Sickness

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

I put a wet cold towel on his forehead. "Taemin-ah.. you need to eat something first before you eat the medicine. I'll cook a porridge for you okay?" i said. He nodded slowly.

"Whats wrong with Taemin?" Onew asked. "He caught a fever. Probably because of last night. He ran in the rain" i said. "Dont worry.. He'll be ok soon. Let me help you cooking the porridge" Hyejeong said.

While i was busy preparing the porridge, someone's ringing the bell.

I can guess it right. "Kim Seolhyun, a rose to make your morning" the delivery guy said. I took the rose quickly. I have something more important to do rather than the mysterious guy. Plus he didnt showed up yesterday!

"Taemin-ah.. can you sit? I'll feed you the porridge" i said. He get up slowly and i helped him to sit. His face is pale and he looked so weak. Luckily, he finished the porridge and ate the medicine then he continue sleeping. 

I didnt leave his room.. I looked around his room then i remember.. Oh! the rose!

A blue rose with a note: "Is it alright if i call you MINE?"

Whatever, i mumbled to myself. He didnt even apologize for not showing up yesterday! tsk bad guy

I dozed off at the chair beside Taemin's bed.

"Seolhyun-ah wake up. Key is here" Hyejeong whispered at my ear. I almost screamed because i was surprised but she already covered my mouth with her hand.

"Ya how long have i been sleeping?" i stretched my body. "Not too long.. an hour plus maybe. Ya faster Key is downstairs" Hyejeong said.

Key is here, again?

~

"Annyeong~" i said. "Oh Yunnie annyeong~ ya what are you doing upstairs?" he asked.

"I was sleeping with Taemin" i blurted out. His eyes widened. "No no. i mean.. i mean i was busy. Sorry" i said. Why the hell did i say i slept with Taemin? I must be crazy.

"Are you free today? I want to take you out" he asked.

"Sorry..i cant go anywhere today. Taemin..is sick" i said slowly.

"Ah really? I brought fresh fruits today, you can give it too to Taemin. I hope he'll be ok soon" Key smiled.

"Thanks Key" i bowed my head. Then he left.

"Why do i have this weird feeling that he likes you? I mean the way he talked to you, the way he looked at you" Hyejeong lift her eyebrows.

"Ya stop talking nonsense!" i said.

*Taemin pov*

I woke up feeling slightly better than before. My head is still a bit dizzy but its getting better. I actually didnt shower lastnight, i go straight to the bed. Seolhyun must not know about this. 

But thanks to her. "Oh you're up already" she came into my room with a food tray.

"I brought you apples, pears, oranges for you to eat!" she looks excited.

"You bought all of these?" i asked. She didnt talk back. "Ya im asking you"

"Actually.. Key bought these fruits" she said in a lower voice. "Key hyung? You went out with him again?" suddenly i feel so jealous again.

"No~ he came to the house and asked me out but i refused because i need to take care of you" she said.

I smiled hearing her answers. "You really care about me huh"

"Ofcourse i care.. its just you who didnt care enough" she said. I CARE A LOT MORE THAN YOU THOUGHT, KIM SEOLHYUN.

She didnt realized she was having "a lunch date" with me yesterday. I already gave her the clues on the notes.. but she seems didnt notice it yet!

"Are you feeling much more better now?" she asked.

"Yes~ thanks to you. But i feel like sleeping again" i said while touching my forehead.

"Okay~ i'll leave you.. Get enough rest" she said.

"Before you leave.. Can i have a kiss?" i grinned. "What did you say?" she screamed. I knew this will be her reaction.

"Yaa no you can't~ go to sleep now." she said. Her red face makes me want to laugh. "Just one kiss on your forehead.. Just once!" i begged her.

"W-why.. y-you dont have to" she stuttered. "If i cant, i wont go to sleep then" i said. I know this will work.

"Fine!" she finally give in and walked closer to me.

I kissed her cheek instead. "I love it when you blushed" i whispered at her ear. She looked so shocked and..speechless.

I lay down on my bed, closing my eyes and continue smiling. I feel happy whenever i .

*Your pov*

I hold my cheek. He just kissed my cheek! First, he kissed on my forehead, now he kissed my cheek. Aishh i can feel butterflies in my stomach. 

I smiled at myself. He can be so cute and sweet despite his sickness. tsk he drives me crazy!

I looked at the 5 notes given by the mysterious guy. Really im curious. Who is he?

I cant stop thinking about Taemin, the mysterious guy.. and Key.. Hyejeong words bothers me a lot actually. Aishh i better focus on Taemin only!  

Sometimes im wondering.. Who am i to Taemin? We're not officially together but he made me feel special.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short update, huh? XD Anyway, keep reading this story! And THANK YOU for loving this story! ^____^ <33