Love In Paris

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Taemin pov*

"Taemin, you can go home today.. You've fully recovered" umma smiled. I'm glad i can go home now, i dislike hospital.

"Do you remember Yuna?" Onew hyung asked.

"She's the reason why i became like this!! She's so evil hyung!" i get mad everytime i remember about her. If only she didnt kidnap me, i'd be in a happy relationship with Seolhyun! 

"She apologized to us, especially to Seolhyun so many times.. I guess she really regretted it. I didnt tell dad about this, you know why." hyung pat my shoulder.

I dont freaking care about her anymore, I just want Seolhyun. Like now.

When we arrive at home, hyungs are there too. I step into Seolhyun's room, i realized how much i miss her, i need her to be with me. I sit on her bed, i looked around her room. I see her everywhere. Ahh this is crazy

"You miss her?" Key hyung sits next to me. I didnt realize when he enter this room.

"Hyung.." i sighed.

"When everybody believed that you're already gone, she still believes that you're alive. Without your presence, everyday was a gloomy day for her. She barely went outside, she usually stayed in her room and cried. She always said she wanted you back in her life. She really loves you, Taemin-ah" Key hyung said.

I looked down, my heart hurts when i heard that. She never give up on me but all i do is breaking her heart. 

"Dont be mad at me but i was ready to replace you in her heart when you're gone. But she still refused, she said she still cant see herself with anyone else but you. I'm glad that she found you back. I'm still trying to understand why did you break up with her and wanted to be just friends.. I mean..if i lost my memory and Seolhyun said she's my girlfriend, i wouldnt doubt that, instead i'll accept her fully" Key hyung giggled.

"Hyung.. i'll get her back. I want to make her happy again. Ugh i cant describe this feelings with words.." im so frustrated with myself.

"Takecare of her, Taemin. I'll beat you if i hear that you hurt her again or you leave her. I'm serious!" 

I laughed, "I understand~ I'll do my best for her".

I went to the kitchen to eat. Dad and Onew hyung are there too.

"Taemin.. i wanna ask something.." dad said. I took the banana milk from the fridge.

"What is it about?" i asked.

"About your engagement with Seolhyun.. You two are no longer together right? So why dont you get engaged with this girl is choose"

"What? No!! I only want Seolhyun!" i raise my voice a bit.

"I'm just kidding son.. I want to see your reaction" dad laughed together with hyung.

"Dad!! Hyung!! I nearly got a heart attack! Gosh you two!"

"Taemin-ah.. are you ready?" hyung smiled.

"Ready for what?" i looked at him confused. I'm definitely not ready for a shocking news!

"Ready go!" hyung laughed. "Ya hyung! Aish. What is it? Ready for what?" i asked.

"Come here. Sit close to me. And listen carefully" Onew hyung giggled.

 

*Your pov*

Its been five days since i got here. I really have a good time, i can get to spend more quality time with my family. Paris is amazing, no doubt abou that. Sometimes i think about Taemin too but i tried to keep myself busy.

"Seolhyun dear..lets go out again today! Umma need to bring you somewhere.." umma smiled.

"Uh..okay..i'll get ready now" i didnt ask any further, i just followed what my mom said.

 

"Seolhyun-ah! You need to take pictures here.. So beautiful!" I cannot deny that, its very attractive.

I was soo into it till i didnt realize mom wasnt here anymore. Dad too. How this? I look out for them. Aish where are they?

Then i feel somebody tap me on the shoulder, i was a bit surprised. She gave me a white paper and "Go this way ---->" is written on it. The girl ran away before i can ask her.

This way? I feel afraid at the same time thinking this was just a prank or something.

But i put aside the negative thinking and just followed it. I found another signboard

What is this really? 

It leads me to a..building. I dont know what it is called.. I get inside slowly... I hope i wont get caught for going in here..

So.. what is this? What am i going to do here?

"Er... HELLO? Anybody here? Hello?" i said it loud and clear.

No response. "Hello??" i said once again. tsk. ugh forget it

"Who told you to go to Paris without me?" i heard someone said that. I looked around, that person is nowhere to be found.

Omo! A ghost? A kidnapper??

"Who is that?? Show yourself or i'll scream" i said.

"Here" i looked behind me.

"T-T..Taemin??" i couldnt believe my eyes. He smiled.

"What are you doing here?" i asked.

"To have a vacation with you. Dont you remember?" 

Wait, Taemin remember now? What? I look so dumb now. I didnt expect Taemin to come here and he remember now?

"You're the one who replied all my letters, we chatted everyday. You lied to me you said you werent the one. We fought, i gave you roses everyday. We dated, fireworks show for you. Vacation to Paris, now here i am." he said.

"You..remember?" i can sense tears coming in.

"That bracelet that you use right now, i gave it to you. Yes i remember everything. You're Kim Seolhyun, my everything" 

He walked towards me and hugged me so tight. "I dont want to be friend, i want to be more than that. I'm stupid for letting you go. I'm sorry. Please accept me back. I still love you, for always"

I cried when i hear that. Finally Taemin remember everything! This is pure happiness.

"Dont hug or do any skinship with Seunghyun again! I feel like im on fire whenever he touched you"

I laughed. I have my old Taemin back. This is all i need right now.

"I'm so happy, Taemin-ah. You're back" Taemin wiped away my tears.

"Dont cry anymore. I love you" Taemin smiled then kiss my forehead.

"I love you too" i hugged him.

"Are you guys done with the romance?"

I was surprised hearing that voice. I thought Taemin came alone.

"Ya hyung! You forever ruining my romantic moment" Taemin said. It was Jonghyun who said that.

There are Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Hyejeong and Mina too!! 

"Hyejeong!! Mina!!" i hugged them both. I love this feeling.

"We're happy to see you and Taemin get back together" Hyejeong said.

"So...since we are in Paris.... SHOPPING TIME!!" Key said loudly.

I looked at Taemin, he winked at me. I gotta love this moment. Taemin is back in my life!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE! <3<3 ^^