Happy Ending

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

"Taemin, what is it?" i asked him while he was driving on our way back home.  Taemin ALWAYS makes me feel so curious.

"What is it what?" he asked me back! tsk.  "That 'Trust me. It'll be worth it'. What is that all about? Don't tell me you have another surprise!" i said. And guess what, he laughed. at me.

"Ya what's so funny?" i sort of yelled at him. "Kim Seolhyun-ssi, so that's the reason why you are so quiet eversince i told you that? You're wondering about it?" he laughed again. "Ok. Whatever" i said being sulky.

"I find you looking so adorable like this" he smiled. "Taeminn!!" well actually i really wanted to smile like an idiot because he compliment me. But no, if i smile Taemin will think that he won. I remained silent after that. As soon as we reached home, i went inside the house immediately.

"Still mad at me?" Taemin grabbed my wrist stopping me from going upstairs. "Yes" i simply said. Actually i'm not mad at him but i'm just going to pretend that i am. 

"Listen," he hold my face in both hands and that startled me a bit making my heart races. "I'm sorry if i make you angry..Please know that i don't want to have a fight with you, ever again. So tomorrow, don't forget that we have a date and let's celebrate new year together. Okay?" he lean in closer that our noses touched. And i think i have difficulty to breath at that moment, because of Taemin. I only nodded my head and he finally kissed me.

~~~

I received a text from Taemin the next morning, he said he had to leave with Onew to the office, he needs to start working again.

I kind of not believe what he said, he might preparing for surprises, right?! But no, i won't make any assumptions for now.

"Hyejeong-ah.. did you see Taemin earlier?" i asked. "Yeah, he left with Onew earlier. Onew needs him in the company" Hyejeong responds. Looks like Taemin told the truth~

"Oh god, can you feel the pressure? My wedding is just a few days away. Wait, it's the day after tomorrow!" Hyejeong touched her forehead, "I feel so sick!" she said.

"Ya calm down a bit, okay? Relax~ You just need to walk down the aisle, looking pretty and just say I DO.. It's that simple,right?" i laughed.

"Okay.. Hyejeong relax, Hyejeong relax~" she inhale and exhale a few times and i smiled looking at her like that.

"Oh, Taemin and i are going on a date tonight. How about you?" i asked her.

"Me? We need to check on everything... Have fun tonight, okay?" she smiled. I nodded my head.

 

"Taemin, where are you? Do you want me to just meet you there? Reply ASAP" i text messaged him. It's 7:30PM now and he's not home yet. I opened my closet and took the clothes that Taemin want me to wear it for tonight. I put on light makeup. Then i received a text from Taemin.

"Sorry i was busy.. Let's just meet there now, okay? Drive safely ^^"

"With that, i drove myself to the meeting point. When i entered the restaurant, i couldn't see Taemin there. "Yes, what can i help you?" the waiter asked.

"Er..is there any booking table for two? Under the name Lee Taemin?" i asked. "Oh yes! So you're the special lady. Let me lead you to your table. Please. This way" she smiled.

Wow, i didn't know Taemin really did book a table for us, i was just asking earlier. And who is she calling the special lady? Me?

"Here it is. Please have a seat" "Thank you~" i said. Our table is so near to the stage, what is this, a vip seat? And where is Lee Taemin?  tsk

I tried to call him but he didn't answer his call. Aigoo~ where is he really. Then there's a guy, maybe a DJ or MC or whatever he called appear on the stage.

"Ladies and gents, as we know New Year is just few hours away.. And tonight we have a special performance from a guy who wanted to fulfill his girlfriend's wish." he said and the audience/customers began to OooOO-ing, curious to know who he is.

"Okay, i need to stop talking now. Let's enjoy his soulful singing! Give him a round of applause!" the MC said and the audience clapped their hands including me. 

Where in the world is Lee Taemin. I looked around searching for him. Sigh.

The restaurants lights turn into a dim light and the stage is so dark. I tried to call Taemin once again.. 

Then the music begin... then the voice... I immediately looked at the stage and saw Taemin standing on the stage, singing his song.. He's smiling at me, he's looking only at me.

Then i remember what the MC said, the guy wanted to fulfill his girlfriend's wish..

I remember what i said to Taemin during Christmas, i wanted him to sing this song live. And he's doing it now.

The audience keep looking at me because Taemin can't keep his eyes off me while he's singing and my eyes are glued to him. When he has finished singing, he got off the stage and walk towards our table. The audience gave him an applause.

"Your wish is now granted" he said as soon as he sits next to me. "You did very well. Thank you, Taemin-ah" again, i feel so touched that tears started to fill my eyes.

"Anything for you" he wiped away tears that rolled on my cheeks. "I began to love surprises now" i said.

"Good to know that" he laughed. "And you look so beautiful" he continued. I can't help but to blush. Taemin is a sweetheart. 

People in the restaurant are complimenting Taemin's voice, some say i'm very lucky to have him, they said we match each other. It's like we become the attention in the restaurant.

We take a walk after eating. "I'm waiting for firewoks.." Taemin looked at his wristwatch. "Just half an hour to go. Wait patiently" i said.

"So while waiting.. tell me what is your wish for the new year?" Taemin asked. "Happiness. Good health for my beloved ones. I just want to be happy and live my life to the fullest!" i said cheerfully. Taemin gazed at me. "You. How about you?" i asked him.

"I keep wishing..to have so many kids with you" he smiled. "TAEMINN~" i hit his arm. "What? That's not a good wish? With many kids, we can create a football team!" he laughed. "Lee Taemin!" i said crossing my arms. "Arasso arasso~" he become so serious after that.

"I wish to always have you by my side in good and bad times.. We still have a long way to go ahead of us and i want to spend it with you. I choose you, Seolhyun-ssi. We need to create more beautiful memories in the future. Just you and me" he hold both my hands.

'Just you and me',  i think that's Taemin favourite words. 

"I love you, Kim Seolhyun" when he said that, i heard the sound of fireworks! I turned around to see the fireworks show, that means its 12AM. I looked at Taemin who's standing next to me, smiling looking at the fireworks.

"Happy New Year, Taemin-ah. I love you too" i said before linking arms with him. And i rested my head on his shoulder. We both enjoying the fireworks. "Happy New Year too, finally got the chance to celebrate New Year with the one i love the most" he took the chance to kiss my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the last day of preparation for Hyejeong and Onew's wedding, we cannot celebrate New Year properly as we all busy helping for the wedding. Hyejeong keep on panicking and i have to calm her down anytime. And i find it very funny. While Onew in contrast, looking calm and cool.

The wedding day has come. When i'm busy entertaining the guests, Taemin came, "Why am i so nervous?" he said fixing his hair. "Pft. Why? Are you the one who's getting married today?With Hyejeong?" i teased. "Mm yeah, might be" he teased back. I glared at him, "See. I know you're jealous. Merong" he then ran away before i can hit him.

With both of them said "I Do", Onew and Hyejeong are now officially wife and husband that afternoon. I can't help but to cry when i see Hyejeong cried when i hugged her. I can't believe my sister is now someone's wife. We grew up together and now she's married. Time flies so fast.

"Take this flower. You don't need to catch it, i gave it you personally" Hyejeong said. You know, in a wedding, when the bride throws the flower and the one who catch it is the next person who'll be married. Yea.. something like that.

"I don't really need that.." i laughed. "Congrats!!" i said to both of them.

"Phew.. It's all done now!" Taemin came out of nowhere. "Yeah" i replied shortly. "We can still celebrate New Year tonight!" Taemin said. Taemin stay beside me while i'm observing people around us.

Key and Mina, the newly wed couple, they can't seem to be apart, Key cannot stop doing selca with Mina, they're lovers and bestfriends at the same time. I love to see how Key taking care of Mina like a baby. Key who once loved me in his life, taking care of me while Taemin was gone, i couldn't repay his kindness. But i'm glad Mina took my place in his heart, who loves him sincerely. I know Key is capable to make her happy too.

Onew and Hyejeong, who just got married today are dancing to a romantic song, smiling and looking at each other's eyes. Onew is a very good man and i love his politeness. Hyejeong is a lovely lady, she'll always be there hearing me nag at things, to confide in her, giving me good advices and a good listener. They're going to be a good mom and dad to their kids someday.

Jonghyun and Minho, these two enjoying the drinks and foods, Jonghyun singing and dancing to random songs, Minho just sit there and still looking handsome. Talking about the charisma. keke. They need to find themselves a girlfriend. I'm not really close to them but they're like brothers to my boyfriend.

And finally, i stared at the person standing next to me, whom i love the most, has a special place in my heart that nobody could replace. He's Lee Taemin. My childhood friend, met each other after so many years, who mistaken Hyejeong as the one who chatted with him, but fell in love with me instead. I never thought he would be so important to me. He is a heartthrob, who keeps leaving me breathless, make my heart beats wildly and loves loves surprises. 

"Stop staring at me like that..Your gaze can kill me" Taemin smiled. "I love you" i blurted out.

"What did you say? I can't hear you" Taemin asked. "Nevermind. Forget about it" i said.

"Wait wait wait.." Taemin stopped me from walking away. "I love you too" he grinned at me.

"Say it once again" i raised my eyebrows. "I love you" he said. "Again" i replied.

"I love you" "Again" "I love youuuu" "Again!" "I LOVE YOU KIM SEOLHYUN" 

"Aga-" Taemin kissed me before i could finished my words. At that moment, everything seems irrelevant. Just me, Taemin and the long kiss.


You think this is the final chapter? OFCOURSE NOT!! The next chapter is REALLY the special and final chapter hahaha ^.^ Sorry guys! :D