Another..... Rose

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

I was having my breakfast with them and i couldnt stop smiling. "Ya Seolhyun~ why are you so happy  in the morning?" Hyejeong asked. Well actually the fact that Taemin admitted that hes jealous made me feel.. happy.

"Aniya~ its just that.. someone is jealous i went out with Key yesterday" i let out a tiny laugh.

"I'm not jealous!" Taemin said loud and clear. "Who says it was you, Taemin? I didnt mention any name" i smiled sarcastically. Again, Taemin. Why do you have to deny it?

Onew fake a cough, Taemin stopped eating and went upstairs. "Aigoo~ obviously he's jealous.. Daebak!" Onew gave me thumbs up. I smiled. Suddenly, somebody's ringing the bell and knocking at the door. "I'll get it" i said.

"Kim Seolhyun, another rose for you" this time, a white rose and another note.

"Can..you just tell me who's the sender?" i asked. "Mianhae Miss... my job is just to deliver the rose" he bowed and left.

I looked at the note, 'You do realize that I'm in love with you,right?'

Tsk i dont even know who you are Mr. I jogged upstairs then i saw Taemin, "I saw your pictures with Key at his me2day account. Why did you guys sit so close?" he asked.

"So? Let it be, we're just friends" i said. "He made that picture as his profile icon, people will assumed that you're his girlfriend" Taemin walked closer.

"So? There's nothing wrong with that" i said. "You dont mind? I prefer you to like the mystery guy who gave you the roses instead of Key" he said again. I sighed.

"Taemin... your jealousy strikes again?" i said. He looked away. "Its obvious, Taemin" i said again. He stay silent. 

"Seolhyun!! Key is here" Hyejeong screamed from downstairs. What is Key doing here? He didnt tell he's coming over.

"You're.. going out with Key again?" Taemin asked. "I guess so.." i turned around to go to my room then he suddenly grabbed my wrist and made me face him.

"Dont go" he said. "Why cant i go?" i said. "You're leaving me here, alone?" he asked.

"Taemin, since when do you need me?" i looked at his eyes. "Please.. dont go with Key" he hold my hand tighter.

"Give me one good reason why i shouldnt go with him?" i asked. I was hoping for him to say he needs me or he loves me. But no it didnt happen. He didnt say anything.

"Truth be told Taemin, im disappointed"  he let go of my hand and went to his room.

 

"Hey~ you didnt tell me that we're going out today" i smiled at Key. "Its a surprise!" he said.

"I've made a plan for us, we're going to have fun today!" Key grinned. He made a plan? aw i find thats sweet.

"How was you and Taemin?" he asked. "Not good" i weakly said. "Lets forget all of your problems with him for awhile, ok?" he smiled.

So we spent for hours at the coffeeshop, we exchanged stories. Key is hilarious, i feel like i can tell him anything without being judged, he's a fashion freak and a really nice guy. "Lets go to the amusement park!" Key said.

"Omo~ i've been wanting to go there since forever! You read my mind, Key" i laughed.

We played lots of games and i found out that Key is afraid of heights. He would screamed like a girl everytime i force him to ride it with me. I laughed seeing his reaction. "If i die from heart attack, i will haunt you for the rest of your life" he said. 

The day is getting darker. "I'm hungry now. Lets eat dinner before i send you home, ok?" Key tucked my hair behind my ear. I nodded. 

Again, we spent a long time chit-chatting till i didnt realized its 10pm already. "Dont worry~ this shop closed at 11" "I need to go home now, its late already" i said. "Okay~ i'll pay first" he said. 

"NO! this time its my treat" i smiled. "No, i wont let you pay" he said. We continued chit-chat along the way home, he's very talkative too.

"Thank you for the wonderful day" i smiled. "Not a problem. Goodnight!" he waved goodbye. 

 

I saw Taemin.. sleeping in the living room? 

"Taemin.. Taemin...wake up." i said.

"You're home already. What time is it? Why do you come home late?" he shoot me with questions.

"Why are you sleeping here anyway?" i asked back, ignoring his questions.

"I'm waiting for you. I need to ensure that you come back home safely" his voice sounds so soft. My heart melted. He didnt deny it this time.

"See im home now. You can go to your room and sleep" i smiled. "No~ i made fruit cocktails for you. I wanted to eat it with you" he smiled. Eventhough my tummy is full but i cannot turned down his offer.

He feed me, "Its delicious. Are you sure you made this?" i asked. "Yeap~ never underestimate my ability. I can be from zero to hero ok" he smiled. I let out a tiny laugh.

"I miss that" he pointed his finger at me. "M-mwo?" i dont get what he's trying to say.

"That cute laugh, i miss it" he ate the last bite. I can feel my cheek is hot.

"I'm full now. Lets go to sleep" he smiled. "Dae~ goodnight Taemin" i said.

"Goodnight" he kissed  my forehead, then went to his room leaving me dumbfounded.

I couldnt quite believe of what just happened. I mean he's being really sweet tonight. I caught myself smiling. It  would be really nice if he just confess to me..

~

"Seolhyun~ wakey wakey~" i opened my eyes and see Hyejeong sitting on my bed.

"Wae? I'm still sleepy" i said.

"This... another rose" Hyejeong gave the rose to me.

"What?? Again??" my eyes widened. Today, a yellow rose, and yes, another note.

'A lunch date, perhaps?.. Meet me at CBTL today :)'

"You should go, Seolhyun! Meet him! Its your chance to know who is he" Hyejeong said.

She's right. A lunch date. With a mysterious guy. Cool or not. I feel nervous tho. Should i really go?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE! XD  SUBSCRIBES & COMMENTS are always welcomed! ;)