Meeting You

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Yuna Pov*

Darn it! Finally they met with each other! I've done everything to avoid it to happen but i failed! I will not give Taemin back to her. Taemin is fully mine!

"Yuna.. Do i know that girl? She looked at me like she knows me. And i think i know her too but im not sure" Taemin asked.

"Yea ofcourse you know her.. She is your ex girlfriend, you guys broke up because she loves other guy. I was the one who help you to forget her which you did! And we got married!" i give him the sweetest smile ever.

"Really? Oh.." Taemin nodded his head. Taemin believed me!! 

"Taemin-ah.. I'm your wife and it hurts me so much to see you keep ignoring me. For once, treat me like a wife, please i beg you.." i cried infront of him. I'm a good actress afterall

"Yuna... its really hard for me.. but..but.. i'll try ok? I know im not a good husband. But i'll try.." he smiled.

I never thought i could melt his heart by doing this. You fall into my trap, Taemin.

*Your pov*

"Key.. seriously im not kidding! I saw Taemin just now! I swear!" i tried to convince him.

"Look.. maybe it was just your hallucination.. but im not going to believe you until i see it with my own eyes. You understand me?" 

I nodded my head. I'll prove it someday! 

Key remain silent while in the car and so do i. What happened earlier really bothers me a lot. I'm sure that guy is Taemin. But.. he didnt recognize me. What happened to him? When can i meet him again? 

"We're here! Let's go!" Key brings me back to reality.

"Han River??" i said. Flashbacks running through my mind. Taemin, Fireworks, the Kiss. arghh i miss him even more!

"Can we go to other places?" i asked. "Nope! Come on, we can chill out here!" Key grabbed my hand.

"What are we doing here anyway? I'd rather be at home!" i suddenly become angry.

"Why do you hate this place so much?" Key asked. 

"I came here with Taemin before! With TAEMIN!" i didnt realized i almost screamed.

"I can replace Taemin in your heart! Just give me a chance!" Key said.

"I dont have time for this.. I'll leave now" i walked away. I'm really not in the mood for his confession. 

"Listen first!" Key grabbed my arm. "Just give me one more chance.. You reject me once but this time please.. I will be the best boyfriend you ever had if you just give me one more chance"

He looked so sincere and sad at the same time. If only i didnt meet Taemin today, i'd probably try to open my heart for him. 

"Key.. i just dont know what to say anymore..I cant.. I met Taemin today even if you didnt believe me..Dont hurt yourself and i really dont wanna hurt you" i said.

"But im already hurt, Seolhyun. My feelings for you never went away. Since hes gone, i thought we have the chance to be together" 

God i feel so guilty now.

"I still cant see myself with anyone but Taemin. Please dont get your hopes up too high.. Mianhae,this is the second time.. I really cant" i sighed. I break his heart again, im such a heartbreaker.

"I dont have regrets, i've tried my best to be the best for you but unfortunately i cant make you love me, the way i love you" 

"Key..I'm sorry"

"But can you please just let me be your boyfriend now, then when you finally get back together with Taemin i will let you go"

"Key! Thats going to cost you so much pain! Thats not the right thing to do. Please stop hoping" 

"Me, the Almighty Key got rejected by a girl named Seolhyun, twice" 

"I'm really sorry~ i hope you will find a girl that loves you sincerely" 

"I dont think a girl like that exists in this world" he sighed.

"Hey..remember what you told me? Happiness is always knocking on your door, you just gotta let it in. well back at you Almighty Key" i nudged him. He giggled.

"Okay seriously.. I'll try my hardest to move on, i guess we're really not meant to be and i accept that. But if you ever need me, i'll be there like i always do. Understand?"

"Thank you.. Still friends?" i smiled. "Come here" Key pulled me into a hug, "For always" he said. 

I'm glad that he's finally understand. Now.. where can i find Taemin? 

*Taemin pov*

Sometimes i feel pity towards Yuna.. argh what is this. That Seolhyun girl, i keep thinking about her.. Who is she in my life actually? 

Arghhh my head hurts so bad.

"Are you okay?" Yuna came. "My medicine, i need it. now"

I ate the medicine and Yuna help me to lay down on the bed. "Do...you..remember something?" Yuna asked.

"No, still. My head hurts" i closed my eyes. I can see Seolhyun when i closed my eyes. aish

"Taemin honey.." i opened my eyes and see Yuna her pyjama

"Ya Yuna! Dont do that!" i closed my eyes with the pillow.

"Honey..why are you so shy.. im your wife, remember?" i can feel that she's sitting next to me

"Yuna get dressed now.. I dont want to see you... na..ked ok please" 

"No i wont! Please just try.." she tried to hold my hand but i let go.

"Yuna! Stop this! My head hurts and i want to rest! Now please!" i stand up and facing the window.

She didnt answer me. "Yuna why are you so desperate to do this? I mean i know we're legal to do that but im not ready yet. and i want you to respect my decision" i said.

She still didnt answer and i still facing the window. "Fine.. but i'll make sure one day, one fine day you'll be ready to do it!" she stomped angrily out of the room.

I let out a relief sigh. My mind is still thinking about Seolhyun. I feel like i wanna go to where i meet her.. but Yuna said she left me for another guy. But i still wanna see her! What is this feeling?

*Your pov*

-2 DAYS AFTER-

Key didnt come to visit me. He didnt even call or text me anymore. I guess he really wanted to move on and im not going to disturb him. I didnt tell Hyejeong or Onew about Taemin, they might not believe me. I need to meet him again, i want to make sure he's the real Taemin.

"Oh Seolhyun-ah! You're going out today?" Hyejeong asked while i was wearing my shoes.

"Yep~ you guys dont have worry ok? I'm fine" i smiled. "Okay~ take care" Hyejeong waved goodbye.

I went to the last place where i met Taemin.. I sit at the bench. Aigoo i guess i came too early..

I look at the clock on my phone. 11:11AM! Please please i wish i can meet Taemin today, Please! I closed my eyes while wishing.

"Annyeong~ never thought we could meet again"

I opened my eyes and saw Taemin smiling. Omo! This really works, that 11:11 thingy!!

"Taemin..is this really you?" i stared at him.

"You know i've been waiting for you to come here" 

Omo! Did i hear it right? Taemin is waiting for me??

"Taemin.. you remember me?" i swear i wanted to hug him!

"Yes~ you're Seolhyun, my ex girlfriend before i get married" 

"WHAT? Your ex girlfriend?? You're.. married? Married??" i dont care if my voice is too loud, this is a shocking news!

"Yes..my wife tell me that" he said coolly. I know there is something wrong with him.

"Taemin.. did you lost your memory? What happened to you?" i feel like crying because MY OWN BOYFRIEND DIDNT RECOGNIZE ME & HE'S A MARRIED MAN NOW.

"Yes i lost my memory and im currently trying to remember everything.." 

"Taemin you are my-" "TAEMIN!!" a girl running towards us in her high heels.

"YongHee is in the bathroom, go accompany him" the girl said and Taemin nodded his head and left.

"YOU!! Stop bothering our life!" the girl pointed her finger at me

"Who are you? What did you do to Taemin?"

"Introducing myself, Seo Yuna. I'm Lee Taemin's wife. He lost his memory and you dont need to know why. Now excuse me, you have no rights to bother him anymore. Stay away from him!" she flips her hair and walked away.

Ignore her, Seolhyun. Taemin is more important rather than arguing with her who claimed to be Taemin's wife. Okay i need a plan. I need to bring Taemin to meet Onew and his friends. ahh ottokae?! Think, Seolhyun!

I ran following where Yuna go.. I feel like a spy. She went to the bathroom and yes, Taemin is there! 

Where are they going now? I followed them waiting for the chance to talk to Taemin when he's alone.

They went to the kids clothes.. Yuna is busy talking and choosing clothes with YongHee. Taemin is alone now.

"Psst" no response from Taemin. "Psst Taeminnnnn" i said almost whispering.

He looked around then he saw me. "Come here" i said. 

"What are you doing?" he said. I looked at Yuna once again, she's still busy. I hold his hand and dragged him with me till we get outside.

"Ya let me go!" 

"Stupid! I need to bring you to our house. Yuna lied to you!" i said. "What? What are you talking about?" he looked confused.

"Just please, follow me. Trust me, please?" i looked him in the eyes. I cannot believe im talking to him right now, hes really still alive!

"Okay, i'll follow you" he said. We get in the car and i texted Onew to gather Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Hyejeong at our house. 

I keep glancing at Taemin, he looked so serious.

 

"Taemin.. this is our house!" 

"Our house? I..I dont understand.. Can you explain?" he said.

"You'll understand soon. Kaja!" i hold his hand and walked till we reach the front door.

I inhaled deeply then exhaled. I looked at him, "You ready?" i smiled.

I opened the door and saw all of them standing and stared at us.

"Guys.. I found Taemin. He's still alive" i said.

All of them froze, i know its really hard to believe. Their jaw dropped, I dont think they blinked their eyes. Judging from their face expression, they're really surprised. They cant even say a word.

"What's happening here?" Taemin said to me.

Onew is the first to hug Taemin, "You're back! You're alive! Where have you been?" Onew cried, i know its tears of joy. Taemin.. please remember now, atleast remember something..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Story Updated! Spread the loveeeeeeee~~~! ^^