Unwanted Person

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

"I'm not following you guys and definitely not a stalker. Is it wrong to talk to her? You dont own her" Jonghun said.

Jonghun is really....

"For your information, she is my girlfriend. I dont know if you're blind or what that you cannot see we're holding hands right now.. so please back-off! Go away now before i lost my patience"  Okay Jonghun, thats a warning..

Jonghun smirked, "You gotta calm down.. we're only friends.. You dont have to be so angry. But i see you're feeling insecure. Why?" Jonghun looked at me and smiled.

Taemin clenched his fist, "Stop it now. Let's go, Taemin. Come on" i cut off before he could talk. I know it's going to be worse if i didn't stop him.

"Seolhyun, see you in Korea!" Jonghun shouted when we walked away. Taemin wanted to turn around but i hold his hand tightly, he looked at me. "Don't" i shook my head.

While in the aeroplane, Taemin didn't talk to me at all. He got his earpiece on and closing his eyes, i guess he's sleeping. Or he just didn't want to be disturb.

I looked outside the window and i'm starting to have so many thoughts in my head.

Is Jonghun starting to like me?

If so, why now? Wrong timing.

Will i fall for him again? WHY should i meet him again?

Why??

I shook my head. No you can't, Seolhyun. Taemin will be your last, yes.

"Thinking about Jonghun?" i was surprised hearing Taemin's voice. "Oh, Taemin-ah.." i looked at him.

"I knew it" he said then he put back his earpiece on. 

"Taemin-ah.." i pulled out one of his earpiece. "It's not like that.. Don't ignore me.." i bit my lower lip. He stared at me for quite a long time.

"Let's sleep. I'm tired and we still have a long journey" Taemin hold my hand and i rested my head on his shoulder.

~

I stretched out my body. God i feel so tired after the long journey. We safely arrived at Incheon Airport.

"Waahh~ i cannot wait to sleep again. I need more sleep" Hyejeong said. Onew fixed her messy hair.

I saw Jonghun staring at us from afar. He's smiling at me but i quickly looked away.

"Taemin-ah.. can we go now? I'm so tired" i pouted.

"Aigoo~ do you want me to carry you? Okay" Taemin takes off his backpack

"Ya you don't need to do that.. let's go!" i dragged him away. I don't want him to see Jonghun here, definitely not wanting to have a war.

I turned around for the last time, there, Jonghun is still staring at me. Creepy!

The rest of the day we were just sleeping. All of us were knackered.

~

"Good afternoon, princess" you slowly opened your eyes when you heard that voice.

"Taemin-ah.. what time is it?" i sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"12PM" he smiled. "WHAT?? Really??" 

"Yep~ Congrats you've received a new world record on sleeping the longest category" Taemin giggled.

"YA Lee Taemin!" i slapped his arm and rolled my eyes. "Go to shower now"

"Ahh i'm too lazy to walk" i make a sad face. "You want the laziest person award too?" Taemin teased again.

"Ya Taemin~" "Faster! let me piggyback you to the bathroom or i'll go shower with you. Decision. Now" 

I get on his back and he walked to the bathroom then he let me down. As i entered the bathroom, he followed me inside.

"Ya.. what are you doing? YA Get out!" i pushed him outside the bathroom, he can only laughed. Tsk this boy.

When i'm done with showering, i went outside and surprisingly Taemin was there. Looking at me.... and i'm only covered with my towel..

"LEE TAEMIN!" i shouted. He covered his eyes with both hands, "I didn't see anything. Pali run, go get dressed" he said.

Lee Taemin you pabo. ugh.

After get dressed up, i went outside my room. I was surprised to see Taemin was there also, smiling at me.

"Ya what's wrong with you? Don't you have any other things to do?" i asked.

"Nothing. I just want to make sure my girlfriend is safe" he said as we walked downstairs.

"Nobody can kidnap me in this house, Lee Taemin" i raised an eyebrow to him. "Well i can" he put his face closer to me and smiled. tsk my heart beats faster.

"Hello Seolhyun-ah!" Minho greeted me from the living room. Jonghyun is here too!

"Oh hello! Sorry i just woke up" i shyly smiled.

"It's okay~ Taemin was so lonely when you were still sleeping" Minho replied.

I looked at Taemin and he shyly smiled. "I bet you're hungry. Lets eat together" Taemin dragged me to the kitchen.

After that, Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin played xbox in Taemin's room. I only watched them playing. 

"Seolhyun-ah.." i heard the soft voice.. "Oh Hyejeong" i looked at her standing outside Taemin's room and gestures at me to go to her.

I slowly walked at her, "Why?" i asked. "We.. have a problem. I mean you" she said biting her lower lip.

"What's wrong?" i asked her in curiousity. 

"Jonghun. He's here. Outside" Hyejeong finally said.

"JONGHUN??" i nearly shouted. "How did he know i live here? Just tell him to go home" i said.

"I already told him that but he's still stubborn. He won't go home till he meet you" 

I turned around to see Taemin, he's fully concentrate on the game. I let out a sigh.

I walked downstairs, inhale and exhale deeply till i reached the main door. When i opened it, Jonghun was looking down, hands in the pocket. Is he even human. tsk what am i thinking!!

"Jonghun.." i said in a low tone.

"Oh Seolhyun-ah.." he waved nd walked closer to me. 

"How did you know i live here? And why are you here?" i shot him with questions.

"That's not important. I'm here to give you this, the pictures of you and Taemin in Paris"

"Oh.. gumawo. You can go home now. I do not want Taemin to see you here" i said it to him directly. No sugar coated words.

"Seolhyunnie!" Jonghun and i looked to our right direction.

"Mom??" i was surprised to see her.

"What are you guys doing here outside? Its so cold. Come on go in" umma smiled.

"Mom.. he needs to go home" i said.

"Kim Seolhyun, is that how you treated your friend? Let him have dinner with us, i'm going to cook delicious foods tonight, okay?" mom went inside.

I looked at Jonghun and hoping he would just go away. But no, he went inside. I can smell trouble already.

"Hello.. I'm Jonghun" Jonghun followed mom to the kitchen.

I watched them from the living room. "Seolhyun-ah... who told you to leave me?" Taemin walked downstairs.

Omo! "Taemin-ah... just stay upstairs" but it was too late to say that, he already standing infront of me.

Jonghun and mom are talking in the kitchen, Taemin immediately turned his head to the kitchen. I facepalm myself. I'm totally screwed.

"What are you doing here??" Taemin raised his voice. "Taemin-ah.." i put my hand on his shoulder.

"Seolhyun.. i remember you kept his picture in your room. That was this guy, right?" mom is referring to Jonghun. Oh mom....

Taemin immediately went back upstairs.. "Mom!! You shouldn't mention that infront of Taemin!" i said.

"Why? I thought you all are friends.. no?" mom asked. Ugh nothing will get better if i talk to mom right now.

"Oh, before i forgot.. go buy this ingredients,i need it to cook for tonight." mom gave me a checklist things to buy.

I think it is better if Taemin could accompany me..

"Taemin-ah.." i sit beside him. Minho and Jonghyun are busy playing the game.

"What is he doing here? Why he looks so friendly with mom? Why?" Taemin said without looking at me, he looked straight at the front.

"He is here to gave our pictures.. then umma came and told him to join for dinner." i slowly said.

"What? Dinner??" 

"Taemin-ah.. lets don't argue.. can you please accompany me to go to the mart?" i touched his hand.

"No! You can go alone, i'm not in the mood.. or you can get help from  Jonghun, i won't be jealous" he replied.

Tsk i hate it when he's being like this!

I kissed his cheek before i left. I took my car keys, Jonghun is sitting at the living room looking at me

"Seolhyun, do you want Jonghun to help you?" mom asked.

"No thanks~ I'd rather go alone" i said coldly then left without looking at them.

~

As soon as i reached the mart, i took out the checklist. Goddamn that long list. Tsk why mom. I have so many things in my hand and i totally forgot to get the trolley.

Ugh pabo.

"Need some help?"

I looked to my left side, a trolley! I looked up a bit to see who brings this trolley..

 

 

"Jonghun...?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry for not updating! Well, here's an update now! Hehe ^^