Revelation

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

A/N: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! (Another update!) ^^


*Your pov*

I dont think i can sleep tonight. I keep on smiling. I went to the table where i put my laptop. I switched it on and went through my chat history with him. My phone suddenly ring. A text message from Hyejeong. We texted eventho her room is next door.

'Did you go home with Taemin?' - Hyejeong.

'Yeap. And guess what, he confessed to me!' i replied.

Suddenly she came to my room.

"Oh my god what! Tell me the story!" she jumped on my bed. I laughed.

"He told me he likes me in a romantic way, but not really. And im going to tell him the truth tomorrow.. I should, right?" i said.

"Yes yes! Just tell him already!" Hyejeong said. "I will!" i hugged her before she went back to her room.

I woke up early today at 8AM. I showered and went downstairs. Walking back and forth, practicing how am i going to tell him the truth. I'm afraid he will get mad at me.

Hyejeong and Onew went out for a jog. Then i suddenly forgot that i havent swtiched off my laptop. I went to my room.. My heart just dropped.

Taemin is inside my room, i bet he saw the chat history already.

"Taemin.. i was gonna tell you-" "WHY did you lie to me?" he cuts off my words. No jokes this time, i can see anger in his eyes.

"Remember i gave you the chance to tell me the truth? But you chose to keep lying to me?" he's really angry.

"Taemin.. i was just.. afraid" i said.

"Afraid of what?? Remember when you said in the chat that you read a lot of novels? All the novels in your room. thats a proof. Remember when you said you have braces around your teeth when you're 12? Your mom mentioned about your hardships to eat because you have braces when we were having dinner that day. you think i didnt notice that?" he said.

I'm screwed now. I'm speechless, i didnt talk back because he is damn right.

"Oh do you remember when you tell me you cant swim? I know Hyejeong can swim because i saw her swimming when we were at the beach the other day. So why didnt you tell me? Why are you lying to me? What do you want? All this time, i've been in love with the wrong person. So why??" he said angrily.

Tears started to fill my eyes. "You remember when you said you didnt need the present picture of us because you said you'll recognized me straight away, you said you know my character, my appearance, you said you know me too well. But what happened when you first arrived at the airport? You just walked past me" i said almost whispering. "You didnt think Hyejeong can be Seolhyun because she is soo beautiful compared to me" tears started to roll down on my cheeks.

"You fooled me!! Was it fun to do that? I deadly believed that it was Hyejeong who replied it all. Its actually YOU! you! Now you made me fall in love with you. I still cannot accept that you lied to me! You chose to lie to me when you have so many chances to tell me the truth!" Taemin hit the table.

"Taemin i'm sorry.. Its my fault.. I didnt mean to" i cried. "Get out of my sight!" he walked out and slam the door. I can feel my heart is aching.

Taemin is really angry. I know things will not going to be the same now.

*Taemin pov*

Why did she lie to me? I feel like a fool now. I dont know if i can see her face anymore. Right now, i just didnt want to see her face.

Hyung and Hyejeong just came back.

"Where are you going?" hyung asked me. I'm too angry to talk to anyone right now.

Hyung is following me. "Ya whats wrong with you?" hyung asked.

"I found out that Seolhyun is the one whos been replying to me all this time!" i said.

"Shouldnt you feel happy?" hyung asked. "Happy?? she lied to me!! She has so many chances to tell the truth but she keep on lying! You know how i hate liars, hyung"  i said.

"But she didnt-" "Stop it hyung. leave me alone. Just dont follow me" i walked away.

*Your pov*

Hyejeong hugged me. "i told you already, right?" she pat my back.

"I know im stupid.. he really hates me now" i cried harder.

"Dont worry Seolhyun.. we are here for you. Just give Taemin some time. You just need to get his heart back" Onew smiled, he's trying to cheer me up. Hyejeong wiped away my tears.

"Win his heart back?" i said. "Yeap you have to do that" Onew said.

It has been three days since the incident.. I spend my time in my room, i still dont have the mood to go out. Taemin and i havent talked.. I didnt even see his face.

Enough with crying. Lets face him today.

I went downstairs, i saw him at the living room watching tv. I miss him so much that i just wanted to run to him and hug him but i know i cant do that.

I walked slowly towards him, "Taemin-ah..what are you watching? Want me to get you some snacks?" i fake my smile. I'm trying to fix the situation between us.

Taemin stand up and walked outside, ignoring me completely. He didnt look at me, not smiling, nothing. Its okay, i talked to myself. I deserved this punishment. I have to be patient.

Night time, he's not home yet. I cook pasta for him and i put it in his room, hoping he would eat it later.

After finished cooking, i went to my room. Then i heard someone's singing. It must be Taemin! I waited for about 10mins, i went outside my room. I saw the bowl on the floor outside his room. I took it, the food is untouched.

I went to the kitchen and eat it. Tears are rolling on my cheeks while im eating the pasta. It hurts me so much that he treated me this way. He really really hates me, i thought. Patience is the key, Seolhyun. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just a quick update before i go to bed! I KNOW YOU GUYS LIKE MY UPDATE! XD

Enjoy this fanfic! Sorry for the sad chapter :( 

Annyeong~~ ^^