Taemin? Jonghun?

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

"Jonghun..?" 

I was expecting Taemin to come tho, not him. I stared at him as he stared back at me. He took the things in my hand and put it inside the trolley.

"What else is on the checklist?" Jonghun smiled. If Taemin find out about this, .... sigh why is my life so complicated.

"Ya Seolhyun~" Jonghun snapped his fingers at me bringing me back to reality.

"Yes?" i blurted out. "Why? Do i look incredibly handsome that you stared at me like that?" he giggled.

"Uh.. No. I mean i can handle it from here, you can go rest at home before my mom nags at me saying i'm bad at treating my friend and-"

"Ya you talk too much. Check on the list. We're running out of time" Jonghun cuts off my words and start moving with the trolley.

I followed behind him making faces, luckily he couldn't see. Suddenly he turned around to face me and grabbed the list from my hand.

"Ya give it back to me!" i said. "No.. You're wasting the time" 

The checklist is now complete and he paid for the stuffs.

"YA! mom will be angry if she knew you paid for it!!" 

"It's okay. She won't" he simply smiled. "Take this money. I have no debts with you now" 

"No i won't accept it" he shook his head. "I'll bring the stuffs to your house. Drive safely, i'll be watching you" he smiled then get inside his car.

He's still the cool Jonghun that i know.

~

"Mom.. I'm home" i weakly said. Jonghun is standing beside me carrying all the stuffs.

Taemin giving me a glare while sitting down at the staircase. Shiit what now. 

Taemin stands up and walked faster towards me, grabbing my hand harshly bringing me to the outside the house.

"Taemin, it hurts" i winced. He released my hand and stopped walking.

"Why did you go to the mart with him??" Taemin asked.

Hmm.. he said he won't be jealous if i went to the mart with Jonghun.

"Why didn't you speak? You were having fun with him?" Taemin spoke again.

"I thought that certain someone said he didn't mind or jealous if i went to the mart with Jonghun" i crossed my arms.

Taemin's face expression completely changed after i said that. He cleared his throat.

"Why? Are you jealous?" i tried not to smile.

"Who is jealous? Me?? Pft why should i be jealous of him?" Taemin denied it.

"Yeah its you.. It is all written on your face that you're jealous Taemin-ah"

"What??"  "Then.. Can i go out with Jonghun again?" i want him to say that he's jealous!

"What? You can't!!" Taemin's face is so funny, he's like panicking but trying to keep it cool at the same time. "So.. are you saying that you're jealous?" 

Taemin remained silent after i said that. "Still won't say anything? Fine.." 

"FINE FINE! YES YOU ARE DEFINITELY RIGHT! I'M SO FREAKING JEALOUS OF HIM!" Taemin said in a loud voice. I was so shocked

"He's like the perfect man for you. I'm jealous over the fact that he was your first crush, i'm jealous that i can see he's trying to win you back, i'm jealous that my future mom-in-law seems to like him, i'm jealous that my girlfiend went out with him instead of me and i'm freaking out thinking that you will fall for him again!!"

Wow. That's one hell of a confession. 

"I only love you, stupid. He's just a part of my past. You're the perfect man for me, not him." i smiled.

He put both hands on my shoulders, "I've lost you once. I don't want to lost you for the second time. I hope you understand, i'm sorry if i get angry at you" he looked straight at my eyes.

"I will not let it happen" he pulled me into a tight hug. Glad that we're okay again.

"I'm really hungry. Lets go inside, mom is probably waiting for us" i said.

"No! I don't want to see his face! Lets eat dinner outside" he hold my hand and dragged me to the car.

~

"Aigoo~ where were you guys earlier? Leaving without telling umma and leaving your friend here also" mom asked as soon as we stepped into the house.

"I'm sorry mom... there's an emergency earlier, can't tell you" i forced a smile.

Taemin remained silent beside me. "Aigoo.. your friend said he wanted to go home.. go send him outside.. now" that's an order from mom and i can't disobey it.

Taemin suddenly hold my arm, i looked at him, "It's not going to take long, everything'll be fine." i said in a low tone. Taemin nodded and headed upstairs.

I looked at Jonghun and he smiled. "Shall we?" i said. 

We stepped outside the house. "Can i ask you something?" Jonghun said.

"Aren't you already asking?" ......awkward.

"You really liked me when we were still in highschool, huh?"

Ugh, mom must've told him everything already. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"There's no need to talk about it" i looked away.

"Let me just be honest to you.. I like you before and i'm still liking you now"

I think my heart just stopped beating at that moment.

"What.. do you mean?" i looked at him confused.

"The girl that i used to date..my dad really wanted me to date her, i know she's a player but i dated her anyway for my dad's sake.. I searched for the proof that she's cheating on me. That's how we broke up"

That made me speechless. Should i ask him why didn't he tell me he likes me?.....ah no no no!!

"You do not know how hard i tried holding back my feelings for you. Out of all people who were crazy about me, i still choose you. You seem so pure and innocent, and you with your braces are just so attractive to me" he let out a tiny laugh.

Somehow, i feel kinda....happy knowing that he likes me too! 

"Sorry..." that's all i can say. "What's the reason for you avoiding me back then? Do you know i've been looking for you? Why? Because i have a girlfriend?"

Bingo!

"Sorry.. I already have a boyfriend.. You should go home now" i keep looking away.

"See you next time" he said.

 

"Fun talking with him? Are you starting to forget about me?" Taemin come into my room.

"Taemin.. can you stop being like this? I've told you so many times i only love you and only you"

"I see that he's smiling and look so happy when you guys were outside earlier. Why? Whats so funny?"

"He confessed that he still likes me, he has been liking me since highschool.. So if you want me to accept him, i'll go run to him now!" there, i said it. I just..can't stand Taemin being like this.

He suddenly pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry.. Just the thought of he can make you happier than i did, i suddenly feel afraid. Sorry don't be angry at me, i can't take it if you're angry at me.. I'm sorry for always doubting you. I'm sorry, Seolhyun-ah"

I broke the hug, "Ya i've heard enough of it. Stop apologizing. You're cute when you're jealous" i smiled.

"I may look cool and manly now, but when it comes to you..." "You're still the cute baby Taeminnie" i laughed. 

"Ya i can be a badass too! Complete package!" he laughed too. "Tsk you're so full of yourself" i rolled my eyes at him.

"I love you Seolhyun" "I love you too" he kissed my forehead then left my room.

 

That night, i can't seem to fall asleep. It's like something bothers me, i have an uneasy feeling in my heart. I texted Taemin, 'I can't sleep. Lets gooutside for awhile, can? You're sleeping already?'

Taemin didn't reply, i bet he's already sleeping. I took my jacket and eent outside. The weather is so cold. I looked up at the sky, suddenly i have a random feeling to count the stars. Ah what else should i do to make myself feel sleepy. I rubbed my hands together to warm them up.

Then suddenly i feel hands hugging my waist. A backhug from Taemin. A smile formed on my face.

"Seolhyun.. What do you think you are doing??"

I looked up....

TAEMIN?? My eyes widened

Then.. Who is hugging me??

I turned around to see..

It's none other than Jonghun. JONGHUN! He's still here??

My heart just dropped. I looked at Taemin, his face clearly shows he's pissed off.

A punch landed on Jonghun's face that made him fell to the ground. Jonghun spit out blood.

"Taemin-ah!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATED! XD waaah~ Chapter 40 already! <3 hehe ^^

ANNOUNCEMENT: I WON'T UPDATE FOR AWHILE BECAUSE I'M ON A VACATION. So please bear with me & wait for the next update.

Till next time, Annyeong! ^^ <3