For Me To Know, For You To Find Out

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Taemin pov*

"Lee Taemin, what is going on here? You love her, right?" appa asked. 

Aish i dont know what to say no more.

"Dad.. you cant force me. I may loved her before but i still cant remember anything. You dont know how it feels like to not remember anything from your past. I just need time" i sighed.

I know Seolhyun suffered a lot because of me but..for now.. MY MIND IS COMPLETELY MESSED UP! I dont even know if i made the right decision.

"I dont care. Now go see Seolhyun in her room! We'll talk about this engagement soon." mom is angry at me. What have i done?

 

"Seolhyun-ah.." she's crying again. Damn i feel so guilty right now.

"What else do you want Taemin? Just leave me alone, will you?" she's angry at me too.

"I'm sorry..im a bad person. You dont deserve this bad treatment from me. You can date other guy from now on.."

What the hell did i just say? She's looking at me now with tears in her eyes. Somehow my heart hurts to see her crying. I wonder why.

"Date other guy? Seriously? You really let me go?" she asked.

I cannot answer her question. A part of me screaming NO YOU CANT DATE OTHER GUY, but a part of me whispered to let her go.. Argh this is making me crazy!

"Fine. Your silence, i take that as a yes. From now on, you do your thing, i do my own thing. I will stop hoping that you would come back to me" she wanted to get out from her room but i pulled her arm. We looked at each other eyes, our face is so close that our noses almost touch.

Then there is a flashback running through my mind, it was us in the same position like this, but i was smiling. I closed my eyes and pushed her away. I touched my head, what is this. Where and what was i doing at that time? 

"Taemin-ah.. are you okay?" Seolhyun asked. I ran to my room and throw myself on the bed. I'm starting to remember my past!

*Your pov*

What happened to Taemin? urgh i shouldnt care about him anymore. He lets me go and told me to date other guy. Challenge accepted!

Its going to be so hard to get over him but the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else, right? 

I slept in Hyejeong's room again. I dont feel like sleeping alone this lately.

"Good morning! You guys are really crazy, do you know that? Your parents are angry at both of you". Hyejeong talked about this early in the morning. Not a good start.

"Not my fault anyway. He's the one who wanted this, so much" i said.

"But you still wanna be with him, right?" Hyejeong asked.

"Ofcourse i do" WAIT, what am i saying? "Uh NO, i mean no. I'm trying to get over him" i said.

"You cant lie to me, Kim Seolhyun" 

"Wanna help me? I want Taemin to feel jealous" i said

"So you're saying...you need a new guy?" Hyejeong widened her eyes

"Just for a couple of days.. God, i think im crazy, this is because of Taemin!" 

"I can help you on this.. Do you remember my friend, Song Seunghyun? He had done this before, i mean once he was helping my friend to get her boyfriend jealous too. It was funny, i still remember. He's a good actor too!" Hyejeong laughed

"Do you think he wanted to do it for the second time? Pity him tho" i said. 

"I'll call him now. Wait here" Hyejeong said.

I do all of this because of Taemin. Taemin what have you done to me? I just wanted him to regret for letting me go, to show him that his decision about the break up is wrong.

"Good news. He wanted to do it. Infact, he said he's happy that he could help someone again!" Hyejeong smiled. wow this guy seems so cool.

"Let's go! Lets meet him now. You need to show Taemin that you can get another guy"

"Now? Why now?" i said.

"You need to start now. Now, no buts or whatsoever" Hyejeong said.

"But first of all, go shower first" i laughed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is he?" i asked. 

"He'll be here soon. Lets order first, im hungry" Hyejeong pouted. 

While we're eating, my mind cant stop thinking about Taemin. tsk

"Oh there he is!" Hyejeong waved her hand to him.

He's walking towards us, smiling. This guy is so fine.

"Hello~ im Song Seunghyun, just called me Seunghyun" he looked at me and bowed his head.

"Hello.. im Seolhyun" i smiled.

"How are you Seunghyun-ah? You're looking more handsome than before" Hyejeong laughed.

"Well im still me.. You're looking much prettier eversince you got engaged" Seunghyun said.

"Thank you~ ya we're here not to talk about me. But Seolhyun.. i told you already about Taemin and her, right?" Hyejeong said.

"Yes~ i understand. And i know how to make him feel jealous. Dont worry, im a good actor" Seunghyun laughed.

Throughout the eating session, Seunghyun made me laugh so hard. He's really funny. 

"First thing first..you need to call me oppa whenever we are near him" Seunghyun said

"Oppa? I'm not used to call people like that" i said.

"Seunghyun oppa. Its not that hard, right?" he smiled. 

"After this, come to our house. I cant waitt!!" Hyejeong clapped her hand. tsk why is she so excited. 

"Ya Hyejeong!" i said.

"Then..i'll go first. I need to tell Onew. I'll wait for you guys at home." Hyejeong grinned.

 

I cant deny im so nervous. I stayed silent while Seunghyun is driving. When we finally arrived home, my heart races thinking of Taemin's expression. I have so many thoughts in my head. 

"Remember.. call me oppa" Seunghyun said.

Hyejeong opened the door, "Seolhyun-ah! Come in" she grinned. I see Onew is smiling, i bet Hyejeong has told him.

"Who is he? Introduce him to us" Onew smiled.

"I'm Seunghyun, Seolhyun's lover" he smiled.

Then i saw Taemin coming from upstairs..

"Oppa.. i have a matching shirt that i bought long ago.. I think it will suit oppa" i fake a smile.

"Really? Can i see it?" Seunghyun pinched my cheek and smiled. "Wait here, i'll go get it" 

Taemin is standing beside Onew, i can sense that he's staring at me. I took the matching shirts that umma bought for me and Taemin.

"Oppa.. tadaa~ nice, right? We have the same shirt now" i smiled.

"I'll wear this when we go out next time, for a date" Seunghyun said.

"So that is Taemin. No wonder you like him so much" Seunghyun whispered at my ear. I giggled.

"Seolhyun, Seunghyun, lets eat ice cream!" Hyejeong yelled from the kitchen.

Taemin is still staring at me but i pretend like he didnt exist. Seunghyun hold my hand to the kitchen, Taemin follows from behind. He sits far away from us.

"Seolhyun-ah..lets eat while watching tv" "Okay oppa"

When we sit on the couch at the living room, Seunghyun burst out laughing. "Taemin's face is priceless. Good job, Seolhyun"

Seunghyun feed me the ice cream, make jokes, holding my hand. Taemin stare at us. I can see fire blazing in his eyes.

*Taemin pov*

Seolhyun really go out with other guy!

That shirts are meant for me! I should be the one who feed her the ice cream! I should be the one who make her laugh! NOT HIM! 

WHY AM I INCREDIBLY JEALOUS?

I'm the one who told her to date with other guy. Stupid. I thought i didnt care about her, maybe because i remembered something but it wasnt clear yet.

OH WHAT THE HECK. Right now, i feel like grabbing Seolhyun and pushed that guy out of this house.

"Okay~ takecare oppa" Great, that guy is going home.

"Call me, Seolhyun-ah" they hugged.

THEY HUGGED. 

I know she's avoiding me. "Seolhyun-ah" i said.

"Yes?' she replied.

"That.. shirts.. its for me. not that guy. You even called him oppa" am i being too obvious?

"That guy has a name. Seunghyun. I can call him oppa, yeobo or whatsoever and that has nothing to do with you. Anyway, you dont want that shirts so i gave it to him. I'm sure you're fine with it"  she's being so cold towards me.

"Is he your new boyfriend?" i asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" she said. 

"Seolhyun-i"

"Mianhae, im too busy to talk" she cuts off my words and went upstairs.

Darn it! I was gonna tell her i remembered something! Argh! Your loss, Taemin. Your loss.


SONG SEUNGHYUN: 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE FOR TODAY! ^^ kekeke