My Regret

Not her, not anyone else, but YOU!

*Taemin pov*

I dont actually mean what i said just now. I actually feel a bit happy to see her here but those words.. idk. Only me,myself and i know how much i wanted to hug her right now but something just wouldnt let me do it. I cant take back what i  just said to her.

I can see she's angry at me right now just by looking at her face. I wanna see how far she can stand my bad attitude towards her.

*Your pov*

"I've done everything for you Taemin! Everything! I was trying to fix the relationship between us but you never give me the chance! Do you know how much it hurts? I know i did wrong, i accept my punishment, but really Taemin? This is what i got? Tell me what else do you want? To beg on your knee?" i let it out. I cant hold it in any longer. This is really saddening me.

"I tried to be patient with you, i endured it all, but seems like you really didnt care about us, about me!" i raised my voice to him.

"Can you please just shut up? Shut up!" Taemin yelled.

"I will shut my mouth now. I'm tired Taemin, im so tired" i said weakly. I cant hold back my tears.

"Finally, you give up, huh?" he smirked.

"I never give up, Taemin. Its just you who didnt fight for us" i left him and went to my car.

"Seolhyun-ah!" he chased me. I went inside my car and drove as fast as i can. I see he's running behind my car but then he stopped. I cried all the way in the car.

*Taemin pov*

I realized im really stupid. I regret now but i think its too late now. I went back home and i saw her car.

"Hyung.." i went to hyung's room. "Taemin-ah.. how was your dancing session?Everything went well?" hyung asked me.

"I-I got into a big fight with Seolhyun" i looked down. "What? What did you do to her?" hyung went closer to me.

I told him everything, then i realized tears started to take up space in my eyes.

"Taemin, do you even know why she replied to you long time ago?"  i shakes my head.

"Because she pitied you, Hyejeong didnt even care about your letters and all. She lied because she know you are head over heels in love with Hyejeong at that time, she knows you cannot accept if you know it was her, not Hyejeong. She didnt plan to fall in love with you, Taemin" hyung said.

"And after you ignored her for almost a week i think, she did everything to work things out between you guys. And you bastard didnt appreciate what she did for you. I hope you feel regret now, Taemin" hyung lectured me.

I really regret it now. What have i done? I couldnt sleep that night. I kept thinking about her. ughh what should i do now.

Its 6AM in the morning, i cant force myself to sleep anymore.

I wanted to knock on Seolhyun's door but i hesitated to do that. I went out to breathe the fresh air. I need  to do something, i need to show Seolhyun that i actually care. A lot.

"Hyung!! I have an idea on what to do for Seolhyun!" i jumped on his bed.

"Ya Taemin-ah.. its too early to talk about that" hyung still lying on his bed, closing his eyes.

"I just wanted to tell you that. I'm not letting Seolhyun go. I will make things better, i hope" i said. No response from hyung. 

"Hyungg!!!! Talk to me" i said. "Ye Taemin-ah.. hwaiting" he said in a flat tone. I smiled. 

*Your pov*

My eyes are swollen. Great. I watched tv at the living room, i saw Taemin. I avoid to look at him, he didnt bother to talk to me aswell. Let it be. I'm tired already. Its 12PM, and i decided to lunch out.

I took my keys, then the bell is ringing. I opened the door.

"Are you Kim Seolhyun?" "Uh yes. Wae?"

"Someone send you a rose" the guy gave me the rose.

A red rose with a little note, "Hi! :)" 

Thats it. Who send me this? No name. Taemin? Nope, its impossible. I have a secret admirer?