing the next day. I linked arms with Hyejeong while walking. Taemin suddenly intertwined his fingers with mine. Onew did the same too to Hyejeong. 

"Whats mine is mine" Taemin smiled. "You're so adorable, cute and handsome Taemin-ah" i laughed.

"I'm what? Say it again. I cant hear you" tsk teasing me again. "Nevermind..let me add one more, you're deaf" 

"What?" Taemin tickles me. "Fine stop it!" i said while laughing.

"Taemin lets take pictures. Boys first" Minho called him. Taemin ran to them and i laughed so hard when they make silly expressions.

"Seolhyun..?" i stopped laughing when i heard the voice. I looked to my right side, holy shiiiit.

I must be dreaming. Wake up, Seolhyun-ah.. Ok this is real, he's really standing infront of me. Out of all people, why do i have to meet him here?

"J-Jonghun... Is this really you?" he was skinny before but he's muscular now.

"Yea~ its me, Jonghun. Whoa i've been looking for you. Didnt know im going to meet you here" he smiled.

He is Choi Jonghun. He was my first crush ever. He and i went to same school before, we were in one class, we even sit together in class for every subject. Most of the girls in school were drooling over him including me, people labelled him as an ulzzang. I used to like him so much, i still remember i wrote his name in every books that i have. He treated me nicely, if i didnt understand some question, he would teach me. In addition, he played guitar and piano. One day, our school full with girls crying. Why? Because he got himself a girlfriend. He broke my heart. Wait, he broke every girl's heart. Since that day, i avoided him and i stopped liking him.

OMFG. Tsk what is this.


CHOI JONGHUN :