Love Life

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

I set my alarm cloock at 8AM, but i keep hitting the snooze then finally turn it off. I'm finally awake at 10AM. Pabo!

I ran downstairs and i saw Taemin at the kitchen. "Sorry~ my bed just wont let me go" i said.

Taemin smiled, "It's okay~ lunchtime we're going to Hyejeong's house. Onew and i decided to tell our parents about our relationship" 

"Our...parents? You, me and Hyejeong's?" i widened my eyes. "Yep~im sure they'll be happy" he said.

"After that.. we're going on a date!" Taemin smiled. He's trying to kiss me but i refused, "Ya hajima! I havent showered yet nor brush my teeth" i said. 

"You want to shower with me?" he teased. I hit him lightly.

~

While we're having lunch.. Onew cleared his throat. This is it.

"Taemin and i wanted to tell you guys something.." Onew glanced at Taemin.

"I'm in a serious relationship with Hyejeong" Onew said. "Seolhyun is my girlfriend" Taemin said.

Our parents looked at each other. "Seriously?" Uncle Shin asked. Onew and Taemin nodded their heads.

"Omo!! Thats a relief!! Aigoo~ why didnt you tell us earlier?" my mom touched my hair.

"We are happy! Now we can be a family for real!" Hyejeong's mom add in.

"Aigoo~ our daughters and sons.. they've grown up" Taemin's mom said. 

"This means.. we can combined our company" dad said. Men talk over there.

"You guys have our full blessing! Dont worry!" Taemin's mom said again.

~

"I'm glad our family are happy! We are a big happy family, indeed" i smiled at Taemin.

"When i first come back to Korea, i thought i'll be with Hyejeong, and you with Onew. But i end up with you. I'm grateful its you, i dont have any regrets" Taemin said holding my hand while driving.

"Where are we going?" i asked. 

"We're going...to the beach. Lets swim!" Taemin is so excited.

"What?? Ya you know that i cant swim!NO!" i protest.

"I want to watch the sunset with you. Thats my wish" he said. I give in, "Fine".

As we arrived at the beach.. not many people are there. "Let me teach you how to swim" Taemin smiled.

"No..plus we didnt bring our clothes" i said. "There" Taemin pointed at the white bag inside the car. 

"Hyejeong packed your clothes already" he grinned. Aish jinjja!

"Ya Lee Taemin, dont let go of my hand in the water" i warned him

"Dear Kim Seolhyun, i wont let you drown ok. Put your trust in me" he said.

I swear i was shaking when Taemin brings me to the deep part. "Taemin! I dont want! Please!" i nearly cried. I dont know, im just too scared.

"Ok its fine, lets just take a walk" Taemin smiled. tsk pabo. Taemin must be disappointed.

While we are walking at the  beach, i keep tickling him. His laugh is so funny. "Ya stop it! SEOLHYUN!" Taemin stopped walking and carrying me up bridal style.

"Ya put me down! Its embarrassing! People are watching. Ya" i said. 

"Tickle me again, go ahead" Taemin stuck out his tongue. He finally put me down infront of the restaurant near the beach. Infront of all people. I better dont do anything that makes Taemin go crazy like this next time.

Taemin is still smiling as we sit at one of the table in the restaurant. "Ya people keep staring at us. This is because of you" i said.

"Let the world know you are mine and we are the most romantic couple" Taemin let out a tiny laugh.

"Yeah right. romantic" i rolled my eyes at him.

After we finished eating, we went back to the beach to watch the sunset. I looked at Taemin, he's flawless, i thought to myself.

When he looked back at me, i looked away. "Why? You think i didnt notice that? Keep staring, i dont mind" he smiled. "Ya" i said.

He suddenly kissed me, ignoring all the people around us. "You dont mind people staring at us now?" he smiled. "Teasing me again?" i pinch his nose. We kissed again. 

~

"Where are we going now, Mr Lee Taemin?" i asked him. He keeps on smiling.

"Somewhere" he said.

I didnt ask any further. Without realization, i dozed off.

"Baby pumpkin~ wake up" i rubbed my eyes. "Ya! what pumpkin" i said.

Han River?

"Lets go to the restaurant, im so hungry" Taemin hold my waist.

There are two sections, the inside of the restaurant and the outside. Taemin brings me to the outside, the clear view of the beautiful Han River.

"Kyaaa~ gumawo Taemin-ah" Theres only us at the outside.

While eating, Taemin keeps looking at his watch. "Do you need to go somewhere else?" i asked. He shakes his head.

Done eating, Taemin hold my hand and look at his watch again. "Its time" he smiled. "For what?" i look at him confused.

BOOM!! I was surprised because of the fireworks. My jaw dropped.

"I love you, Kim Seolhyun. You are everything to me. This is for you" he said. I hugged him. I feel so happy.

"Taemin.." i lost my words. "You better remember this night for the rest of your life" he then kissed me.

~

The next day, Taemin is looking soo fine in that suit. 

"Ready to go to work?" i smiled. "Yes" he said.

"Taemin hwaiting!" i hugged him.

Since that day, Taemin and Onew have been working at their dad's company. Two months pass by... Hyejeong and i are still planning on what business should we do. Taemin is so busy but he still managed to have a date with me.

"I'm on holiday starting this week until next week only" Taemin said. 

"Jinjja? What are you going to do for your holiday?" i asked.

"To marry you" he grinned. "Ya Lee Taemin! Stop joking" he laughed at me.

"Hyung said he wanted to get engaged with Hyejeong. I wanted it too" 

"Ya Taemin, we dont need to rush things" i fixed his hair.

"Actually..we're going to Paris!" Taemin showed the tickets.

"Omo! Taemin-ah!!" he hugged me. He is full with surprises. I cant wait for the trip to Paris