Not A Bad Day Afterall

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

"I'm sorry Choa~ i can't.. You should just stay with your parents.. besides, you're only here for awhile, right?" Taemin replied to her.

I'm smiled hearing his answer. 

"But i can stay here forever with oppa.. I don't mind" she showed her aegyo to Taemin. Ohgod, i need to stop this now.

"Taemin-ah.. Can you come with me right now?" i smiled widely. Fake.

"Seolhyun-ah.. let me talk to Taemin oppa a bit longer" Choa said.

"Sorry.. but no" i dragged Taemin away from her. I smiled, feeling satisfied.

"Taemin, it's obvious that she's sooo into you. Oh why~ can people from London stop coming here? First, Yuna. And now her. What!" i let it all out.

"Well it's not my fault they can't resist my charms" Taemin said coolly.

"What??" i glared at him. "Just kidding okay... Stop your negative thinking. I love you and that's what matters" he smiled while looking into my eyes. I slowly nodded my head.

We eat dinner together including Choa's family. I sit next to Taemin while Choa sits next to him.

"I think we should talk about our children, Kihoon-ah" Choa's father began to talk to Taemin's father.

"Our children? Why?" Taemin's father replied.

"Choa.. she told me she likes Taemin alot.. she keep insisting me to get a holiday and come to Korea to visit Taemin.. You know they are so close back when they were in London"

I stopped eating immediately after i heard that. I lost my appetite and it feels hard to swallow my food. Everyone is staring at me. Me, Taemin's official girlfriend.

"Oppa surely likes me a lot too, right?" Choa linked her arm with Taemin.

"I'm sorry.. Uh.. Taemin already have a girlfriend. Seolhyun" Taemin's father pointed at me.

Choa's father face expression changed when Taemin's father told him that.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know" he said. 

"But... Taemin oppa will give me the chance, right? I won't disappoint you oppa" Choa ignored what Taemin's father just said. How rude.

"Excuse me" i leave the dining room and went outside.

Problems keep coming to me. I just had a glimpse of happiness then it was taken away from me.

Without knowing, tears escaped from my eyes.

"Wait" Taemin grabbed my wrist from behind. Never thought he would followed me.

"What? Let me go" i struggled to get off from his hand.

Ofcourse, Taemin didn't want to let go of my hand. "Taemin-ah where are we going?" 

He dragged me to his car. "A date" he simply replied before motioned me to get inside the car.

"Date? After that intense talked we had awhile ago?" i asked. "Get in. Now" he looked really serious this time.

Taemin didn't talk to me while we were in the car. I kept glancing at him, trying to speak to him but at the same time i don't know what to talk to him. Urgh.

He finally stopped infront of ice cream parlour. "Ice cream?! Taemin, the weather is already freaking cold!" i said.

"Lets talk outside" he's still the serious Taemin.

 

"Don't worry about Choa, she's not going to replace you. Now lets just forget about her and lets enjoy our date. Okay?" Taemin give me his sweet smile. He turned into a cheerful and charming Taemin again. 

He set my heart at ease again. I smile and nodded my head.

"I think we are really fated to be together. Seriously" Taemin said while eating his ice cream.

"Really? What makes you think like that?" i chuckled.

"Oh comeon.. we're friends since childhood, we contact with each other without meeting for 9years.. 9years, Kim Seolhyun. We met again and i totally fell in love with you instead of Hyejeong, you lost me because i'm dead but somehow we met again. Eventhough those unnecessary people keep disturbing our relationship but we managed to work it out.

waaah~ dramatic, huh? But can you see now? Me plus you, FATE!" Taemin laughed.

"And for that 9years also, you thought i was Hyejeong. So basically for 9years you're in love with Hyejeong. Merong" i said.

"I'm in love with the person who keep replying to me and it was you all along Seolhyun-ssi. We're fated ok, it's undeniable" Taemin continue to eat his ice cream.

"Excuse me.." the waiter approached us. "Yes? Why?" i asked.

"Both of you are chosen by our staff as the winner for the perfect match couple for today.. This is for Christmas. Congrats to both of you!" she clapped her hand.

Woah~ i didn't know this kind of thing exist. Perfect match couple? kya~

"Why do you choose us?" Taemin asked. "We keep an eye at couples who's coming here today.. As soon as we see both of you, we agreed to make you guys the winner. Both of you so cute together. As a gift, we give 10% discount, christmas hats and your picture to be kept here on the wall" the waiter smiled.

"Wow" that's all i can say. Today is not so bad afterall. This is so great. I mean, WE WON. 

I looked at Taemin, still not believing this happened to us. We are so lucky tonight. Taemin raised his eyebrow to me and smiled cutely.

The waiter took our picture using the polaroid camera. "Okay... here's your picture. You can write anything on it before placing it on the wall"

"Let me do it" Taemin took the pen. "What are you going to write down on the picture?" i asked.

"Secret. You'll see it later" he hid the paper away from me. Pshh this man.

"Done! Thank you" Taemin gave it back to the waiter and she place it on the wall with the title: PERFECT-MATCH COUPLE.

I looked at the picture to know what Taemin wrote down on the picture.

'Fated to be together. Verified by heaven'

I laughed looking at it. "Ya! What is this~" i hit him at his arm. "Whyy? It's true!" Taemin laughed too.

Done with paying the bill, the waiter gave us the Christmas hats. "Thank you~" i said.

"Lets go home now" i said. "Who says we're going home now?" Taemin intertwined his fingers with mine.

"We're not??" i said surprised. "Not yet" he dragged me at the boutique near the ice cream parlour.

"What now, Taemin?" i said as we stepped inside the boutique. "Just follow me" Taemin said.

He started to pick out dresses, clothes, skirts and just took it as many as he can. "For me??" i asked but he ignored me.

"Go to fitting room now" he gave me the dresses he picked out earlier. "All of these?!" i asked.

Taemin pushed me to the fitting room. "Taemin-ah! Do i need to try all of this?" i said while looking at it.

"Yes..until something caught my eyes, you need to try all of that" he said. Aish. "Show it to me!" he sort of yells. I giggled hearing that.

So i tried one by one and showed it to him, but all he said "Go change it" urgh Lee Taemin. Some dresses are too revealing that i chose to not try it on keke

"Taemin, how about this?" i showed it to him hoping he would say yes or something like that.

[A/N: Please ignore the 'mangosteen' LOL and yes, that's Seolhyun]

Taemin stood up and look at me from head to toe. "Should i go change again?" i asked.

"Perfect" Taemin gave thumbs up. "Really?? FINALLY~~" i let out a relief sigh.

"It suits you perfectly" he smiled. "But... what is this for?" i asked.

"For you. Stop asking" he said. "Yes master~" i ruffled his hair.

~~~~~~

"Where were you guys earlier?" Onew asked when we reached home. 

"On a date" Taemin replied. "That's good. You guys don't have to suffer like we did" Onew said.

"Why? What happened?" i asked. "I can't stand Choa's aegyo. She's already cute but she's overdoing it. Even Hyejeong got irritated by her." Onew nags at us.

"She's always like that hyung" Taemin said. "Right. Anyway, i'm going to sleep now. See you guys tomorrow" Onew waved then left to his room.

"Oh, Taemin-ah.. about you working with Jonghyun, already done or what?" i suddenly remember about that topic.

"Oh, everything is settled but i still need to see him tomorrow" he said. "Okay~" i nodded my head.

"Go have your rest now. I'll see you tomorrow" Taemin hugged me tight. "You too.. Goodnight"  i smiled.

~~~~~

My alarm clock wakes me up. I'm just so lazy to get out of my bed.

"OPPA YOU'RE CRAZY!!" someone yelled. That voice came from downstairs. I sat up on my bed. Choa?!

I ran downstairs and find Choa crying infront of Taemin. A box of chocolate scattered on the floor.

"What is happening here?" i looked at both of them. I stand next to Taemin and he hold my hand tightly.


 

This story is going to end soon~ (really) lol ^^