Treating Me Badly

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

"Do i look okay?" Taemin looked at me. He's wearing a black cap and glasses.

"Mm average" i said but i didn't look at him. 

"Ya you didn't even look at me!" Taemin fixed his cap. "You drive" he said again. "What? Why? You're the boy!"
 i said. "Let's go!" he pushed me to the driver's seat. Ugh he is really annoying. Can i kill him already. No. ok no.

As we reached to the shopping complex, i stand beside him while he's busy looking at the clothes and all. I would rather be at home in my room rather than accompanying him. But i still choose to accompany him anyway. 

"Hold this" Taemin handed his shopping bags to me. 

"Ya its your things, carry it yourself" i said. "Fine, i'll leave it here then" Taemin put his shopping bags at the floor and walked away. "Ya! ya where are you going? Ya Taemin!!" i screamed but he ignored me. Lastly, i pick up his shopping bags and ran to catch up with him.

"You followed my order" he smirked. "Ya stupid! You are so far the most annoying and bad guy i've ever met!" i glared at him. He took off his cap and flips his hair to the side. He is.. really.. no no stop. Dont say it Seolhyun.

Taemin went shopping for his clothes again. "Oh give the bags to my assistant behind me" Taemin said to the cashier. "What did you say?? Who is your assistant pabo ya!" he walked away ignoring me again. The lady smiled at me, i took his shopping bags.

"Taemin pabo.. you shops more than i do! Look at all these!" i showed him the 17shopping bags in my hand.

"I know.. i'm a cool person!" he smiled. cool my . "Ya let's go home now!!" i said then went to my car.

We reached our house.. I throw his shopping bags on the floor as soon as we get inside.

"Ya! What are you doing? Pick it up!" Taemin said

"No! Pick it up yourself Taemin pabo!" i kicked his shopping bags.

"Erm what is happening here?" Hyejeong said.

"Hyejeong? Onew??" i said as i saw them at the living room. I was so mad at Taemin that i didn't realize they were there.

"Hyejeong-ah~ i bought you some clothes" Taemin smiled and pick up his shopping bags, dragging Hyejeong upstairs.

I sighed. He never do anything nice to me. I even accompany him shopping but he bought clothes for Hyejeong instead. Somehow i feel sad. Why do i feel like this?

"Are you okay? Taemin is treating you bad?" Onew asked. "Yes.. Taemin pabo!" i let out my frustration to Onew. "Do you want to drink? I'll get you orange juice ok" he smiled. Why can't Taemin be nice to me like Onew did?

I drink the orange juice and i ignored Onew, i lost my mood to talk to anyone right now. Maybe Onew realized i wanted to be alone, he left me and went upstairs.

"Seolhyun-ah.. What happened?" Hyejeong came. 

"Don't talk about it anymore. Forget it" i said.

"Take this clothes. I don't want it" Hyejeong gave me the clothes that Taemin bought for her.

"I don't want too.. you can throw it away." i lay on the couch and closed my eyes pretending to sleep.

*Taemin pov*

"Taemin.. you shouldn't do that to Seolhyun" Onew said as he enter my room and sit on my bed.

"Do what hyung?" i asked him.

"You keep on bullying her. She is a good girl, Taemin. Atleast be nice to her" Onew said again.

"I dont know. I like to , i feel comfortable around her eventho she said im annoying" I find myself smiling saying those words.

"I dont understand you guys. But next time if i heard you bullying her, i'll report this to dad. You know how dad love Seolhyun & Hyejeong" Onew warned me.

"I understand hyung~" i  bowed my head to him.

It's already 10pm, i feel bored. I went outside my room and wanted to talk to Hyejeong but i find out Seolhyun's room is wide open.. Nice room.. i looked around and saw a book that have Onew hyung's name. Seolhyun likes hyung? i laughed.

"Ya! What are you doing in my room?!" Oppss Seolhyun is here.

"Forgive me" i said still looking innocent. "What?? Just like that? No!" she said while crossing her arm over her chest.

"Just forgive me. Don't make me threat you" i smirked. "No! I won't" she is so stubborn. Well, i have to use this. I showed her the book. Her face expression changed from smiling sarcastically to pale.

"Forgive me or i'll tell Onew hyung you like him" i grinned. "H-how d-did you find my book?" she stuttered.

"Well, there's this stupid girl who didn't close her door room . So it's not my fault" i smirked.

"Fine! Fine! I'll forgive you!" she finally said. "I'm keeping this book just incase in the future  you might disobey me" i smiled. "Ya! Don't show it to Onew" she begged. I walked out her room, smiling happily. 

*Onew pov*

"Hyejeong-ah.. Do you like Taemin?" i asked her. We're outside the house just chilling while drinking coffee together.

"What? No~" she smiled. "Then why did you reply all of his emails and chatted with him everyday?" i asked.

She stopped drinking the coffee and sigh. "Promise me you won't tell Taemin" "I swear!" i said laughing.

"Actually it wasn't me who replied it all.." she paused.

"Ok... so? Who is it??" i asked in curiousity.

"Err.. its Seolhyun" she bit her lower lip knowing i would be surprised. 

"What?? Really?!" my eyes widened.

"Yes~ she did that because i'm really not interested in Taemin and because she pitied him. I know i'm bad" she laughed.

Woo! Seolhyun did that because she pitied Taemin. But all Taemin did was hurting her, treating her badly. 

"Help me to do something" i told Hyejeong. "What?" she asked.

"Help me to make Taemin be closer with Seolhyun" i smiled. She nodded her head and smiled back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE!! Comments & Subscribes please! THANK YOU! ^^