A Happy Day!

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

"Taemin my son~" his mom hugged Taemin so tight and shes crying. His father cannot hold back his tears also.

"Woah mom i cant breathe" Taemin teased. 

"Son.. what happened to you? We thought.. you're..you're dead" his father said.

"Taemin lost his memory but we dont know what actually happened to him.." Onew butts in.

"I live with a girl that claimed to be-"

"Lets just talk about that later, the important thing is Taemin is back" Onew cuts off Taemin's words. I understand his father might do something to Yuna since his father is one of the influential person in Korea, and Onew didnt want that to happen, for him as long as Yuna didnt bother us anymore then it'll be fine.

In the afternoon, his parents and Onew showed Taemin his baby pictures and all, they told stories to Taemin. I'm glad to see them smiling and laughing again, they became a happy family again, just like before. I keep wishing Taemin could remember everything again..

 

"Who is it?" i was reading a novel when somebody knocked at the door.

"Its me, Taemin" 

"Oh Taemin.. What brings you here?" he sits on my bed.

"Why? I cannot see my girlfriend?" he smiled.

Awhh he accept me as his girlfriend eventho he couldnt remember anything! 

"Lets go out now? My parents wanted to take a rest so i wanted to spend time with you now" he said.

"Okay sure! Wait for me downstairs" i smiled happily.

 

"Oh i forgot to tell you.. There will be a celebration tonight, my mom said its for my comeback" Taemin said as we walked out of a restaurant.

"Whoa.. i feel her, she must be very happy to have you back" i smiled.

"Yeah i feel happy too" Taemin suddenly hold my hand. I blushed, i never thought he would do this.

I looked at him and he just smiled.

"Hey Key!" Taemin waved, i looked infront.

Key is with.... a girl. Someone owes me a story~

"Come to our house tonight. Onew told you already?" Taemin asked him.

"Ye~ i'll come" Key avoided to make eye contact with me.

"You should come too ok" i told the girl. She just smiled and bowed her head.

"See you tonight then" Taemin still holding my hand.

"Is she Key's girlfriend?" Taemin asked as we continue walking.

"I dont know..maybe" i said.

Silence again. We walked hand-in-hand but we remain silent.

Taemin cleared his throat. "Seolhyun.." 

"Yes?" i looked at him. Why is he so handsome tsk my heart....

"I want to buy..couple shirt for us to wear tonight" he grinned.

"What? Taemin you're so random" i laughed. 

Taemin choose the couple shirt while i keep smiling watching him,he never let go of my hand. He is such a sweetheart.

"Since the weather is so cold.. i chose this! Ok? You have to agree" he let out a tiny laugh.

"Taemin-ah..this is so cutee!" i laughed. "I know, cute just like us" he laughed too.

~

"Omo! Thats so cutee! I want it too!" Hyejeong said. I just smiled.

The celebration is going to start soon. Key just arrived with the girl.

"Hey.." he approached me. "Hey... got something to tell me?" i smirked.

"Ya dont do that! Ok ok.. the girl.. my father introduced her to me.." he paused.

"And you like her?" i said.

"No no.. i mean yes ok i dont know! Dad wanted her to be his daughter-in-law.. and im still trying to like her, i mean i like her. ok stop im getting so nervous" Key laughed.

"What? Omo!! Congrats!! I can see she is a nice girl.. She's pretty too! Lucky you" i nudged him.

Key blushed. Aww i can sense Key is starting to like her. Love is in the air!

"Taemin and you are back together again and im so happy to see you feel happy again. Ppali get married!" Key said.

"Ya you get married first with Mina!" i laughed.

 

Taemin is with his bestfriends (SHINee) , they're reminiscing about the past trying to help Taemin with his memory.

"Excuse me.. are you Seolhyun?" Key's girl stand next to me. 

"Oh dae~ whats your name?" i smiled.

"I'm Kwon Mina. Just call me Mina" she smiled too.

"Key told me lots of story about you.. You're so beautiful, no wonder he liked you" she said

"What? Aigoo~ forget about it. What past is past. You're beautiful too~" i said

"Thank you.. Taemin and you are perfect for each other, you guys are really meant to be together" Mina keep on smiling, she is really a nice girl.

Ah thank you.. Key is a nice guy, take care of him. He can be too sweet sometimes" i laughed.

"Okay~ thank you for your information" Mina laughed too.

"Ya ya are you guys talking about me?" Key walked towards us.

"Yep~ i told Seolhyun when you farted, it smells so nicee~" Mina . She can be so funny too

"What? Ya Mina! I never farted infront of you" Key tickles Mina until Mina begged him to stop.

They could be the cutest couple ever!

 

"Seolhyun, lets take pictures together" Taemin dragged me away from Key and Mina.

"I'm wishing i can remember everything when i wake up tomorrow morning" Taemin smiled at me.

"I really hope that will happen!" 

"You know..when i was with Yuna, i feel so uncomfortable with her, my heart is not at ease. But when im with you, its a different story, i just wanted to be with you, to hold your hand and kiss your forehead whenever i want to.. I cant even do that to Yuna" Taemin tuck in my hair behind my ear.

"I'm glad to hear that. I really do love you Taemin-ah" i smiled. 

"GUYS! I have an important announcement to make tonight" Onew said.

All of us looked at him. Hyejeong stand next to him and Onew hold her hand..

"We will be getting engaged" Onew smiled.

I ran to Hyejeong and hugged her, "Congratulation! I'm so happy for you"

Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin are grouphugging. 

"Congrats~ im Mina" Mina approached us

"Oh im Hyejeong.. You must be Key's girl, right?" Mina nodded her head and smiled

"Welcome to our big happy family" Hyejeong laughed.

I cannot believe Hyejeong is getting engaged soon, Key has found a new girl that soon to be his wife, Mina. While me, still hoping that Taemin would remember back about us. Time flies so fast.


Kwon Mina : Key's Girl. ^^


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATED! XD Thank you for the Subscribes and Comments! ^^