"WORK"

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

"Is it gonna be a surprise? What surprise you're gonna give me this time?" i raised my eyebrow to him. Taemin is someone...who is full with surprises.

"Top secret! Ya if i tell you now, it won't be a secret anymore" Taemin stuck out his tongue then smiled widely.

"Fine! Keep it as a secret forever.. wait, no. I'll wait for it" i giggled. Taemin pull me closer to him, i know what he wants~

"No. I'm going to my room now. Sleep well Taeminnie" i pushed him away. "You're leaving me?" he pouted.

"Yes~ i don't want to sleep with a baby, he's noisy" i and make a blank face to him.

"Who are you calling a baby? ME? I'm noisy??" Taemin looked straight at me. I feel like laughing but i gotta hold it in.

"Yep. Who else?" i still act calm and cool infront of him. "Are you sure? No regret?" Taemin asked again, crossing his arms.

"101% no regret. Okay~ goodnight~" i walked towards his door.

Thats when the thunder decided to strikes.. and i hated the sound. SO MUCH.

I got startled by it and i stopped walking immediately.

WHYYYY~ Taemin knows that i hated this. I turned around slowly... facing him.

Taemin still crossing his arms and smirking at me..

Damn!! I was being so arrogant to him just now.. now look what happened! 

Taemin started to whistle.. and the thunder strikes again! The rain poured heavily!

"Taemin-ah.." i weakly said. TSK ths is embarrassing!

"You're talking to me? Why are you stopping infront of my door?"  he is still smirking.

"It's raining.. and the thunder..." i bit my lower lip.

"So... you want to stay in my room now? I'm sorry, i'm a baby and i can be noisy too! Still wanna be with me?"

I closed my eyes and facepalm myself. WHY OH WHYYYY

"YA! forget what i said~ let me stay with you.. Please~" 

Suddenly.. THE LIGHTS WENT OUT!!

For a second, i was blank and i don't even know what to do!!

"TAEMIN! Where are you??" i reached out my hand and touched everything near me. It was so so dark

"TAEMIN!!" i called out his name again. "I'm here, i'm here. It's going to be fine" Taemin pulled me into a tight hug and i feel completely safe again.

We heard Onew calling our name. "Seolhyun is with me.. Don't worry. Stay with Hyejeong" Taemin shouted from his room."Arasso~~" Onew shouted back.

"Your heart is beating so fast.. Calm down" We sit at the couch and i'm not letting his hand go.

"You know how i hated this so much.. Thank god you're here!" i can't see his face clearly.

"Who's the baby now?" Taemin said. "YA!" i hit his arm. He giggled, "Wait here. I'll light up the candle" 

I nodded my head tho i'm sure he couldn't see it. 

"Tadaaa~~ I can see your face now!" Taemin is back sitting beside me. I stayed silent because... i feel sleepy.

"What do you think? Romantic, right? We can have our candle light sleep now" Taemin smiled.

Candle light sleep? I burst out laughing at him.

"I'm feeling so sleepy.." i said. "Come here.. Rest your head on my shoulder" Taemin pat his shoulder.

He starts humming to a song.. Can he sing?

"Taemin-ah.. sing me a song. Can?" i lay on his lap and he starts to play with my hair.

Taemin sings me a song.. Never i thought in my mind he could sing so well like this.. His voice is so soft..

I dozed off to sleep.

 

 

Morning came and the room is so bright that it wakes me up. I stretched out my body.

And i found myself sleeping on a... bed. I'm still in Taemin's room. But where is Taemin?

I look at the pillow beside me and there is a note on top of it.

'By the time you're reading this, that means i'm already gone. For good.

JUST KIDDING.

Ya! I'm busy today, got tons of work to do! I maybe come home late tonight.

Don't be mad at me ^^ I love you~ /flying kisses/'

I caught myself smiling reading his note. And i'm re-reading it! 

Tons of work to do? What work?? 

 

I spent my afternoon reading my novel while Hyejeong is baking at the kitchen.

The door bell is ringing. I ran and open the door.

KEY!!! I screamed his name and he's screaming my name too. Key hugged me so tight.

"Oh my god.. I miss you so much! Where have you been?" i asked him, pulling him inside the house.

"I miss you too! I'm just.. so busy right now. But i really want to meet you so here i am" Key smiled.

"Where is Mina?" i asked. "She's with my mom.. Where's Taemin? I haven't seen him since foreverr"

"I don't know... He left without saying where he is going" i pouted. "You're thinner than before.. Are you on diet?" Key pinched my cheeks.

"I'm not~ btw any good news?" i smiled at him. "Here it is" Key gave an invitation card.

"Omo!! Congrats!!!" i'm just so happy for him! "Thank you.. I already reserved VIP seats for you guys" Key giggled.

"Kyaaa~ you're getting married soon. Why is it on the 30th December? Why not on New year?" i asked.

"Mina wanted it on 30th December.." Key shyly smiled. "Aigoo.. you guys are so cute. Tell her i said congrats. Okay?" 

Key nodded his head. "Hyejeong-ah! Key is going to get married soon!" 

"Really? Then eat this cookies as an advanced gift" Hyejeong laughed. Key spend his afternoon with us, exchanging stories like before. He is still so bubbly and i cannot believe he's going to get married soon.

I'm guessing Hyejeong and Onew is next after Key and Mina~

 

 

The clock hit 10PM and Taemin is not home yet. He's out since morning and it's getting late already.

While waiting for him, i fell asleep at the couch in the living room.

 

"Seolhyun-ah... wake up..wake up" i slowly opened my eyes and i saw Taemin smiling at me.

"It's so late already.. Where have you been all day?" i asked. "I'm sorry~ i'm so busy.."

"Busy doing what?" i asked again. "With work. Okay, i'm tired.. Lets go to sleep" Taemin pulled my wrist and lead me to my room.

He lay on my bed still wearing his socks and he's already closing his eyes. I bet he's really tired, i don't have the heart to wake him up or told him to get out from my room.

I lay next to him continuing my sleep. Then i feel a kiss on my forehead and Taemin took my hand and place it on his chest. A smile formed on my face.

 

When i woke up the next morning... Taemin is already gone!

Where did he go?? To "work"?


 

 

 

HELLO~~ ^^ Just wanna tell that i'm going to end this story SOON... :') ahhhh that sad feeling!! sobs