Taemin's Rival

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Your pov*

"Wha..what are you doing here? Honeymoon?"  he doesnt wear a ring tho, i just cant think of any other question for now.

"No~ im not married yet" he let out a tiny laugh. "I dont even have a girlfriend anymore" he continued.

"Ahh.. mianhae" i said faking my laughter. "Can i take a picture of you?" i see he's holding a camera.

"Hi. I'm Lee Taemin. And you are?" Taemin suddenly came and hug my waist. I looked at him. 

Uh-Oh, i have a bad feeling about this. "I'm Choi Jonghun. And she is-"

"She is mine" Taemin smiled. "Uh.. Taemin-ah.. he's my old friend" i forced a smile.

"Oh..Really? He looks like he want to take a picture.. So why dont you take our pictures together?" Taemin said to Jonghun.

"Oh okay" Jonghun looks so awkward. lol Taemin what have you done? I smiled to myself.

Taemin backhugged me while Jonghun is being the photographer. lol pity him.

"Thanks. Dont forget to give us the picture." Taemin said then he dragged me away. I looked behind to see Jonghun, i bowed my head and he waved goodbye at me. 

 

"Who is he? A model? Why did he talk to you?" Jealous Taemin is jealous.

"He's my old friend. We went to the same school before" i didnt tell him that i used to like Jonghun! 

"I wish i went to the same school with you too.. But they way you looked at him, i can see it.. Its like something happened between you two before. What is it?" Taemin looked at m eyes.

SINCE WHEN TAEMIN BECAME LIKE THIS? I mean, its like he knew im keeping a secret from him.

I didnt answer him, i keep looking away. "You know your eyes cant lie" Taemin said again.

"Okay.... i... i used to like him so much, he was my first crush. But he never did love me, when i like him, he has a girlfriend. To tell you, he was so famous in my school before. But that was a long time ago.. "

Taemin sighed and stay silent after i said that. I wonder what he's thinking.

"Ya.. Taemin-ah.. Say something" i nudged him.

"I feel so insecure right now" he hold my hand. "Wae? You dont need to. I'm yours" i smiled.

"The fact that he was your first crush and you used to like him so much made me feel so insecure. You liked him before me" 

"But that was before... I only love you, Taemin-ah"

He suddenly kissed me, i was a little surprised

"I love you too. Its a relief you said i love you first" Taemin laughed. 

~

Today is girl's day out! Only Hyejeong, Mina and me. We dont need 'bodyguards' today lol

"Onew want us to get married as soon as possible.. i find it cute tho" Hyejeong smiled shyly.

"Key keep saying he want to have many kids. tsk that boy. Why do i even love him" Mina laughed.

I just smiled hearing their stories. "Ya im waiting for you and Taemin to get married too!" Hyejeong links arm with me

"I'll wait till you two married first..then i'll think about it" i said laughing.

Hyejeong and Mina are playing around, Hyejeong wanted to push Mina away but instead she pushed another guy that caused him to fell on the floor.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry" Hyejeong said. That guy stand up fixing his clothes then he looked at me.

"Jonghun?" i said. "Seolhyun-ah!" he gave me a wide smile.

Hyejeong looked at me, she knew about Jonghun. "Mianhae~ they didnt do it on purpose. Hyejeong, Mina, kaja!" i wanted to run away from him.

"Wait!" he said. "What? We're in a hurry" i said making excuses.

"Lets talk for a while. Plus i want to give your pictures with Taemin" he said.

I looked at Hyejeong giving her what-should-i-do look. "You can talk to Seolhyun but we'll be watching you" Hyejeong said to Jonghun.

 

 

"I miss highschool. I miss talking to you in every class because you kept avoiding me back then. Why?" he asked.

Duhhh!! Stupid. "Nothing actually. I was just focusing on the final exam.. Why did you break up with your girlfriend? Mianhae if my question is too personal" 

"She cheated on me. After her, i didnt date any girl anymore." oh my god why the hell did the girl cheated on him? 

"Ah.." i said. I actually thinking on how to get rid of him. I mean if Taemin saw me together with him, BAM! I'm dead!

"You're getting prettier, Seolhyun-ah" he smiled. I was trying so hard not to look at his eyes, I might.. fall for him again.

"Ah thank you" i said. "Jonghun-ah.. I-"

"I couldnt find you anywhere in Korea, glad i found you here in Paris. Lets be close again like before" 

He just wouldnt let me talk now. I just smiled at him.

Suddenly my phone is ringing. "Excuse me, i need to answer this" i said walking a bit far from him.

"Taemin-ah!" i pretend to be cheerful. I was actually afraid, he might find out that im with Jonghun.

"Where are you?" he asked. Darn it. What should i do?? "Dont lie" he continue.

"Taemin-ah.. I'm actually.. I'm at.." im not brave enough to tell him the truth.

"Fine.. look infront of you now" "What??" i looked infront immediately.

There, he was standing far away from here but i can easily recognized him. He's my Taemin, duh. 

So.. he saw me with Jonghun earlier. Be prepare to die, Seolhyun.

He waved, "You saw me already, right? Now, do you want me to go there or you to come here?" 

No way i will let him to get here. "Just stand there and wait for me" i hung up. 

I left Jonghun without saying anything. He didnt even realize i left him. 

I walked quickly to Taemin, he waited for me with his arms crossed over his chest. 

"Taemin, its not like what you think. Let me explain first" i said to him.

"Congrats~ you came here safely" he smiled. I was confused at his reaction.

"What? You're.. not mad at me?" i asked. "Do you think i want to have a fight with you, again? I cant bear to lose you anymore" he hugged me. I smiled.

Seriously i thought he was going to scold me! 

"But did you fall for his charms?" he asked. "Nope. Nobody can beat you" i smiled. "Thats a relief" he touched his chest.

"EVERYONE! SHE IS MINE! ONE AND ONLY!" Taemin screamed with a loud voice. I slapped his arm, "YA!" Taemin laughed at me.

People around us are staring, i'm not sure if they understand what Taemin said or not. 

"You're really crazy. Do you know that?" i smiled. "Dae~ crazy about you" he winked at me.

We walked hand-in-hand to ctch up with the others.

"Was there any world war earlier?" Jonghyun asked. I bet everyone knew i was with Jonghun earlier.

"Not yet" Taemin said. "Ahh i cannot wait to go home tomorrow!! I feel homesick" i changed the topic.

"Ya im here with you 24/7, why are you homesick?" Taemin teased. "Taemin-ah!" 

"I was just kidding baby~" he hugged my waist.

~

We're already at the airport. I'm really in a good mood today! Taemin always hold my hand and i loved it.

Somebody tap me on the shoulder, i looked behind..

"Seolhyun-ah! I'm going back to Korea too! I guess we are fated!" Jonghun is smiling widely.

Wrong timing! Why did he say we are fated anyway?? Taemin is beside me! Cant he see??

"Yeah you guys are fated to know each other but not meant to be together" Taemin said.

"Well im talking to Seolhyun, not you..i dont mean to be rude" Jonghun replied.

Taemin tightened his grip on my hand, "Are you following us? What are you? A stalker??" i sense anger in his voice.

I can feel the tension in the air.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY for the short & crappy chapter lol ^^