K.E.Y

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

I woke up...in my room? I thought i was sleeping at the living room lastnight? 

"Morning Hyejeong!" i hugged her. "Whoa~ you look so happy today" Hyejeong poured some cereal to my bowl.

I smiled, "Where is Taemin? And Onew?" i asked.

"Oh! I forgot to tell! Last night their father told them to go to their house, they might be sleeping there" Hyejeong said.

"Really? In the middle of the night? Why?" i asked. "Umm i think its about business reasons, i guess it is urgent" I nodded my head.

"Ah! Taemin told me to wake you up lastnight, he said he wanted you to sleep in your room. They left in a rush lastnight" 

"But i didnt remember anything.. did you wake me up?" i asked. "No~ Key told not to wake you up"

"WHAT? KEY??" i stopped eating. "Dae~ he was here lastnight. He supposed to meet Onew but Onew has left the home together with Taemin"

"Then?" i asked in curiousity.

"He saw me trying to wake you up, then he told me to go to sleep. I was too sleepy" Hyejeong explained.

......Key carried me to my room?? omo!

"Ya are you okay?" Hyejeong asked. I didnt answer her.

I just wanted to go out from this house. Just when i was about to open the door..

"Good morning!" Taemin opened the door and hugged me. I was surprised.

"Oh you're here!" i forced a smile. "I'm sorry~ i left you lastnight. Did you sleep in your room?" he smiled.

I nodded my head. "Good! Hyung and i have to follow our dad now.. Sorry i leave you again" 

"It's okay~ i understand you're busy now" i kissed his cheek. "Lets date soon ok? Dont you dare dating with another guy understand?" I laughed.

"Ye~ Master Taemin" seeing his smile is enough to make my morning. "Taemin..let's go.. we have to go now" Onew smiled.

"You owe me a kiss" he whispered before he left. 

~

"Ahhh im bored! Seolhyun-ah! Stop reading the novel. Lets go out!" Hyejeong pouted.

"Where are we going?" im still reading the novel.

"Anywhere! Come on!" she took my novel and told me to get ready. 

 

"Lets go shopping for our boyfriends!! And for us ofcourse" i grinned.

"Brilliant! While they are working, we should buy them new clothes! Kyaaa~" Hyejeong agreed with my ideas.

So we started hunting for clothes till we didnt realized we have bought quite too many for them and nothing for us. 

"Seol im going to the perfume section ok? You?" Hyejeong asked gulping down her drink.

"Ani~ i think i wanna buy new clothes for me" i smiled at her.

While i was looking around..i saw a pretty cool t-shirt for men. This would look good on Taemin, i thought to myself.

What colour should i choose? White, grey or black?

"Buying that for Taemin?" i looked up and saw..

KEY!

I was shocked by his presence. Is he following me? Seriously, out of all people, why him?

"Key..how..did you find me here?" i asked.

"Same reason as you. Shopping" he smiled. I nodded my head. 

Tsk Hyejeong...where are you? Please anybody save me!

"Did you sleep well lastnight?" he asked. 

I hate this part. "Uh yeah. Excuse me, i need to find Hyejeong and pay this" i walked away. I need Taemin. NOW!

"Ya ppali! We need to get out of here! Quick!" i dragged Hyejeong to the cashier. I looked around.. phew he's gone!

"Miss.. your stuffs has been paid" the lady said. Hyejeong and i looked at each other then back to the lady.

"What?!" we said at the same time. "Dae~ the owner of this shop paid for you" she smiled.

"Who?" Hyejeong asked. "Kim Kibum" the lady pointed her finger to the outside of the shop.

Key?! He waved at us. So his real name is Kim Kibum? I look at the shop's name: "Kibummie Heaven"

Grrreaaatttt! I feel like facepalming. but no, he's watching.

Hyejeog dragged me outside. "Thanks Key!! I appreciate this!" Hyejeong laughed.

I looked down, Hyejeong elbowed me. "Ah thank you! We need to go home now. Bye~" i walked faster.

"Ya why are you like that?" Hyejeong asked while driving.

"Its uncomfortable! I mean.. i don't know its awkward" i said.

"Did you see his ring? Looks like a wedding ring. Who is her secret wife" I looked at Hyejeong, i wanted to tell her about the ring. But no no.

Why is he still wearing that ring? He got me wondering.

~

"We're homeee!" Hyejeong said.

"Hyejeong!!" Onew came towards me. "YA! I'm here!" Hyejeong pouted. I laughed at Onew. He's so funny.

"Just kidding" Onew ran to Hyejeong. 

Taemin grabbed my wrist and bring me to his room.

"Taemin.. i bought you new-" he suddenly backhugged me. I smiled.

"I miss you" he whispered at my ear. "I miss you too!" he hugged me tighter. You've got me falling in love with you all over again, Taemin.

"Ya i bought you loads of new clothes!" i said. "Thank you~ i'll wear it everyday" he smiled.

"How was work?" i asked. "Kinda hard but i'll get used to it soon. Lots of things to know, it gives me a headache" he complained. "Aigoo~ poor my Taeminnie" i pinched his cheek.

"Luckily, dad understand that we are still new in this... So im not working tomorrow. I want to spend the whole day with my girlfriend. You" his face is getting closer towards me..

"Taemin" Onew knocked at his door. Taemin looked down and sighed. "Fail!" i said to him laughing.

"Why hyung?" Taemin opened his door. "I'm thinking...lets have a dinner date tonight! Four of us, only. Yes yes? Can Seolhyun?"  Onew looked at me.

I nodded my head and smiled. "Okay!" Onew said.

"So..im going to my room now.. See you tonight" i said. "Where do you think you're going? Wheres my kiss?" Taemin pouted. Aigoo so cute. I give him a kiss. I wanted to end the kiss but he hugged my waist, "Not yet" he smiled. I pushed him away lightly. "Blush more. I love to see it" Taemin laughed. 

~

"Seolhyun..should i wear flat shoes or heels?" Hyejeong asked.

"Ya you're already 170cm tall.. so wear flat shoes" i said.

"Wear flat shoes with me! You're 167cm tall too!" Hyejeong grinned. Tsk what will i do without her? She's really my sister, not just a bestfriend.

We're having a dinner date at where Key brought me for the wedding proposal. I hate that almost everything happened today related to Key. I do not hate him tho. ahh whatever.

"Seolhyun..why are you so quiet since we got here?" Taemin asked. "Its nothing" i smiled.

"Lets take pictures!" Hyejeong clapped her hands. Taemin and i took several pictures together

"Aigoo~you guys look like a newly wed couple" Hyejeong said. "YA! you guys too" i laughed.

"I'll work hard together with hyung.. and to marry Seolhyun in the near future" Taemin smiled. I looked at him, he holds my hand, "I love you so much. And you know that" he winked. aww this is my man!

"Ya i wanted to say the same thing too but you stole it!" Onew said. We all laughed.

"When the time comes.. Hyejeong will be my legal wife" Onew smiled. I just cant stop aww-ing. Too cute

"Hyejeong lets get married now" Onew jokingly said and he laughed. I'm glad Hyejeong choose Onew, i know he's the best for her.

When we finished eating, Taemin and i take a walk, hand-in-hand

"You're happy with me?" Taemin asked. "Ofcourse i do!" i said

"I'm afraid to lose you" he said. "Ya what are you saying? You wont lose me" i said.

"I know" he smiled. tsk what is with him

"Excuse me~ i guess you guys are a newly wed couple.. go home, its so cold tonight" an old lady said.

I smiled shyly, i glanced at Taemin. "Ye~" Taemin said. "Aigoo~ you're so handsome, your wife is so beautiful. Perfect match" she said again.

Taemin let out a tiny laugh, "Thank you~" i bowed my head.

Why is everyone said we are a newly wed couple? That brings smile on my face tho.

As we arrived home, Onew and Hyejeong are not home yet.

"Dont forget our date tomorrow okay? We're a newly wed couple" Taemin laughed. "YA!" i said.

"Go to sleep now" i said. He kissed me "Good night kiss. Sweetdreams!" he smiled. Tonight has been wonderful!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATED! ^____^ Keep reading! Much love to all of youuuuu~ ^^