H.A.P.P.Y

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

"Taemin-ah!! Shout my name if you can hear me" i keep yelling his name and i found him nowhere in the house.

Aishh what really happened to him? All of a sudden, i felt guilty for ignoring his texts and calls.

Where is everyone else in this house? Nobody bother to tell me what happened to Taemin? Am i being left behind? Arghh!

I ran downstairs shouting Taemin's name again.

THERE.

Taemin standing infront the door holding his stomach, clothes dripping with blood. At that moment, i felt my heart stopped beating seeing him in so much pain.

"Taemin-ah! What happened to you? Ya!" i ran to him and hold him to support him walking. Taemin fell to the floor, he winced in pain. Tears fall from my eyes.

"If i were to die now.. please...pl..please take care of yourself.. I'm sorry.." Taemin keep pausing while saying that words.

"No no~ you can't die.. you can't leave me alone.. I'll go call the ambulance" i cried so hard and Taemin still holding tight my hand.

"No.. Don't.. Stay with me here.. " Taemin said still not letting go of my hand.

"Taemin-ah.. we need to go to the hospital.. Please.. I don't want to lose you" i put my head on his chest while crying.

"Do you still love me?" Taemin asked. "Ofcourse i do! Don't go" i couldn't stop my tears thinking i'll lost Taemin again. This time, it's for real.

"I love you too. Thank you for the answer" Taemin suddenly sat up and smiling from ear to ear.

I immediately stopped crying and feeling so confused. What's this?

"Ya you're not dying?" i shot him a death glare. "YOU LIED?" 

"This is the only way that we can think of so you can forgive me" Taemin still smiling.

"WE?" i frowned at him. "Hyejeong and Onew hyung helped me" 

"WHAT??" i shouted. Hyejeong and Onew came inside while laughing.

"Sorry Seolhyun-ah.. you were just too stubborn. We want you guys to be back together again" Hyejeong said.

"I cry my eyeballs out thinking that Taemin will die. INFRONT OF MY EYES! But you guys fooled me and making me look like an idiot. YAA!" i gave each one of them a death glare. 

I feel like strangling their neck! "Stupid" i mumbled.

"You're stupid too! Because you got fooled by us" Taemin laughed. "LEE TAEMIN!" 

"Ya ya stop fighting" Onew stopped us. "So...Seolhyun..do you love Taemin? You still want him or not?" Onew asked.

That question made me blushed. I don't even know why. All three of them looking at me, eager to know my answer.

I cleared my throat, "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" i said trying to look cool when inside my heart beats crazily.

"I'm going to ask once again.. Do you love Lee Taemin? You still want him or not?" Onew crossed his arm.

Pshhhh WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR ME TO SAY YES. goddamnit.

"It's okay~ lets give her more time.." Taemin said. His face clearly shows that he's disappointed.

"YES. Yes. I love him. And i do want him. All for myself" i finally said it. Taemin looked at me and smile happily.

Hyejeong clapped her hand and Onew nodded his hand giving me thumbs up. 

"I'm sorry for making you cry.. Atleast you've wasted your tears for me, not for other guy" Taemin winked. I can only smile like an idiot. He succeed in making me melted again.

"Taemin, don't forget to wash your blood" Onew laughed. "YA how can it look like a real blood?" i asked.

"Well... your boyfriend is a genius" Taemin said while taking off his dirty bloody clothes. Seeing him topless is making me feel shy. I looked away

"Why are you so shy? It's not like this is the first time you've seen me topless" Taemin playfully smile.

"What did you say?" Onew butts in. Hyejeong is already went outside. 

"YA it's definitely not like what you think!" i said to Onew. "O..kay.." Onew walked outside.

"YOU" i pointed my finger at Taemin. "Go wash yourself. And no, i won't help you with your room. That's your punishment" i said. I tried so hard not to look at his body.

"Don't stare at me like that. Just stare at my body" Taemin keep teasing me. "Taemin!"

Taemin run upstairs quickly, afraid that i might hit him.

Half an hour ago, i was scared to death thinking he will leave me. Turned out to be it was all a lie! TSK.

But on the bright side, we're okay again. That makes me happy.

While waiting for Taemin, i watched tv to kill the time.

I heard the sound of the frontdoor. "Hyejeong-ah.. you're-" i stopped as i saw it was Taemin's mom.

I stood up quickly and bowed my head. "Sorry i walked in without kncoking the door first" Taemin's mom smiled.

"It's okay~ Taemin is upstairs, do you want me to call him?" i said feeling nervous. 

I feel nervous eventhough i've known her since i was a child. Maybe because now, she sees me as his son's girlfriend, not just his bestfriend. 

"Seolhyun.." his mom take my hand and let me sit beside her. "Yes.." i said.

"You perfectly fits Taemin.. He is such a playful boy and only you can stand him. I hope he makes you happy" Taemin's mom smile.

"I'm happy whenever Taemin is around me. I'm thankful to have him as my boyfriend" 

"Here. Wear this. I cannot wait any longer, i want it to give you now. Please accept it" She gave me a gorgeous pearl diamond bracelet. 

"W-why now? I mean.. what is this for?" i asked. "I've always wanted to give this to my daughter-in-law. I've given Hyejeong a necklace. Now, this is for you" 

Daughter in law..

DAUGHTER IN LAW. 

"Thank you.. I appreciate this" i wear the bracelet. "You can call me mom from now onwards" she laughed. I suddenly blushed.

"MOM!!" Taemin shouted and hugged his mom. "Aigoo~ your hair is still wet. Taemin, Seolhyun... Christmas is coming soon.. Got any plan to do this coming christmas?" 

Taemin and i looked at each other then back to his mom. "Not yet" i said. 

"It's fine.. we'll celebrate it together. Now, accompany me to eat outside. Can?" his mom offered.

"Anything for you mom!" Taemin make aegyo to his mom. I smiled looking at him.

 

 

Finished eating, we walked at the shopping complex. Taemin intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Nice bracelet. From mom?" Taemin asked. "Yea~ it's so pretty" i shyly smiled.

"You're the chosen one. To be my wife." Taemin pout his lips to kiss me.

"YA! We're with your mom! Behave" i widened my eyes at him. "My mom is your mom" he grinned. 

Taemin's mom keep stopping at bridal shop. We just followed her. 

"Mom.. are we looking for hyung's wedding outfits?" Taemin asked.

"Who says it's for your hyung?" his mom said while looking at the dress and suits.

I glanced at Taemin. "Then who it is for? ME?" Taemin asked again.

"Well.. it's possible" his mom laughed. I stand there awkwardly.

"Don't be so nervous Seolhyun-ah.. I'm looking for Onew and Hyejeong outfits. If you want, you can choose for you and Taemin too" his mom smiled at me. Is she teasing me? Looks like Taemin got it from his mom.

 

After spending the day with Taemin's mom, we're back home.

"What is that shiny thing at your hand?" Onew asked while he was watching tv with Hyejeong.

"A bracelet from mom" Taemin answer it for me.

"Whoa~~ please make it happen soon!" Onew raised his eyebrow.

 

Taemin invited me to go to his room. "There's gonna be times i'll be busy but i'll tell you when is it" Taemin lay on his bed while i sit beside him.

"Why? Where are you going?" i asked. "It's a top secret!" Taemin smiled. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't worry.. It is for you" Taemin hold my hand and kissed it before he put it on his chest.

For ME?


HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'M FINALLY BACK!!! :D

YAY YAY YAY! Miss me? JK JK! hahahaha~ 

I'm SORRY to keep you guys waiting! and THANK YOU for waiting patiently! <3 <3 

ANYWAY, Here is the update!! ENJOYYY!!!!  <3 ^^